Jump to content

Marvel Legends 2021 - What We Know And What We Think We Know Is Coming So Far (February 2021 Edition)


Recommended Posts

Yesterday Hasbro held one of their Fan-Friday Live-Stream events for Marvel Legends. While yesterday's reveals were no where near on par with what we usually see in February at Toy Fair (which was canceled this year due to COVID), we did get some useful updates to help fill in the pieces of what we should be seeing in 2021.

With that I have complied a new list for Marvel Legends of "What we know, what we thing we know and what we kind of know".
 

Ok so lets start off going over everything that has yet to be released, but has been "OFFICIALLY" confirmed by Hasbro.

I will leave the X-Men House Of X Tri-Sentinel wave on here even though it is now starting to hit shelves. This wave includes figures based on the House Of X/Power of X Marvel Comics story-line. The figures in the wave are as follows:

 

 

12__scaled_600.jpg



 

 

 

 

 

Professor X figure
-Pair of alternate hands
-Alternate head sculpt
-BAF Piece

Cyclops figure
-Alternate head sculpt
-Blast effect
-BAF Piece

Magneto figure
-2 Pairs of alternate hands
-BAF Piece

Jean Grey figure
-Pair of alternate hands
-Krakoan flower pod
-BAF Piece

Moira MacTaggert figure
-Pair of alternate arms
-Alternate head sculpt
-Book
-Scarf
-BAF Piece

Omega Sentinel figure
-Alternate head sculpt
-Pair of alternate forearms
-BAF Piece

Wolverine figure
-Alternate head sculpt

The Build-A-Figure is the Tri-Sentinel. You can purchase these now from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

 

 

 

 

11__scaled_600.jpg
 
Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals701__scaled_600.jpg



 

 

 

 

 

Hasbro has also confirmed that they will be releasing a Marvel Legends 6" Mega Deluxe M.O.D.O.K. figure that will cost $50. This is the most expensive Deluxe figure Hasbro has done to date. This one is also available for pre-order at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com. I should note that yesterday it was revealed this figure will have a feature where you can store it's accessories inside of it.

 

 

 

 

01__scaled_600.jpg
Green-She-Hulk-05__scaled_600.jpg



 

 

 

 

Hasbro has also officially announced a $30

 

Marvel Legends Deluxe Maestro Figure and a green modern She-Hulk figure. Those are both currently available for pre-order now. She-Hulk is due out in July and Maestro is due out in August.

 

 

 

 

 

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals101__scaled_600.jpg



 

 

 

 

Hasbro announced the first wave of 3 3/4" Retro Marvel Legends figures that will be released at general retail. This wave will see Hulk, Human Torch, Captain Marvel Captain America, Spider-Man and Magento. These will cost $9.99 and start hitting Targets stores in March and then see a more general release in April.

 

 

 

 

13__scaled_600.jpg



 

 

 

For exclusives we know that there will be a new Deadpool 2 Movie burned version coming to Amazon in March. You can still pre-order that one through our Amazon affiliate link.

 

 

 

 

18__scaled_600.jpg



 

 

Walgreens in the US and EB Games in Canada is getting a new Fallen Silver Surfer figure which is starting to see release now.

 

 

 

 

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals202__scaled_600.jpg



 

 

 

 

Hasbro also revealed that the theme for this years Walgreens exclusives would be a "Cosmic" one. Following the Silver Surfer will be a new Classic Richard Rider Nova figure. Nova will come extra hands an Qubit.

 

 

 

 

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals301__scaled_600.jpg



 

 

 

Following Nova will be the release of Quasar. Nova is due out in early spring followed by Quasar in late spring.

 

 

 

 

00__scaled_600.jpg



 

 

 

 

Finally as of yesterday we now have an officially confirmed Bring On The Bad Guys wave which includes figures of A.I.M.'s Scientist Supreme, Arcade, Dormammu, Von-Doom in white with Thanos Spine and Skull, Hood, Lady Deathsrike and Classic Red Skull. The Build-A-Figure for this wave is Xemnu.

