Walgreens Exclusive Marvel Legends Silver Sufer (Fallen) Available Online

JayC

Judging by these to figures I'm not too impressed with Hasbro's attempts at the Cosmic characters so far. A bowlegged Ghost Rider with Toybiz type hip/leg articulation and an undersized Silver Surfer on an over utilized body mold. I don't expect this thing to sell out anytime soon, so I'll take my chances finding it at my local store. Then again, he does have two of Maestro's trophies, so there's that.

Hopefully someone with some knowledge joins the R&D team to get these accuracy issues lined out on future figures. Otherwise we'll end up with an Airwalker on the Bucky Cap buck.

3 hours ago, monron999 said:

Judging by these to figures I'm not too impressed with Hasbro's attempts at the Cosmic characters so far. A bowlegged Ghost Rider with Toybiz type hip/leg articulation and an undersized Silver Surfer on an over utilized body mold. I don't expect this thing to sell out anytime soon, so I'll take my chances finding it at my local store. Then again, he does have two of Maestro's trophies, so there's that.

Hopefully someone with some knowledge joins the R&D team to get these accuracy issues lined out on future figures. Otherwise we'll end up with an Airwalker on the Bucky Cap buck.

I agree with u man, hasbro really needs to make new molds, because majority of their stuff is outdated, like I feel u that this body is overused (like most of hasbros bucks) and just isn't right for silversurfur surfer.

20 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

I hope Nova doesnt sell out that fast. I may or may not get this version of Surfer but certainly can't get him today.

I' m just ready for him to start hitting stores! really looking forward to getting him.

If they throw in alternate heads making him some sort of Nova Corps army builder he could be tough to find, we'll see i guess.

This is a wait until in hand to decide figure. He looks very cool, but I was lucky enough to get a couple of the classic version so he isn’t high on my wants list..

no connection to this version and not sure what his deal is.. evil? Alternate universe? Honestly don’t care.. if I find him I’ll decide then.

when the 3 3/4 MU line put out version after version of the same character it was a little easier on the wallet.. at $20 + a pop being selective makes sense

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2021 at 6:52 AM, JayC said:
The Walgreens exclusive Marvel Legends Fallen One Silver Surfer figure from Hasbro is now available for purchased on their website.

Fallen-One-Silver-Surfer-11__scaled_600.jpg

No sign of this in any of my local walgreens. Alaska's right next door to Canada and they got theirs so whats up!!

6 hours ago, Atlantis said:

No sign of this in any of my local walgreens. Alaska's right next door to Canada and they got theirs so whats up!!

I don't know if it has been found at brick-and-mortar retail in The USA at all, yet. I'm in Illinois, where Walgreen's is based (and have managed to find every Walgreen's exclusive in stores at least once), and I haven't seen any sign of this Surfer yet. Walgreen's seems to be kind of slow on their rollouts for figure releases.

On 2/23/2021 at 4:23 AM, The Mad Bubbler said:

I don't know if it has been found at brick-and-mortar retail in The USA at all, yet. I'm in Illinois, where Walgreen's is based (and have managed to find every Walgreen's exclusive in stores at least once), and I haven't seen any sign of this Surfer yet. Walgreen's seems to be kind of slow on their rollouts for figure releases.

Ok then I'm following you for updates on when...or IF... it shows. 😄 

• 1 month later...

Zero interest in under scaled original classic Surfer & even less in this version. What's next? Zebra striped Surfer?  This "Imma keep him on his surfboard 4ever" excuse card doesn't fly. Hasbro needs to assign 1 person to research the exact hgts of these characters in the comics & then make sure it's on the correct scale buck. Hell, I'll do that job 24/7 from home for $15 an hr!  Surfer is 6'4, not 6ft or 5'11! The Thing is 6 ft tall, not 7ft tall! Sasquatch is 10ft tall not 8.5! Not rocket science.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...