1.- Cyclops

2.- Wolverine

3.- Emma Frost

4.- Beast

5.- Kitty Pryde

6.- Colossus

7.- Abigail Brand

BAF: Danger

Was gonna post nearly the same thing! I'd probably put Danger in the main wave in place of Abigail Brand, and make Armor the BAF.

Also:

Age of X

• Avalanche
  • Basilisk
  • Frenzy
  • Gambit
  • Hellion
  • Legacy
  • Revenant
  • BAF: Nightmare

Battle of the Atom

• Beast (Brotherhood)
  • Ice Master
  • Magneto
  • Rachel Grey
  • Raze
  • Tempus
  • Sentinel-X
  • Xorn
  • BAF: Ice Thing

Battle of the Atom is kind of a mess of a story, but introduced a lot of future (versions of) characters that were pretty visually interesting, and Age of X is actually just a really solid story.

Here's a wave based on the "Celestial Madonna Saga" just so we could get some more C-list classic Avengers, along with characters from the Legion of the Unliving

1. Nomad (Steve Rogers)
  2. Mantis
  3. Swordsman
  4. Moondragon
  5. Wonder Man 
  6. Immortus
  7. Human Torch (Jim Hammond)
  • BAF. Frankenstein's Monster

And "The Evolutionary War"

1. The Captain (Steve Rogers in black costume; interchangeable head for USAgent)
  2. Falcon
  3. Hercules
  4. Yellowjacket (Rita)
  5. Beast (I would prefer a classic Avengers Beast instead of the X-Factor costume)
  6. Speedball (debuted in Amazing Spidey Annual #22)
  • BAF. High Evolutionary

5 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

A Mighty Thor wave based on the Walt Simonson era

1. Thor (Asgardian armor, beard/half-face helmet)
  2. Hela
  3. Balder the Brave
  4. Fandrall the Dashing
  5. Hogun the Grim
  6. Volstagg the Voluminous
  7. Skurge (weapons: giant axe, twin M-16s)
  • BAF.  Kurse

Glorious Lovers 2-Pack

1. Beta Ray Bill (classic)
  2. Lady Sif

Not a bad wave, though I would probably add Lorelei somewhere

4 hours ago, leokearon said:

Not a bad wave, though I would probably add Lorelei somewhere

She'd be a good addition, though I wouldn't want to lose anybody on the list already. Maybe another 2-pack with the Simonson version of Loki (horn-less hood, cape). 

Also, if I've never mentioned it before, I really hate the fact that the properly colored Malekith was only available in the box set while the version from the Ant-Man & Wasp wave had that dumb repaint scheme. 

On 2/12/2021 at 1:12 PM, AnotherPunkChef said:

I was trying to put together a Civil War wave but with the exception of Punisher Cap and a Black Goliath BAF, it would mostly be repaint, so....Mutant Massacre it is!

80's Rogue

Kitty Pryde

Callisto

Angel

Vertigo

Classic Sabertooth

Blockbuster BAF

That's a great way to get some of those figures that have been in demand for a long time. I think I'd like one more Marauder in there.

On 2/10/2021 at 10:52 PM, SUPREME007 said:

Holy #$## dude this list right here is the one that's it idc need all the heralds in one swoop, and throw in tyrant as the baf and done

I gotta agree, tyrant is probably the best option for the BAF from a lineup like this.  I really enjoyed Marz's run on Silver Surfer and still do.

• 2 weeks later...

I just re-read the Kree-Skrull War storyline from Avengers #89 to #97 recently and man, what an ungainly, chaotic, at-times-nonsensical-but-also-wonderful mess that story is. Anyway, had some ideas of characters for a KSW wave that didn't repeat so many previously done characters.

1. Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell) - the one redo of a recent figure, give him brighter red colors and white hair; for further differentiation, he could have a Skrull head like from Secret Invasion.
  2. Rick Jones - Don't just repaint the Peter Parker civilian buck with a new head; sculpt an all-new body that looks younger and smaller
  3. Ronan the Accuser - classic, big and imposing
  4. Triton - undoubtedly the most iconic image of this Inhuman is the Neal Adams drawn splash from Avengers #95.
  5. Ant-Man (Hank Pym) - the best this character has ever looked or sounded is in Avengers #93; new body and head/helmet sculpt, plus the jetpack that allows him to fly through the Vision's body
  6. Human Torch (Jim Hammond) - could be a repaint of the Walgreen's Johnny Storm
  7. Kree Soldier - interchangeable heads with blue and Caucasian skin; no BAF piece for army building
  8. Skrull Soldier - Interchangeable heads; no BAF piece for army building
  • BAF - Goliath (Clint Barton)