This wave is available for pre-order now at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.




Now for what we think we know, which means I am pretty confident about the legitimacy of this info, but it has yet to be officially confirmed by Hasbro at this time. We will continue to treat this portion as RUMOR until Hasbro officially confirms it.

 

 

 

 

17__scaled_600.jpg
 
Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals401%201__scaled_600.jpg



 

 

 

Hasbro has officially revealed a new Classic Ultron

 

figure as well as what they are calling AI Tony Stark.

 

 

 

 

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals502__scaled_600.jpg



 

 

 

 

The AI Tony Stark figure will come with a hologram Tony head as well as a normal helmeted head.

So we know those two figures are definitely coming, but Hasbro has yet to announce how they will be released. According to info I have seen both figures will be part of an Iron Man themed wave. I don't know what the Build-A-Figure for the wave will be, but the single release figures should be as follows:

 

 

 

 

09__scaled_600.jpg



 

 

 

 

- Classic Ultron

- Darkstar - (Unknown if this will feature her classic look or a more modern one)

- Iron Man Modular Armor - Likely the classic suit from the 90s.

- Iron Heart

- Guardsman - My info was not clear if this will be just a regular classic Guardsman or possibly a more specific version like maybe Curtis Elkins who was part of The Jury. Granted the Sentry version would seemingly be more fitting for a Venom themed wave, but we will have to see.

- Hologram AI Tony Stark

- Iron Man Stealth - There have been several versions of the Stealth Armor featured in the comics over the years, and I have no idea which specific one the figure will actually be based on.

 

 

 

 

Fan-Friday-Marvel-Legends-Reveals402__scaled_600.jpg



 

 

 

 

Hasbro Also revealed yesterday a Civil Warrior figure from the Marvel Contest of Champions game. Based on info from multiple sources this figure should end up being part of the Shang-Chi wave.

NOTE THIS NEXT SECTION MAY CONTAIN SOME SPOILERS FOR UPCOMING MCU MOVIES AND DISNEY+ SHOWS. SCROLL DOWN TO THE NEXT SECTION TO AVOID


 
04__scaled_600.jpg



 

 

 

Hasbro has pretty much said we can expect a wave of figures for the upcoming Shang-Chi: And The Legend Of The Ten Rings movie, but hasn't given us any details about what figures we will see in it. The listings for the wave that I have seen which will be a mix of comic and movie based figures breakdown as follows:

 

-Shang-Chi
-Death Dealer
-Leiku Wu
-Mei Ling
-Iron Man
-Civil Warrior


Shang-Chi, Leiku Wu and Mei Ling are all speculated to be movie based while the rest will likely be comic based. Once again the Build-A-Figure for the wave is unknown.

Other movie and TV stuff we pretty much know is coming include figures from The Eternals movie that were originally supposed to be released last year. While Hasbro hasn't officially confirmed the figures for the MCU Eternals movie wave, we know what they are, because images of the figures have already leaked out. This wave was originally slated for released this past summer but got pushed when the movie did. The Eternals movie is now slated with a November 5, 2021 release, which means we probably won't officially see these figures on shelves until we get closer to that date. The regular wave of figures which you can check out images of HERE will include the following:

- Ikaris who will be played by actor Richard Madden
- Sersi who will be played by actress Gemma Chan
- Makkari who will be played by actress Lauren Ridloff
- Sprite who will be played by actress Lia McHugh
- Phastos who will be played by actor Brian Tyree Henry
- Kingo who will be played by actor Kumail Nanjiani
- Druig who will be played by actor Barry Keoghan

The Build-A-Figure will be Gilgamesh.

We also know there will be a Deluxe Eternals Kro figure, and some kind of store exclusive single release of Ajak.

 

 

 

 

06__scaled_600.jpg



 

 

 

 

There should also be 2 waves of Disney+ themed Marvel figures coming in 2021. The first wave which we will likely see around June time frame is slated to include the following:

- USAgent
- Loki
- Baron Zemo
- Scarlet Witch
- Vision
- Winter Soldier
- Captain America


Captain America is likely going to be Falcon, and no word on what the

 

Build-A-Figure will be.

