Falcon And The Winter Soldier Premiers On March 19 - Super Bowl TV Spot

JayC

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 9:25 PM, silverback said:

Okay I'm not familiar with this Scourge guy or actually US Agent for that matter. Was this an old comics story or recent?

Scourge was an 80s Cap anti-hero; I actually loved his early concept because he was killing off some of Marvel's lamest villains. Melter, Hijacker, Grappler, Rapier (wtf, did they really not see how such a name was gonna be taken)....you can just see Stan yelling "Hey! We gotta fill this issue up with a supervillain we havent used before! Come up with something by noon so we can hit the printers" to some underpaid, bored writer/artist team. Well nothing says I Refuse To Put Any Thought Into This Whatsoever than some of these clowns. It was great to have Scourge clean out the wasted trash in Marvel's bin.

Sadly, some of these monuments to mediocrity were brought back from the dead, to make about as much impact today as they did in the 60s/70s. 

On 2/8/2021 at 3:23 PM, tarot said:

Most are thinking flag smasher

Yup It's been Confirmed now that the Flag-Smasher Organization is in this show, and Erin Kellyman will be playing their leader who is a gender bend of Flag-Smasher being named Karli Morgenthau, also not sure if it was noted GSP is back as Batroc again.

• 2 weeks later...
Check out new character posters for the upcoming Disney+ Falcon And The Winter Soldier series which will premier on the streaming service starting on March 19. The character posters shown here feature Falcon, Winter Soldier, Sharon Carter and Baron Zemo.

Marvel Studios’ “The Falcon and The Winter Soldier” stars Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson aka The Falcon, and Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes aka The Winter Soldier. The pair, who came together in the final moments of “Avengers: Endgame,” team up on a global adventure that tests their abilities—and their patience. Directed by Kari Skogland with Malcolm Spellman serving as head writer, the series also stars Daniel Brühl as Zemo, Emily VanCamp as Sharon Carter, and Wyatt Russell as John Walker.

Falcon-And-Winter-Soldier-Character-Poster-01.jpg

Falcon-And-Winter-Soldier-Character-Poster-02.jpg

Falcon-And-Winter-Soldier-Character-Poster-03.jpg

Falcon-And-Winter-Soldier-Character-Poster-04.jpg

After having my expectations re adjusted after WandaVision, I don't expect that much from the series, but a cool action oriented episodes with more traditional mcu vibe, hopefully this series won't do any crazy red herrings and misdirects that only fuel our collective tendency of creating theories and unrealistic expectations, yet I'm still thinking if we can expect any serious reveals from Madripoor or it just will be place and its name being the nod for the fans.

I am so pumped for this show, I think it looks like a ton of MCU fun, it's the fun I have been missing, just plain action packaged good times, I always was more excited for this from the jump then WandaVision, and the more I see of this show the more happy I am with it, I don't need much more then seeing Buck and Sam being bad ass dudes fighting stuff.

I would really like to see this but I'm not big into the digital format. Will any of these shows get any kind of dvd/bluray release? I only ask because I don't want to sub to Disney+ just for this show since it's the only thing I'm interested in and it takes me forever to get through a program so home video is my preference.

3 hours ago, sentinelofliberty41 said:

I would really like to see this but I'm not big into the digital format. Will any of these shows get any kind of dvd/bluray release? I only ask because I don't want to sub to Disney+ just for this show since it's the only thing I'm interested in and it takes me forever to get through a program so home video is my preference.

Same here, I would prefer home releases rather having to splash out on Disney+ especially when  my internet isn't the greatest

4 hours ago, leokearon said:

Same here, I would prefer home releases rather having to splash out on Disney+ especially when  my internet isn't the greatest

Hopefully they'll see the home market and we'll get them. Stranger Things, Cobra Kai and a few others I've seen got home releases, surely Disney would be up for that.

With just one week to go until Falcon And The Winter Soldier premiers in Disney+, we get a new video clip titled "Plan" as well as a new featurette titled "Co-Workers"

Falcon and the Winter Soldier which will feature 6 one hour(ish) episodes sees the first episode debut on Disney+ on March 19, 2021.