Hasbro Marvel Legends February 19, 2021 Live-Stream Coverage - Bring On The Bad Guys, Quasar And More

JayC

17 hours ago, Hogun said:

So Xemnu gets a figure before me and my friends. Thanks a lot, Hasbro. At least I don't have to break the bank and buy this wave.

I feel like any non-Thor Asgardian figures they have in the works will probably be held back for release when the next Thor movie comes out. I'm hoping we get at least one of The Warriors Three, a properly huge Destroyer as a deluxe or BAF, and an MCU Odin, at the very least. The Warriors Three and Balder are such essential characters, they NEED to be made. Surtur also needs to be made sooner than later, but I'm hoping, since he was in Ragnarok, that one of the upcoming pricey deluxe MCU figures will be him.

19 hours ago, Ironspider428 said:

We needed a new Red Skull, but I definitely think we've been getting drowned in Dooms and the AIM scientist was just lackluster. Hoping for classic Baron Zemo and Mandarin in the next villains wave. 

Mandarin I suspect might come in that future Iron Man wave, but it would have been nice to have him, Atlas as the BAF, A marauder or two. I mean the X-men villain roster has barely been touched, could do about 5 waves just on them lol

18 minutes ago, Psychosomatic said:

Okay, here is an idea - how about an army as the BAF for the next villains wave?! What if you bought a whole wave and got a Skrull, Hellfire Goon, and a Hydra. Something like that could work! 

hasbro has indicted they are up for the idea. we even have a thread in the Marvel Legends section about it. 

2 hours ago, Psychosomatic said:

Okay, here is an idea - how about an army as the BAF for the next villains wave?! What if you bought a whole wave and got a Skrull, Hellfire Goon, and a Hydra. Something like that could work! 

Add classic Guardsmen & HAND Ninja as they only packed 1 per case in the Stiltman wave...genius!

14 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Good observation! Bobbi is not my favorite character but i'd definitely go for her classic look over the more modern look the figure a few years back sported

We need Hawkeye and Mockingbird two pack, whatever we got in retro wave or before is too pedestrian. Just imagine if Hasbro put same effort they did with Old Man Hawkeye into more or less classic Hawkeye, all sculpted costume details with butterflies, they can include both heads one  classic with an actual H letter and one more modern where H is integrated into costume design (which is obviously is superior look), they can even include removable "metallic" arm for 2000s look. Hopefully Hasbro will deliver whenever Hawkeye Disney+ show will hit.

86fa2a1042969623fb389866fc8eb38e.jpg

8 hours ago, Psychosomatic said:

I'm not sure how that would even work.

13 hours ago, SpiderS said:

Oh yess, good eye, now that would be cool figure to see the light.

TBH Mockingbird was meh for me (surprisingly I loved the modern outfit with the goggles they did a while back). Too much of a Black Canary rip- off and to add insult to injury, they paired her with Green Arrow Hawkeye to boot?? But that costume does hit the nostalgic bell for many collectors. It needs to be done.

AND we also need to see Wonder Man in his red safari jacket, along with his full ionic form, and the original green and red outfit. Sorry but the one they did for the abomination wave just didn't cut it for me. 

AND! Since we're basically talking Avengers West Coast, we HAVE to get a Tigra!! Come on! This is the year, lets pull the trigger, Hasbro.

8 hours ago, Atlantis said:

TBH Mockingbird was meh for me (surprisingly I loved the modern outfit with the goggles they did a while back). Too much of a Black Canary rip- off and to add insult to injury, they paired her with Green Arrow Hawkeye to boot?? But that costume does hit the nostalgic bell for many collectors. It needs to be done.

AND we also need to see Wonder Man in his red safari jacket, along with his full ionic form, and the original green and red outfit. Sorry but the one they did for the abomination wave just didn't cut it for me. 

AND! Since we're basically talking Avengers West Coast, we HAVE to get a Tigra!! Come on! This is the year, lets pull the trigger, Hasbro.

Hopefully, Figure with tail Hasbro teased is indeed Tigra.

On 2/20/2021 at 6:42 PM, Psychosomatic said:

That is a frickin SWEET idea bro! I would want a classic Kree Soldier in that line-up, and a Doom bot too. 

13 hours ago, JayC said:

New image of the Arcade figure posted by Hasbro's Ryan Ting.

Arcade-in-hand.jpg

It wasn’t THIS game but anyone remember in the original Marvel Ultimate Alliance when your team invaded Murder World and there was the PitFall mini game? Essentially that same old school game but PitFall Harry replaced by members of your squad? 

First thing I thought of seeing this pic.. fun Easter egg 

On 2/19/2021 at 8:09 PM, SpiderS said:

Ok. I officially should have my comic book fan card revoked, I didn't realize it was excalibur and thought it was Conan's Sword, since Marvel is printing Conan comics again.....

Is everyone sure that's the excalibur sword? It couldn't be the Black Knight's ebony sword?