POSSIBLE MCU SPOILERS ENDS HERE

 



 

 

Doom-37__scaled_600.jpg



 

 

Last year Hasbro released a Retro Fantastic Four Doctor Doom figure as a single release. There should be a full wave of Fantastic Four Retro figures coming in 2021, however I don't have any specific details on what figures will be included at this time. We have seen listing using code names for this wave however.

Fantastic Four – November 2021
F0171 – Assortment UPC: 5010993842780
Retro Carded – No BaF
• F3018 – Figure 1 – 5010993842605
• F0350 – Figure 2 – 5010993842551
• F0351 – Figure 3 – 5010993842544
• F0352 – Figure 4 – 5010993842520
• F0353 – Figure 5 – 5010993842537
• F0354 – Figure 6 – 5010993842599


This wave will NOT have a Build-A-Figure.

 

 

 

 

 

14__scaled_600.jpg
 
15__scaled_600.jpg



 

 

 

 

Next up we have seen indications for a new MCU Sub-Line called Infinity Saga. I have seen info that suggests that we can expect to see figures of Quicksilver from Avengers: Age Of Ultron and Fat Warrior Thor from Avengers: Endgame released in this series. The folks at FWOOSH also dug up these listings for the line.

INFINITY SAGA (MCU) – Late Summer / Early Fall 2021
• F0218 – SET 6 IM1 – 5010993842681 ($69.99)
• F0189 – SET 7 THR3 – 5010993842667 ($49.99)
• F0192 – SET 10 AVN4 – 5010993842353 ($59.99)


I believe the AVN4 set will be a 2-pack and the other two will be single releases. Hasbro suggested yesterday we will probably start getting official details on these in April.

There has also been a listing for a "Classic X-Men" wave show up online which is listed as follows:

Legends Classic X – September 2021
F1005 – Assortment UPC: 5010993840021
Unknown (BaF)
• F1006 – Classic X 1 – 5010993839636
• F1007 – Classic X 2 – 5010993839605
• F1008 – Classic X 3 – 5010993839599
• F1009 – Classic X 4 – 5010993839582
• F1010 – Classic X 5 – 5010993839629
• F1011 – Classic X 6 – 5010993839612
• F1091 – Classic X 7 – 5010993839643


These numbers match up to info that I have seen that suggests this will be a second wave of Age of Apocalypse figures. I don't know what specific figures will be included in the wave.

There is also a listing for a Black Widow 2-pack that showed up online that reads as follows:
 

 
Marvel Legends Black Widow 2 pack
Product Number: F1129
EAN: 5010993860777


This is likely going to contain figures of Red Guardian and Yelena from the Black Widow movie. For those keeping track, this is brand new info I am sharing with you.

Finally I want to note I have seen indications from multiple soruces that the MSRP of regular release Marvel Legends figures will be going up from $19.99 to $22.99. This will likely start happeing with figures released in the July timeframe.



Ok now for the final section which involves info of what we kind of know or like to SPECULATE about. This section is more for fun than anything but should NOT be treated as cofirmed info in any way.

Hasbro has given us a few hints/teases for whats to come. We know there will be a new sculpted figure that will have a tail coming. My GUESS for that is an updated Tigra figure, but I really have absolutely no idea on that one. Since they specifically used the words newly sculpted figure in their clue, that suggests to me that this will be a new updated figure of one already released as opposed to a figure of a character never released before.

 

 

 

 

16__scaled_600.jpg



 

 

Hasbro also told us that we will be seeing a Cannonball figure with legs in 2021. It's unknown if this will be the same X-Force figure we just got, only with legs as opposed to the blast-off effect, or something else entirely. Maybe a New Mutants version???

