One: 12 Collective Morbius Figure Official Images And Details From Mezco

JayC

The One:12 Collective welcomes Morbius, the living vampire!

Morbius wears a fitted bodysuit with a winged cape and features three head portraits, capturing varying degrees of his grisly nature.

The Nobel Prize-winning biochemist comes complete with a multilayer mobile science lab with a light-up function. The removable top layer holds science equipment such as a foldable microscope, handheld hematology analyzer, and removable test tube and beaker, while the bottom layer conceals weapons such as a dagger, customized handgun, and hammer.

While attempting an experimental treatment involving vampire bat DNA and electroshock therapy, Dr. Michael Morbius turns himself into a pseudo-vampire in an effort to cure his rare blood disease. As a result, he develops superhuman powers including enhanced agility, strength, and stamina. With an insatiable lust for human blood, the nightmarish vigilante finds himself torn between his human and monstrous natures. You can pre-order the figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE MORBIUS FIGURE FEATURES:
One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
Three (3) head portraits
Hand painted authentic detailing
Approximately 17cm tall
Eight (8) interchangeable hands
One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
Two (2) pairs of posing hands (L&R)
One (1) pair of holding hands (L&R)

COSTUME:
Fitted bodysuit

Cape
Mid-calf boots

ACCESSORIES:
One (1) multilayer mobile science lab with light-up function
One (1) test tube mixer (non-removable)
One (1) mini computer (non-removable)
One (1) test tube
One (1) beaker
One (1) hematology analyzer
One (1) foldable microscope
One (1) dagger
One (1) hammer
Two (2) stakes
One (1) customized handgun
One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post

Each One:12 Collective Morbius figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.

Morbius-01.Jpg

Morbius-02.jpg

Morbius-03.jpg

Morbius-04.jpg

Morbius-05.jpg

Morbius-06.jpg

Morbius-07.jpg

Morbius-08.jpg

Morbius-09.jpg

Morbius-10.jpg

Morbius-11.jpg

Morbius-12.jpg

Morbius-13.jpg

Morbius-14.jpg

This is a really cool looking figure and offering but I don't know if as collectors this was screaming as a need. We'll how the sales orders go. I was hoping maybe they would do an Immortal Hulk or classic one at some point.  Shocked they have not done a  more popular street level character like Luke Cage or Kingpin, or even a more obvious one like Dr Doom. 

Looks great!!! But too pricey for me. The only Mezco 1:12 figure that I've splurged on so far is the Lockjaw/Black Bolt combo. Lockjaw is a beauty - but at the price point of these figures, it will be rare investment from me....

This is a very handsome figure and accessories, but I have yet to stretch my dollars on a One:12 figure even though I have been tempted many times. I even pre ordered Magneto but cancelled out instead to get the Magneto, Scarlet witch and Quicksilver 3 pack. Oh well, maybe when the right fig comes along.

5 hours ago, CAC said:

I'm sorry but we need way to many a list characters like a Classic Thor.  I don't get why we are getting a D-list back up Spider Man character.  Is it because he is getting a terrible Sony pictures movie that will bomb at the box office?

Ding-ding. Guarantee it's to grab the market for the inevitable group of people who are suddenly huge Morbius fans.

On 2/4/2021 at 7:54 AM, CAC said:

I'm sorry but we need way to many a list characters like a Classic Thor.  I don't get why we are getting a D-list back up Spider Man character.  Is it because he is getting a terrible Sony pictures movie that will bomb at the box office?

One man's trash is another's treasure. You may not care for Morbius, but others do. Mezco has done an excellent job here, if the pictures are any indication.  He's gonna look great in my collection.

On 2/4/2021 at 11:54 AM, CAC said:

Whoa harsh bro, I think Morbius is a very awesome character and shouldn't be so disrespected like that, sure a good Mezco Thor would be awesome, but Morbius is a fan favorite for a lot of people, including me, Morbius looks bad ass man, and yeah I'd imagine they are releasing because they thought it would be around the time the movie came out, and that doesn't seem crazy.

7 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Whoa harsh bro, I think Morbius is a very awesome character and shouldn't be so disrespected like that, sure a good Mezco Thor would be awesome, but Morbius is a fan favorite for a lot of people, including me, Morbius looks bad ass man, and yeah I'd imagine they are releasing because they thought it would be around the time the movie came out, and that doesn't seem crazy.

Right on point. Morbs is a Spider-Man mainstay. I got no problem with this figure, other than the price. Well, that and the fact that since most of these products use soft goods clothing so they all use pretty much the same body mold (seriously, Cap is the same exact size as DD).

Not for me, but the dis on Morbius is unwarranted. Sure, there's probably other characters people want before him but it's not like he's some no name chump that doesn't qualify as a substantial character in the Marvel Universe.

• 2 years later...