New Hasbro Titan Hero Falcon And The Winter Soldier Disney+ Figure Revealed!?! -BIG SPOILER-

JayC

WARNING: This story contains A BIG SPOILER for the upcoming Disney+ Falcon And the Winter Soldier series. Reader JTPrime alerts us to this image (Click this link to see the image) he discovered on the Korean website Safetykorea.kr. The website from what I can tell is one that collects, manages and distributes information in regards to the safety of products in that country. In other words they check to make sure things like toys are safe for children to play with.

Any way the image shows what appears to be an upcoming Titan Hero Falcon figure from Hasbro based on the upcoming Disney+ Falcon and the Winter Soldier series. The Falcon figure and the image on the front of the package shows him wearing an outfit very similar to the one the character wore in the comics when he temporarily assumed the role of

Captain America. If it wasn't for the image of actor Anthony Mackie wearing the outfit on the packaging, I would almost say this was just a comic book based figure shipping in packaging from the show. That's how much the outfit on this figure looks to the one seen in the comics.

Many have suspected that the MCU Falcon would at some point during the Disney+ show assume the actual mantel of Captain America beyond just using the shield he got in Avengers: Endgame, but this is the most proof to date of that happening we have seen. Of course with the recent news breaking that Chris Evans will likely be soon returning to the MCU, one has to wonder how long will it before Sam Wilson passes the mantel back to Steve Rogers.

Check out the first trailer to the show if you haven't already.

falcon_and_the_winter_soldier_xlg__scaled_600.jpg

The footage is great, Never thought I would ever see these two together on a show like this after their questionable friendship in the movie's but it's actually more true in life than fiction. In life I guess we all have friends that each like us but not really each other, and vice versa. This is promising to be a good if not great story.

24 minutes ago, silverback said:

The footage is great, Never thought I would ever see these two together on a show like this after their questionable friendship in the movie's but it's actually more true in life than fiction. In life I guess we all have friends that each like us but not really each other, and vice versa. This is promising to be a good if not great story.

I don't know, the way they were portrayed in Civil War DID kinda give off that miss-matched "Buddy Cop" vibe. That's the best part about these Disney + series. Unlike the "friendship" of Steve and Tony, we'll actually get a chance to witness some of these relationships.

Also, does it really constitute a spoiler if everybody and their brother knows it?

1 hour ago, JayC said:
Captain America. If it wasn't for the image of actor Anthony Mackie wearing the outfit on the packaging, I would almost say this was just a comic book based figure shipping in packaging from the show. That's how much the outfit on this figure looks to the one seen in the comics.

The thing is that the design of the costume in this toy here isn't a 1:1 of Falcon's Cap costume from the comics, so I'd say there's a high chance it is an MCU FalCap costume.

19 minutes ago, mako said:

I don't know, the way they were portrayed in Civil War DID kinda give off that miss-matched "Buddy Cop" vibe. That's the best part about these Disney + series. Unlike the "friendship" of Steve and Tony, we'll actually get a chance to witness some of these relationships.

Also, does it really constitute a spoiler if everybody and their brother knows it?

I think in this case it's better for everyone's understanding of their dynamic to know it. It looked like in the trailer that Falcon was telling Winter Soldier something about the significance of Cap's shield. If so he should know Bucky was there when it all began. Maybe he never got his full memory back.

What on Earth are those blade looking things next to him in the unpackaged images? Those didn't come with the ML version of this character.

On a serious note I think they did a pretty good job of creating that love/hate buddy situation in the movies. Kinda like Riggs and Murtaugh (Lol, got it right on the first try) from Lethal Weapon. From the looks of the trailers it looks like they take their jabs at each other, but are actually really good friends. I look forward to the expanding on their friendship and hope like hell they don't actually "ship" them together like some people are calling for.

At least they had enough sense to give the guy wings. Seriously, one of the more baffling moves on the Hasbro Legends team. First they did it with the 3.75" figure and then the 6". Made absolutely no sense- since in virtually every other aspect, they got that costume right. Even down to the belt buckle (I cant recall any other character who had a buckle like that). They went so far as to give the guy the back pack for the wings. But then didnt supply the wings.

SMH....I was able to get him some after market wings that really look cool. As an aside, the head from the CapFalc figure works very very well on the just released "modern" Falcon figure. If they had kept the stylized falcon "beak" on the cowl, that would be the main head I would display.

54 minutes ago, Bluecomet said:

Hope the build a figure is not his wings like the vulture....glad to see though that the legends version with this design is not too far from the comic version.

Sam's wings aren't massive like the Vulture's, so there is no way they would be the BAF

17 minutes ago, watanabefan said:

They fit Falcon's wings in the package the last three times he's had a Marvel Legends release, so there should be no issue here. I'm guessing though that'll eat up the tooling budget and someone else in the wave is gonna have to take the hit.

well that would be either Winter Soldier (mostly likely), Loki or Scarlet Witch or Vision. the last 2 are questionable as we don;t know how they will end up and Winter Soldier and Loki seem to be wearing similar costumes. 

Capt Falc, US Agent and Baron Zemo will all need all new sculpts.

21 hours ago, leokearon said:

Which were bad ideas. No reason for pack-ins to be BAFs or Single release figures.

Still it is hard to see  how Falcon's wings  could even be a BAF

Never said they were GOOD ideas, just that they can do it. The old argument still stands, no one ever said BAFs have to be BIG.

Honestly, though, I'd be more concerned they'd include the wings and sell the bloody figure as a "Deluxe" just so they can claim the 5-10 dollar gouge.

20 minutes ago, mako said:

Never said they were GOOD ideas, just that they can do it. The old argument still stands, no one ever said BAFs have to be BIG.

Honestly, though, I'd be more concerned they'd include the wings and sell the bloody figure as a "Deluxe" just so they can claim the 5-10 dollar gouge.

That would be as made as making them a BAF