Marvel Monday February 2021 Reveal - Marvel Legends Deluxe Maestro

JayC

Shown below is a look at Hasbro's new Marvel Legends Deluxe Maestro coming from Hasbro we we first told you about a few weeks ago. As previously reported the figure will have a MSRP of $39.99 and is available for pre-order at places like our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com. The figure includes an extra set of hands.

With over 80 years of comic book history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel Comic Universe and Marvel Cinematic Universe characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for posing in displayable collectibles. From figures to vehicles to premium roleplay items, the Marvel Legends Series offers elite character-inspired product for Marvel fans and collectors.

Driven insane by excess radiation, the Maestro wields Bruce Banner's intelligence and the Hulk's strength to rule a dystopian realm of the future.

🙂

01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deluxe-Maestro-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deluxe-Maestro-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deluxe-Maestro-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deluxe-Maestro-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deluxe-Maestro-05.jpg

Wow.. He looks good but I suddenly have less want to buy it with that price hike. I was reallllly hoping for something extra with him that wasnt just what weve already got from these molds. Its a hard pill to swallow when they arent really giving enough for that extra dose. Tough call here. I cant imagine paying $40 for say War Machine, even tho I absolutely love that figure. 

12 minutes ago, Ironspider428 said:

Does this mean $40 is the new price for deluxe figures?

I have not been able to determine that for sure or even fairly for sure at this time. There are varying prices for Deluxe figures at the moment, some higher some lower. I don't really see anything here that warrants the price hike other than inflation, so my initial thought is yes. But again I dont have enough info available to say that is 100% the case.

After looking at it more, that swish of hair is not appealing imo. I wouldve preferred a more neutral less wavy hair thing going on. That may be enough to sway me away from getting this aside the price point. I want a maestro badly but man.. not enough here. 

13 minutes ago, tarot said:

It's weird as Pulse and amazon have it up for $30 while all etailers are ten dollars more. Did someone send out the wrong price?

Far more fair a price imo with what they are providing. Very weird but I guess its time to take advantage of that if its an error. 

13 minutes ago, SpiderS said:

I personally don't care for Maestro, but it's good update or it's actually all new look we never had. but really it's the wash that makes that figure look so good, sometimes it just matter properly and strategically applied paint shading  to make figure look like a decent collectible.

I wish you didn't point that out! Now I feel compelled to buy one to head swap with the classic Hulk.

Nice looking figure for sure, but I guess I'm in good company when I say that I will pass on this one too. If this panel is any indication I can see this one price drop to around 25 dollars in several months. Then again I have been wrong before.

21 minutes ago, GreenwithNV said:

I’m probably wrong about this, but my guess is the etailers are feeling the COVID economic pinch a bit and the price hike may be on their end, not Hasbro

EE had it at $40 when it was first listed. Looks like there was a goof somewhere and the price is now $30. Everyone who had it at $40 is adjusting to the lower price.

1 hour ago, leokearon said:

Another easy pass. For the Maestro it looks so average

yeah i would've expected more "trophies" etc, plus not digging the permanently windswept hair.  might end up sticking with my toybiz version on this one. i'll have to think about it though but my first impressions is that this is kind of a weak effort by hasbro