Heroes Reborn 2021 From Marvel

JayC

9 minutes ago, JayC said:
This May, the Marvel Universe will be reborn without the Avengers in HEROES REBORN, a bold new super hero saga from mastermind creators Jason Aaron and Ed McGuiness. In a world where the Avengers never assembled, the Squadron Supreme has taken their place as Earth’s mightiest heroes, including Power Princess! See the hero in all her glory on a newly revealed variant cover for HEROES REBORN #1 by Stanley “Artgerm” Lau. Power Princess prepares to face off against the deadly new threats that await in the pages of this upcoming Marvel epic. Don’t miss the launch of this unpredictable new adventure when HEROES REBORN #1 hits stands on May 5th!

HEROES REBORN #1
Written by JASON AARON
Art by ED MCGUINNESS
Variant Cover by STANLEY “ARTGERM” LAU (MAR210507)
Virgin Variant Cover by STANELY “ARTGERM” LAU (MAR210508)
On Sale 5/5

Power-Princess.jpg

LOL, when did Wonder Woman join the Marvel Universe 🙂

On 1/21/2021 at 6:03 AM, leokearon said:

spacer.png

Will we see the pipes again?

One of the very very few things I liked about that whole mess was the Iron Man "prometheum" armor. That, along side of the first Ultimates series armor, need to be redone by the Hasbro Legends team. 

25 minutes ago, mako said:

Hasbro, make this happen . . . NOW.

Yes please Hasbro Power Princess for 2021.

you can also hook us up with Dr. Spectrum as well...2pack:)

better yet can we get Squadron Supreme Ladys pack with PP, Lady lark, Arcanna and Warrior Woman

8 hours ago, Atlantis said:

One of the very very few things I liked about that whole mess was the Iron Man "prometheum" armor. That, along side of the first Ultimates series armor, need to be redone by the Hasbro Legends team. 

Totally agree both armours need updates

Love this Power Princess cover. Twitter Twits are calling her Wonder Woman in Player 2 colors. That's cool, that's fair, it probably is, but it's freaking awesome and Artgerm is an amazing artist that still has the stones to make female heroes look like females.

If ML did a Squadron Supreme multi-pack somewhat similar to the Children of Thanos pack, I would pre-order multiples manana.

13 hours ago, Atlantis said:

I noticed that armor or a variation of it on this latest annual cover

IMANN2020001_InfiniteDestinies.jpg

4 hours ago, monron999 said:

Love this Power Princess cover. Twitter Twits are calling her Wonder Woman in Player 2 colors. That's cool, that's fair, it probably is, but it's freaking awesome and Artgerm is an amazing artist that still has the stones to make female heroes look like females.

If ML did a Squadron Supreme multi-pack somewhat similar to the Children of Thanos pack, I would pre-order multiples manana.

Here you go: ñ

Not being a dick or anything, just figured you weren't bothered or didn't know how to type it. It's natural on my keyboard. Just trying to be helpful

3 hours ago, memocromatico said:

Here you go: ñ

Not being a dick or anything, just figured you weren't bothered or didn't know how to type it. It's natural on my keyboard. Just trying to be helpful

Lol. I was seriously looking for that. I work in a high security area. No smartphones allowed. We are allowed to use the computers for personal use, but they are stripped down pieces of slightly usable crap. My phone woulda auto corrected.

On 3/2/2021 at 2:46 PM, sentinelofliberty41 said:

I love Mark Gruenwald but I just can't get into the Squadron. There's a reason I only read Marvel.

Squadron has to be handled correctly or they can overdo it. Yes, we get it, this is the Justice League.  And if you got the limited series from the 80s you read one of the best renditions of Marvel's JLA there's ever been. The Supreme Power MAX line was even darker and also was excellent. But Squadron really is like that rare condiment you use now and then...its not the whole meal. Marvel has got tons of other properties they can go to, and need to go to.

That pic of Princess though.....😍

46 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Squadron has to be handled correctly or they can overdo it. Yes, we get it, this is the Justice League.  And if you got the limited series from the 80s you read one of the best renditions of Marvel's JLA there's ever been. The Supreme Power MAX line was even darker and also was excellent. But Squadron really is like that rare condiment you use now and then...its not the whole meal. Marvel has got tons of other properties they can go to, and need to go to.

That pic of Princess though.....😍

Yeah, you definitely get my point then. Gruenwald wrote them well and I have liked a few other moments when they've popped up but it has to be written just right. Using your condiment analogy,a little dash here and there goes a long way.  And agreed, that picture is pretty hot lol.

On 3/3/2021 at 2:34 AM, JayC said:

Power-Princess.jpg

Oh  yes we really do need this ASAP, I guess there's some fans who would want more classic looks for these figures but this is so good (Or maybe art is) I don't think we should be mad if this gets made first but we definitely need her older costume with the helmet down the line too.