Make a Comic Story Theme Wave

leokearon

With Hasbro already doing a whole wave based on the AOA and another based on HOX/POX, what comic stories/events/saga would you like to see get a wave and who would be in it.

Some rules

1. Comic stories only
  2. All characters in the wave must have appeared in that story
  3. 6-8 characters max along with a BAF
  4. Have fun.

I don't know if mine would count because it's classic versions of characters but how about an Avengers Forever wave? The figures:

Captain America-Reuse of 80th Cap but with lighter blue and red paint like the classic suit. A lot of folks need a way to get this buck on their shelf. 

Wasp-in yellow and black variant of her classic red and blue.

Hawkeye-in his weird semi native American outfit with the classic wooden bow and arrows.

Yellow jacket- because he needs a new figure.

Rick Jones-Ive wanted a Rick Jones for a while and this would be an easy way to bring him in.

Captain Marvel-the Rick Jones version of the character.  Simple reuse of the last Mar-vell with a new headsculpt and a little different paint.

Swordsman-Dont know the logistics but a good way to bring in that figure. Multiple uses as a hero/villain

Immortus-With the beautiful new Kang figure we need an Immortus to go with him and Doom and this would be a perfect introduction. 

BAF-Giant-Man/Goliath. I prefer the red and blue but this story had him in blue and yellow and id be all over that one.

Of course this is wishful thinking so if you disagree remember, this is just my way of making an excuse for figures I've wanted for a while.

15 minutes ago, sentinelofliberty41 said:

I don't know if mine would count because it's classic versions of characters but how about an Avengers Forever wave? The figures:

Captain America-Reuse of 80th Cap but with lighter blue and red paint like the classic suit. A lot of folks need a way to get this but on their shelf. 

Wasp-in yellow and black variant of her classic red and blue.

Hawkeye-in his weird semi native American outfit with the classic wooden bow and arrows.

Yellow jacket- because he needs a new figure.

Rick Jones-Ive wanted a Rick Jones for a while and this would be an easy way to bring him in.

Captain Marvel-the Rick Jones version of the character.  Simple reuse of the last Mar-vell with a new headsculpt and a little different paint.

Swordsman-Dont know the logistics but a good way to bring in that figure. Multiple uses as a hero/villain

Immortus-With the beautiful new Kang figure we need an Immortus to go with him and Doom and this would be a perfect introduction. 

BAF-Giant-Man/Goliath. I prefer the red and blue but this story had him in blue and yellow and id be all over that one.

Of course this is wishful thinking so if you disagree remember, this is just my way of making an excuse for figures I've wanted for a while.

This. all of this. Avengers' Dynasty War is such an underrated story. When I only started reading Avengers (my first arc was the Ultron massacre on Sakovia) and this series seriously  helped me catch up with the history of the Avengers. However, I would take out Swordsman (want him but not in here) and replace him with one of the Guardians of the Galaxy 3000. 

For me I would go for an Armor Wars themed wave:

• Iron Man Neo Classic
  • Stingray
  • Rhodey or Tony in casual wear
  • Justin Hammer
  • Crimson Dynamo
  • Shockwave (easy repaint)
  • BAF: Firepower

13 minutes ago, tarot said:

This. all of this. Avengers' Dynasty War is such an underrated story. When I only started reading Avengers (my first arc was the Ultron massacre on Sakovia) and this series seriously  helped me catch up with the history of the Avengers. However, I would take out Swordsman (want him but not in here) and replace him with one of the Guardians of the Galaxy 3000. 

For me I would go for an Armor Wars themed wave:

• Iron Man Neo Classic
  • Stingray
  • Rhodey or Tony in casual wear
  • Justin Hammer
  • Crimson Dynamo
  • Shockwave (easy repaint)
  • BAF: Firepower

I can understand taking out Swordsman. And an armor wars set would be great. I want that Anton Vanko Dynamo, now!

Annihilation Conquest wave:

1. Starlord
  2. Mantis
  3. Bug
  4. Quasar (phyla-vell)
  5. Wraith
  6. Blastaar
  7. BAF: Phalanx

I suppose for the Conquest wave you could have a phalanx version of Ultron for spot 6 and make Blastaar the BAF.   There are numerous other characters that would be nice to see as well, such as Super Adaptoid, Maelstrom, Deathcry,  or maybe even a SpaceKnight 

Secret Wars wave 

(what i'd like)

1. Captain Marvel
  2. Rogue (80s version)
  3. Molecule Man
  4. Titania
  5. Volcana
  6. Thunderball
  7. Wrecker
  8. BAF: doom in secret wars armor look

Of course the other two wrecking crew guys would be needed as well although Piledriver probably needs an update more than Bulldozer

But tbh i think hasbro would more likely replace a couple of my selections with a black suit spidey and a repainted 80th Captain America. they might even throw in a wolverine

6 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

"Under Siege" wave from The Avengers #273 - 277.

1. Captain America - repaint of Alex Ross version with lighter blue
  2. Captain Marvel (Monica Rambeau)
  3. Hercules
  4. Baron Helmut Zemo
  5. Titania
  6. Mister Hyde
  7. Edwin Jarvis - comes with a miniature version of the Wasp in yellow/black costume
  • BAF. Goliath 

I like this. Very much. 

Captain America: The Bloodstone Hunt

1) Cap ( 80th in light blue, lots have hit it on the head with this one)

2) Diamondback

3) Machete ( Batroc’s Brigade) 

4) Zaran (got to finish the best version of Batroc’s team)

5) Crossbones (3rd times the charm?)

6) Baron Zemo ( Classic)

BAF: The Living Mummy!

22 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

Dude I love this lineup

Thanks! I always feel like Ghost Rider needs more representation in ML, so I wanted to go outside the box on this one.  I love your Heralds wave, I'd love to have a complete lineup to go with all the Annihilation themed figures we've already gotten.

On 2/9/2021 at 9:59 PM, MagnaPrime said:

I'm a knucklehead, figured out what I was supposed to do finally.  First up, The Herald Ordeal

1 silver surfer, pinless and bigger mold

2 firelord

3. Nova

4. Terrax

5. Air Walker

6. Morg

Holy #$## dude this list right here is the one that's it idc need all the heralds in one swoop, and throw in tyrant as the baf and done