 

 

 

 

Excalibur__scaled_600.jpg



 

 

 

Just yesterday Hasbro teased an image of a sword. The sword I am pretty sure is supposed to represent the legendary Excalibur sword often seen used by Captain Britain. At first I thought perhaps this was a tease for just a new Captain Britain figure, maybe in his classic outfit. As I thought about it more however, I decided a boxset featuring figures on the original

 
Exclaibur team made more sense. It would be a pretty easy set for them to do. They could use the same Nightcrawler figure they recently released in the X-Men line. The other characters on the team would include Shadowcat in her classic blue outfit, Captain Britain himself which would likely reuse parts from previous figures. Phoenix (Rachel Summers) and Meggan would round out the team and likely would require only minor retooing of existing female sculpts. For accessories they could add Widget and Lockheed. If Hasbro wanted to go all out they might even add some silver Warwolves.

IF they ended up doing an Excalibur boxset it would likely be released as an Amazon exclusive like they did with the previous Alpha Fight and Children of Thanos ones.

So that's it for now, but there is definely more to come in 2021, so stay-tuned.
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JayC said:

The AI Tony Stark figure will come with a hologram Tony head as well as a normal helmeted head.

So we know those two figures are definitely coming, but Hasbro has yet to announce how they will be released. According to info I have seen both figures will be part of an Iron Man themed wave. I don't know what the Build-A-Figure for the wave will be, but the single release figures should be as follows:

09__scaled_600.jpg

- Classic Ultron

- Darkstar - (Unknown if this will feature her classic look or a more modern one)

- Iron Man Modular Armor - Likely the classic suit from the 90s.

- Iron Heart

- Guardsman - My info was not clear if this will be just a regular classic Guardsman or possibly a more specific version like maybe Curtis Elkins who was part of The Jury. Granted the Sentry version would seemingly be more fitting for a Venom themed wave, but we will have to see.

- Hologram AI Tony Stark

- Iron Man Stealth - There have been several versions of the Stealth Armor featured in the comics over the years, and I have no idea which specific one the figure will actually be based on.

A.I. Tony Stark was the one character from this rumored wave that I wasn't looking forward to, but seeing as he comes with the helmet and is just classically repainted 80th version, I could very much imagine getting this entire wave. Hopefully it's got a great Build-a-Figure.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

I still haven't received my Hellfire Club box set that I ordered from Pulse on September 24. 😞

I havent either but I just got an email from Pule this week saying it was gonna be shipping soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites

When i saw the sword tease, i was thinking more about Conan... but when i looked for Excalibur pictures, think it really has to be Captain Britain (Brian or even Betsy Braddock). And being a big fan of the mutants, of course i would love to get a full set of Excalibur members, specially Megan that was never released before and classic Rachel Summers too!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Completely fine with getting Red Guardian rereleased with a better head and beard. It’s a bit odd that they’re packing Yelena in too, since her figure was pretty much perfect. Unless it’s her in a black widow suit of her own or something.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JayC said:

The AI Tony Stark figure will come with a hologram Tony head as well as a normal helmeted head.

So we know those two figures are definitely coming, but Hasbro has yet to announce how they will be released. According to info I have seen both figures will be part of an Iron Man themed wave.

At first I didn't think I needed this figure since I have the 80th anniversary Ironman and I like the Gold paint better than this new Yellow version, but maybe Ill pick it up just to have a place to put my 80th Unmasked Tony Stark Head on and display him like this (I might just be trying to justify myself into buying what is essentially just another repainted figure I already own) 😅

img_7224.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JayC said:

Just yesterday Hasbro teased an image of a sword. The sword I am pretty sure is supposed to represent the legendary Excalibur sword often seen used by Captain Britain. At first I thought perhaps this was a tease for just a new Captain Britain figure, maybe in his classic outfit. As I thought about it more however, I decided a boxset featuring figures on the original

 

Exclaibur team made more sense. It would be a pretty easy set for them to do. They could use the same Nightcrawler figure they recently released in the X-Men line. The other characters on the team would include Shadowcat in her classic blue outfit, Captain Britain himself which would likely reuse parts from previous figures. Phoenix (Rachel Summers) and Meggan would round out the team and likely would require only minor retooing of existing female sculpts. For accessories they could add Widget and Lockheed. If Hasbro wanted to go all out they might even add some silver Warwolves.

