Hasbro Marvel Legends February 19, 2021 Live-Stream Coverage - Bring On The Bad Guys, Quasar And More

JayC

Hasbro today is holding a new live-stream with the Hasbro Marvel Legends brand team (Ryan, Dan, & Dwight) which you can check out below. We expect among other things to be revealed today, will see the full Marvel Legends Bring On The Bad Guys wave shown off. Hasbro had previously shown the Arcade who loves to play in Murderworld, Dr. Strange arch-nemesis Dormammu and A.I.M.'s Scientist Supreme for this wave. The remaining figures to round out the wave are expected to be some versions of Lady Deathstrike, the Hood, Victor Von Doom and Hydra Supreme. The Hydra Supreme since we originally reported on these will likely be a bit more specific character many folks have seemingly been asking for. We will wait until it's officially revealed before letting telling you what it is.

We will update this story with specific info and images below as Hasbro reveals them in the video.

April will be a busy month for Marvel Legends.

They start off talking about the regular retail release of the 3 3/4" Retro figures that were revealed a few weeks ago Magneto, Carol Danvers (Ms Marvel), Human Torch, Spider-Man

and Captain America. These will start out at Target next month and then available everywhere about a month later for $9.99 each. More waves to come.

6" Marvel Legends Cosmic theme wave with Walgreens. Start with the Fallen Silver Surfer out now and then Classic Nova with alternate hand and floating helmet. Classic Quasar will follow Nova. Nova is due out in the spring and Quasar late Spring.

6" Civil Warrior from video game. Now word how it will be released. AI Tony Stark was announced which should be part of the upcoming rumored Iron Man themed wave. It will have a hologram Tony Stark head and a regular helmet head.

Now talking Bring On The Bad Guys. First they talk about the Deluxe MODOK figure which is available for pre-order now. The MODOK will allow you to store accessories inside the figure.

Bring On The Bad Guys - A.I.M.'s Scientist Supreme, Arcade, Dormammu, Von-Doom in white with Thanos Spine and Skull, Hood, Lady Deathsrike and Red Skull. Skull is in his classic look with multiple Skull heads and uses pinless tech. The Build-A-Figure for this wave is Xemnu. Look for this wave to go up for pre-order at 1pm ET at places like our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

They teased a sword for a figure coming soon. Looks like Excalibur.

Panel ends.

FanFriday-021921.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals01.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals101.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals201.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals202.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals203.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals301.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals401 1.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals401.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals402.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals501.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals502.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals701.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals801 1.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals801.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals802 1.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals802.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals803 1.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals803.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals804.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals901.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals902.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals903.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals904.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals1001.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals1002.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals1003.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals1101.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals1102.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals1103.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals1104.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals1201.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals1202.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals1203.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals1301.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals1401.jpg

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals1501.jpg

I agree with others that we'll likely get the full Bring On the Bad Guys wave, including the BAF, and probably some of the Disney+ wave.

I would like them to confirm/announce one of the rumored Iron Man waves, even if only partially. I can see them revealing that other teaser from last year about a character with a tail. Hopefully, we'll finally know his/her identity.

Also, I hope they provide the weight of each new action figure, and how many A.I.M. soldiers it compares to.

Oh hell yeah! I'm hoping for the full BOTBG wave and BAF reveal, and hopefully at least a mention of the Disney+ and Iron Man waves. I don't expect we'll see anything from summer/fall 2021 revealed here. BOTBG, D+ and Iron Man are I believe the only waves slated for the spring, maybe some more exclusives. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I was hoping to recognize some new figures from the image... but I think it's just previous art.

I saw Psylocke, Deadpool, Thanos and Songbird... so I don't think it's gonna be those... hopefully not at least.

I wish they'll say what the special MCU line will be and show the Quicksilver and Thor. 

27 minutes ago, ransomz said:

I'm a little surprised it's only one of their Fan Friday things. I was kind of expecting a whole virtual Toy Fair. They usually give us some serious reveals this time of year. 

With no actual Toy Fair taking place this year I suspect they will just keep revealing things with these Fan-Friday type events. Toy Fair isn't an actual convention so its not like there exclusives for them to sell and such. The Disney+ wave isn't due out until June so IDK if they will start teasing that wave yet or not. They might wait until after Falcon And WInter Soldier to air before starting in on that.

14 minutes ago, JayC said:

With no actual Toy Fair taking place this year I suspect they will just keep revealing things with these Fan-Friday type events. Toy Fair isn't an actual convention so its not like there exclusives for them to sell and such. The Disney+ wave isn't due out until June so IDK if they will start teasing that wave yet or not. They might wait until after Falcon And WInter Soldier to air before starting in on that.

Didn’t Rektangular say that wave was supposed to hit in April? Regardless I don’t see them revealing anything from it yet, if anything just Wanda and Vision to bounce off the hype of the show. I’m thinking that’s what they plan to do with the other figures too, reveal Bucky, Falcon, Zemo and US Agent either before or after the show, same with Loki. Kind of like they usually do with the movies.

12 minutes ago, Ironspider428 said:

Didn’t Rektangular say that wave was supposed to hit in April? Regardless I don’t see them revealing anything from it yet, if anything just Wanda and Vision to bounce off the hype of the show. I’m thinking that’s what they plan to do with the other figures too, reveal Bucky, Falcon, Zemo and US Agent either before or after the show, same with Loki. Kind of like they usually do with the movies.

I have no clue what Rektangular said, but last release date I saw for it was June.

Right now I'm just ready for any news. Store shelves have been bare. No pre-orders on my immediate shipping list. I'm really surprised there have been no major leaks in months. Except for the Eternals wave, which was a surprise, but in a bad way. 

I expect some BOTBG news. Maybe some FF and Iron Man teasers. With no Toy Fair this year I expect a long year of Chinese Water Torture trickling information throughout. Let's see how well Hasbro continues to control the leaks.

bV2.gif

3 hours ago, monron999 said:

I expect some BOTBG news. Maybe some FF and Iron Man teasers. With no Toy Fair this year I expect a long year of Chinese Water Torture trickling information throughout. Let's see how well Hasbro continuesto control the leaks.

Yeah this is pretty much what i expect, the rest of BOTBG and a few hints on Iron Man and/or FF waves.  maybe they will suggest who the next WG figure after Nova will be.  i also think they will also likely reveal any disney plus wave figures that aren't spoilers (i.e. anyone who's showed up in Wandavision so far that was getting a figure) just to whet our appetite for that wave.  

Yeah i am really not digging the reveal one figure every few weeks approach, it was fun in 2020 but its really gotten old, especially when the figures aren't particularly all that exciting like a she-hulk repaint and kinda bland Maestro.  altho i suppose a lot of it is just that hasbro has given me the vast majority of characters that were high priority for me already. 

I've been waiting six years for a Count Nefaria figure.  Just saw a custom on ebay sell for $168!!  BOTBG would be a perfect wave for him or Molecule man.  Let's finish some sets ... Hellfire Club, Inhumans, Brotherhood (where is AVALANCHE?), Moloids for army builders, AOA Cyclops, Sinister, Havok, etc., re-release Blastaar or X-Force Archangel, Wonderman with the red hunter jacket or Blue Marvel ... so many choices, why do we keep getting repeats? And where is the Celestial BAF?!   I have every BAF from ToyBiz and Hasbro and well over 300 figures, I'm looking for a little spice at this point, c'mon Hasbro, you can do this!