Funko POP WandaVision Halloween Figures Announced

JayC

Funko has announced new POP! Vinyl figures based on the 6th episode of the Disney+ WandaVision series which was the Halloween episode. They are releasing Wanda and Vision in their Halloween costumes as regular releases. Then as a Funko Shop exclusive they are doing Quicksilver. Look for these to be released in March.

WandaVision-Halloween-01.jpg

WandaVision-Halloween-02.jpg

Following the news from earlier this morning about new WandaVision POP! Vinyl figures based on the most recent Halloween episode, we now have a look at the ECCC Exclusive WandaVision Billy and Tommy 2-pack. The two figures are based on the Halloween costumes they wore in the episode. ECCC is virtual this year and the 2-pack is likely going to be offered through Amazon.

Billy-And-Tommy-WandaVision-POP.jpg

So with all of these Wandavision pops, can we bet that at least a few of these character designs will be also found in the Legends series once those waves get announced, I mean most of these companies follow suit with each other, we have seen it many times over.

It would be cool to see these guys in the Halloween costumes as Legends.

2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

So with all of these Wandavision pops, can we bet that at least a few of these character designs will be also found in the Legends series once those waves get announced, I mean most of these companies follow suit with each other, we have seen it many times over.

I also really want the rumored Wanda and Vision to be the Halloween versions, but I think it's more likely we'll get Wanda in her new suit and then some form of Vision. I haven't seen that he's supposed to be getting an updated look for the show but I guess we'll find out in a few weeks. 

7 hours ago, Ironspider428 said:

I also really want the rumored Wanda and Vision to be the Halloween versions, but I think it's more likely we'll get Wanda in her new suit and then some form of Vision. I haven't seen that he's supposed to be getting an updated look for the show but I guess we'll find out in a few weeks. 

Totally agree. Haven't heard of the Vision getting a new look for the show, Hasbro could just do a dying/dead Vision.

11 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

For me POP!'s are just guilty pleasures on occasion. I'll pick one or two up every so often when one really gets me, but I won't allow myself to get too tied up chasing. I already have a big enough ML habit as it is.

What keeps amazing me is how quick they are with the current state of the MCU (and other properties). I know the designs aren't that complicated and they can probably push out a new or tweaked design in a matter of days, at least into concept mode, but they had to have some kind of forward advance knowledge that this was gonna happen and they still managed not to spill the beans.

Now, this is not something I'm really interested in seeing in ML. Let's get good comic versions of Wiccan and Speed first before we start doing these one-off Disney+ appearances like this, as cool and surprising as they may be. There is money to be made here though. If they wanna do some kind of Quicksilver (in a more comic accurate costume) and Wiccan and Speed in a 3 pack or a Disney+ Wanda & Vision 2 pack, where Viz doesn't scale out at 5'2" against other MCU figures (at 6'4" Bettany actually clocks in taller than Hemsworth), that would be really cool.

9 hours ago, monron999 said:

Viz doesn't scale out at 5'2" against other MCU figures (at 6'4" Bettany actually clocks in taller than Hemsworth), that would be really cool.

Yes bro this would be great all the previous mcu vision figures don't scale because they are too small, if and when hasbro makes his figure it better be a new mold and a bigger body. 

44 minutes ago, SUPREME007 said:

Yes bro this would be great all the previous mcu vision figures don't scale because they are too small, if and when hasbro makes his figure it better be a new mold and a bigger body. 

Unless it's a brand new costume, they wouldn't give him a new body. The last one just came out in 2018. I'm personally still hoping he gets an updated look by the end of the show, but he may not even be alive by then, so who knows.

10 hours ago, monron999 said:

Now, this is not something I'm really interested in seeing in ML. Let's get good comic versions of Wiccan and Speed first before we start doing these one-off Disney+ appearances like this,

I totally agree, I'm not really a huge MCU figure collector, I'd any day rather have a comic version, I actually wouldn't even buy any Wandavision Halloween figures, just saying I was thinking these looks from the show probably have a high likely hood of being produced by Hasbro. I have doubts we will be getting a Comic Wiccan & Speed in the Disney+ wave, from what info has spread it seems it's supposed to be a full MCU wave, which is a bummer to me and to you I'd say. 😞

18 minutes ago, Ironspider428 said:

Unless it's a brand new costume, they wouldn't give him a new body. The last one just came out in 2018. I'm personally still hoping he gets an updated look by the end of the show, but he may not even be alive by then, so who knows.

Yeah but that 2018 was like a repaint or reissue of the age of ultron one which both are trash.

2 hours ago, SUPREME007 said:

Yeah but that 2018 was like a repaint or reissue of the age of ultron one which both are trash.

Hasbro didn't release Vision for AoU, the first one was in 2018 for Infinity War and that was rereleased in 2019 for Civil War. I like the figure, but I agree, it's a little small. Also Thor's too big. They need to work on their scale for the MCU lol.

2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I totally agree, I'm not really a huge MCU figure collector, I'd any day rather have a comic version, I actually wouldn't even buy any Wandavision Halloween figures, just saying I was thinking these looks from the show probably have a high likely hood of being produced by Hasbro. I have doubts we will be getting a Comic Wiccan & Speed in the Disney+ wave, from what info has spread it seems it's supposed to be a full MCU wave, which is a bummer to me and to you I'd say. 😞

Other than Kate Bishop, has Hasbro given us any other Young Avengers? They need to get on that.

52 minutes ago, Ironspider428 said:

Other than Kate Bishop, has Hasbro given us any other Young Avengers? They need to get on that.

At this point in time no you are correct, Hasbro has given us nothing but a Kate Bishop and maybe we can count Stinger (since it is still Cassie Lang), and honestly now that it comes to mind I think that's crazy, so many good young avengers, I have a feeling though they are all coming, because soon enough the MCU's Avengers will be fully populated with the youngsters, Hasbro probably knew this years ago, and thus is why they kept them out of the line so far. I mean Ironheart is supposedly coming this year (although does she really count?, I'll count her), that's a start, and with Wiccan and Speed being a part of Wandavision it's only going to be due time we see them.

Just wanted to point something out that I thought was weird about the Quicksilver Pop here (after I saw an Image of the box), and maybe it's nothing but could it be some sort of indication that this is not actually Pietro .. but someone else?, or something else?

is this a spoiler?... Pietro is...  "Pietro Maximoff" ...hmm

when do we see this with pops ... the in quotations is weird

spacer.png

On 2/16/2021 at 1:46 PM, Ironspider428 said:

I'm betting if he makes it outta the show alive he will have a new look. The stone no longer exists in this reality (Cap took them all back), so I'm betting that gets replaced with some kind of Stark Tech version of the Solar Gem. If anything I think he'll end up being a more robotic version of Vision and end up being some version of the all white Vision from the comics.

2 hours ago, monron999 said:

I'm betting if he makes it outta the show alive he will have a new look. The stone no longer exists in this reality (Cap took them all back), so I'm betting that gets replaced with some kind of Stark Tech version of the Solar Gem. If anything I think he'll end up being a more robotic version of Vision and end up being some version of the all white Vision from the comics.

Given they have already referenced his dismantling, I could see a White Vision being done