Marvel Legends 6" House Of X/Power Of X Hits Canada - In-Hand Images

JayC

4 hours ago, Satam said:

Newly pinless elbows on the Bucky Cap body, but it it still has pinned knees, soooo......why?

Probably due to new sculpted part on his forearm, I guess they are being selective so far. I just hope Moira and Jean have pinless on their knees now that would be really imperative for me, because pegs stand out horribly on skin tone and If Moira has pinless I might even grab 2 of her, one for MJ and one for sake of pinles legs for Gwen.

12 hours ago, Satam said:

Karima has never appeared with lighter skin AND with brown hair, and certainly not in that pigtails look.  She has been drawn occasionally with lighter skin and she has been drawn occasionally with dark brown hair, but I've never seen her drawn with light skin AND brown hair, and neither were ever this light. There are a lot of shades in between Emma Stone and Mindy Kailing, and Hasbro went too far in the wrong direction.
ZJuqa45.jpg

You are 100% absolutely right and those side by sides really tell the story. Wow!

On 1/27/2021 at 7:33 AM, SUPREME007 said:

I literally passed on this entire wave. Still thinking bout getting that wolverine tho. And possibly the white costumed Magneto, big if tho.

I hear ya. I think this is a probable must have for House of X fans. For the rest o, maybe not so much. Magneto in white looks good, Omega Sentinel I might've bought, had they not so botched up her alt head. Always like to see Wolverine in browns, tawny, tans but I already have those. Moira is a pleasant surprise in that she's winning me over. But right now I can only really see myself getting Magneto.

On 1/28/2021 at 2:23 AM, SpiderS said:

Probably due to new sculpted part on his forearm, I guess they are being selective so far. I just hope Moira and Jean have pinless on their knees now that would be really imperative for me, because pegs stand out horribly on skin tone and If Moira has pinless I might even grab 2 of her, one for MJ and one for sake of pinles legs for Gwen.

They both use pins unfortunately, you can see them on the product shots. I assume because both are just straight reuse from Gwen.

My opinion on this wave seems almost exactly opposite from many of you. I'm normally much more excited about the ladies, but this wave's all about the dudes for me. I like Moira as a character, but action figures in street clothes just don't do much for me. I was never a fan of this look for Jean Grey, and the feet aren't helping. As much as I like Karima, the whitewashing bums me out. On the other hand, these are some of my favourite costumes for Cyclops and Wolverine--second only to black and red Cyke and X-Force Wolvie--and Magneto and Xavier definitely look great too. I'm not sure why Hasbro struggles so much with getting Magneto's helmet to look natural on him, though. The black and red Magneto looks great, but the helmets fit so weirdly on the three-pack version and this one. Either way, mostly stoked about this wave and eager for more details on the fall wave.

3 hours ago, Benn said:

My opinion on this wave seems almost exactly opposite from many of you. I'm normally much more excited about the ladies, but this wave's all about the dudes for me. I like Moira as a character, but action figures in street clothes just don't do much for me. 

I don't care for Cyclops, Magneto, Xavier and Wolverine, but Moira is pretty cool, she comes with lab coat and interchangeable arms something we never seen n ML, it created pretty good precedent for this line, giving us more options as collectors and hope for future, you can buy another Moira and use her body for Mary Jane. 

19 minutes ago, SpiderS said:

I don't care for Cyclops, Magneto, Xavier and Wolverine, but Moira is pretty cool, she comes with lab coat and interchangeable arms something we never seen n ML, it created pretty good precedent for this line, giving us more options as collectors and hope for future, you can buy another Moira and use her body for Mary Jane. 

That's what I'm planning to do as long as the MJ head fits

15 hours ago, SpiderS said:

Would love to get a 90s/Jim Lee Rogue with an extra pair of sleeveless arms so we can get a jacketless Rogue variant. I wish that was something they did with the Retro Rogue.

rogue.png

15 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Would love to get a 90s/Jim Lee Rogue with an extra pair of sleeveless arms so we can get a jacketless Rogue variant. I wish that was something they did with the Retro Rogue.

rogue.png

That ll be a deluxe figure, $40 for those extra arms. 😉 XD 

On 2/3/2021 at 5:27 PM, nighthawk said:

I only ordered Moira from this wave.  At first, I thought Prof X's helmet would be removable, but from all the reviews I've seen it's not though.

I thought about grabbing just Moria but changed my mind later just going to pass on this entire wave. She looks pretty good though.