New Deadpool 30th, Infinity Warps And Street Art Collection Stan Lee POP Vinyl Figures From Funko

JayC

I hate those Deadpools, they need to just quit it, at least for like a year or two leave Deadpool merch alone, I swear we have seen these things already a ton of times, how can diehard DP fans still be buying more of this it's really all the same, On the other hand Infinity Warp pops are awesome, I wish we could get some Infinity Warps in Marvel Legends form, I'm so surprised we have not it would be perfect, two already established characters in one.. full waves of anchor figures!

Shown below is an official look at all the Marvel based Funko products announced yesterday during the 2021 Funko Fair event. Everything below are things that had been previously revealed including the recent Infinity Wraps, Deadpool 30th Anniversary, WandaVision, Falcon And Winter Soldier and Artist Alley POP! Vinyls. Check them all out below if you missed seeing them the fist time around.

Funko-01.jpg

Funko-02.jpg

Funko-03.jpg

Funko-04.jpg

Funko-05.jpg

Funko-06.jpg

Funko-07.jpg

Funko-08.jpg

Funko-09.jpg

Funko-10.jpg

Funko-11.jpg

Funko-12.jpg

Funko-13.jpg

Funko-14.jpg

Funko-15.jpg

Funko-16.jpg

Funko-17.jpg

Funko-18.jpg

Funko-19.jpg

Funko-20.jpg

11 minutes ago, monron999 said:

Dear God, when is this going to stop?

I mean, the Infinity Warp stuff is kinda on the cusp, but that luchador and Deadpool and Artist Alley are just nonsense. To me that stuff is aimed directly at just hardcore collectors of any and every Funko POP! (which are in abundance), but it is getting way out of hand. I too am very concerned that some of this crap is gonna find it's way into ML before we get figures like Excalibur and such.