IF they ended up doing an Excalibur boxset it would likely be released as an Amazon exclusive like they did with the previous Alpha Fight and Children of Thanos ones.

I had the same initial thought, just a Captain Britain with excalibur, either that or they are hinting at what could be a X of Swords Storyline themed Wave (like the recently released Age of X), but completing the Excalibur team sounds better IMO either as a Boxset or it could be that the rumored X-Men Classics wave will include these figures, and the Age of Apocalypse wave has been put on hold or is just another wave (I dont really think of AOA to be considered "classic x-men").
If it was my decision we would get a 2nd AOA wave and a Excalibur Boxet (I really dont want my AOA display to remain incomplete)
As for if it does end up being a Boxset, I really hope they go the Alpha Flight Set route and not repack previously released figures (they didnt repack guardian or sasquatch and they justified packing puck cause he was a BAF hard to find and they tweaked the head), I dont need another Nightcrawler specially since it would be pretty much just a repack of the one we just got, Id rather they include a Classic Capt. Britan (the same costume from the toybiz figure, cause even though we have the more modern one, we need a redo of that character in a more classic costume), Meggan (In the green costume), Kitty Pryde (in her classic puffy blue suit), Fenix Rachel Grey, Widget and Lockheed Accesories, and Id rather get Cerise over just a repack of Nightcrawler, maybe even a Kylun.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The reveal of hologram Iron Man pretty much confirms Rektangular's leak...they also brought up Ironheart during that reveal, who was also on the leaked list. So hopefully that means they show off the rest of the Iron Man wave fairly soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, watanabefan said:

The reveal of hologram Iron Man pretty much confirms Rektangular's leak...they also brought up Ironheart during that reveal, who was also on the leaked list. So hopefully that means they show off the rest of the Iron Man wave fairly soon.

No no. Jay was the one who revealed it first.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know that the leaks indicated that the "Hologram Iron Man" was going to be part of the Iron Man wave, but I have to say, considering Civil Warrior is rumored to be part of the Shang-Chi wave, and considering that wave will have another Iron Man... I feel it would make sense if the back-to-back reveal of Civil Warrior and A.I.ron Man correponds to both being part of the same wave.

I'm just thinking out loud, but it was a small thought I felt was worth sharing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ADour said:

I know that the leaks indicated that the "Hologram Iron Man" was going to be part of the Iron Man wave, but I have to say, considering Civil Warrior is rumored to be part of the Shang-Chi wave, and considering that wave will have another Iron Man... I feel it would make sense if the back-to-back reveal of Civil Warrior and A.I.ron Man correponds to both being part of the same wave.

I'm just thinking out loud, but it was a small thought I felt was worth sharing.

Not really no. Hasbro has constantly revealed figure for 2 separate waves without saying where the figure will be. Plus considering that ironheart is also in the iron man wave it make sense for the ai ironman to be in the same wave.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ADour said:

I know that the leaks indicated that the "Hologram Iron Man" was going to be part of the Iron Man wave, but I have to say, considering Civil Warrior is rumored to be part of the Shang-Chi wave, and considering that wave will have another Iron Man... I feel it would make sense if the back-to-back reveal of Civil Warrior and A.I.ron Man correponds to both being part of the same wave.

I'm just thinking out loud, but it was a small thought I felt was worth sharing.

I had that thought too. I do think that this is for the Iron Man wave though, just because of how closely it matches the rumored "hologram armor". Plus they didn't reveal Death Dealer, and I think it would be weird to reveal only 2/3 comic figures in the wave. My guess is the Iron Man wave will be the reveal for the next FFF and they'll be revealing the other 2 comic SC wave figures one by one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ironspider428 said:

I had that thought too. I do think that this is for the Iron Man wave though, just because of how closely it matches the rumored "hologram armor". Plus they didn't reveal Death Dealer, and I think it would be weird to reveal only 2/3 comic figures in the wave. My guess is the Iron Man wave will be the reveal for the next FFF and they'll be revealing the other 2 comic SC wave figures one by one.

I wouldn't think it would be fully reveal yet. these waves will probably be teased for the next 2 or 3 FFF until they are fully revealed. Iron Man wave before the Shang-Chi wave (mostly because we don't know if it's will get released this year.) Hell I think the F4 wave will get revealed before the full Shang-Chi wave.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I came back here to look at Iron Man because something seemed off. It took me a bit to realize but the circle on his chest is blue. My purpose for that figure was comic accurate colors but that piece should be yellow. Really hoping it's swappable otherwise I think I'm going to pass. My ocd can't handle that inaccuracy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tarot said:

I wouldn't think it would be fully reveal yet. these waves will probably be teased for the next 2 or 3 FFF until they are fully revealed. Iron Man wave before the Shang-Chi wave (mostly because we don't know if it's will get released this year.) Hell I think the F4 wave will get revealed before the full Shang-Chi wave.

Yeah, bit of a weird position that wave is in. It’s not like the Eternals wave, which is all movie. They may end up having half the wave officially revealed and just kind of...hanging out until the movie gets released. I do think we’ll get the Iron Man wave revealed fully in the next couple of months. Probably also the D+, I could see them revealing the Wandavision figures after the show wraps, and so on with the other shows. I don’t think we’ll see the F4 wave revealed until late spring/summer because last I heard that wave isn’t supposed to hit until the fall.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sentinelofliberty41 said:

I came back here to look at Iron Man because something seemed off. It took me a bit to realize but the circle on his chest is blue. My purpose for that figure was comic accurate colors but that piece should be yellow. Really hoping it's swappable otherwise I think I'm going to pass. My ocd can't handle that inaccuracy. 

Right when I started leaning towards getting this figure 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

With us getting an Infinity Gauntlet Thanos and this year being the 30 year anniversary, is there any hope of a comic based wave based on the series? How cool would a wave of classic Adam Warlock, Dr. Strange, Mephisto, Death, Nebula, Silver Surfer and Starfox be? The BAF could be a classic Drax! Probably not going to happen, but I can hope, right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sentinelofliberty41 said:

I came back here to look at Iron Man because something seemed off. It took me a bit to realize but the circle on his chest is blue. My purpose for that figure was comic accurate colors but that piece should be yellow. Really hoping it's swappable otherwise I think I'm going to pass. My ocd can't handle that inaccuracy. 

iron+man+ai.png

It's not an inaccuracy since this figure represents how A.I. Tony looked like in Secret Empire, and his unibeam was blue in it. However, I get where you're coming from. This is why I would have liked a straight repaint of the 80 Years Iron Man to represent classic Iron Man and not just a version of Iron Man that can be passed as classic Iron Man, which is what Hasbro intends with this release.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sentinelofliberty41 said:

I came back here to look at Iron Man because something seemed off. It took me a bit to realize but the circle on his chest is blue. My purpose for that figure was comic accurate colors but that piece should be yellow. Really hoping it's swappable otherwise I think I'm going to pass. My ocd can't handle that inaccuracy. 

I have to wonder why they seem so reluctant to use metallic-look paint on Iron Man. They did it for Daredevil's armored outfit, for a number of others....Yes we did get it for the 80yrs version but for Iron Man, this should be standard.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GreenwithNV said:

With us getting an Infinity Gauntlet Thanos and this year being the 30 year anniversary, is there any hope of a comic based wave based on the series? How cool would a wave of classic Adam Warlock, Dr. Strange, Mephisto, Death, Nebula, Silver Surfer and Starfox be? The BAF could be a classic Drax! Probably not going to happen, but I can hope, right?

I would get an Infinity Gauntlet Wave. I'd love a Pip The Troll figure too!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Atlantis said:

I have to wonder why they seem so reluctant to use metallic-look paint on Iron Man. They did it for Daredevil's armored outfit, for a number of others....Yes we did get it for the 80yrs version but for Iron Man, this should be standard.

One of the many things that should be standard but aren't

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE