Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective Fantastic Four First And Tiger Stripe-Wolverine Figure First Looks

JayC

11 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Fantastic Four nearing its 60th anniversary.....if only Marvel Legends would give us some waves dedicated to them. I've said it many times before, F4 is a treasure trove for action figures and action figure based toys. Vehicles, weapons, sets, allies, foes, uniforms.....its damned near endless...

I really thought that after the buyout of Fox we would see FF waves as frequent as X-Men to try and catch up with the years without product. Still hoping we get something but they sure are moving slow and focusing on Doom and the core team.

I for one, will not buy anymore versions of the FF as the origin Walgreens versions are my favorite looks of the team minus the genius decision to make the Torch's head be different from the torso. I just made my own classic all red version. Only way I buy another Thing figure is if they scale him down to his listed 6ft hgt & it's either a Perez or Byrne based version.fantasticfour.thumb.jpg.ad7f1ca79dfc6be4204ee10a900cd3c4.jpg1762514446_ThingbyPerez.thumb.jpg.faf616bece49acd22d4a3653d16abff5.jpgFF.thumb.jpg.724c2e229e6b2b8d3f8bb6e4398d6253.jpg The Thing is not Hulk sized!

Hasbro keeps wasting slots on umpteenth versions of the FF when we should be getting classic versions of the Wizard, Trapster, in scale sandman & generic Army building skrulls to go along with Super Skrull..

• 1 month later...

The One:12 Collective Wolverine – Deluxe Steel Boxed Set is brimming with accessories, including a defeated light-up Sentinel that Wolverine can stand atop. Originally created to save humanity from mutants, this pile of scrap metal never stood a chance. The Sentinel’s eye is removable and can be held in Wolverine’s hand.

Recreate distinct looks from different eras! The iconic hero wears an X-Men issued suit with shoulder armor and includes two removable belts, one with interchangeable buckles. Wolverine features eight head portraits including two unmasked portraits and a battle-damaged portrait, as well as a range of interchangeable hands including both metal and bone clawed hands. Multiple slash FX are included and can be attached to all claw hands.

A mutant with an unstoppable healing power and adamantium metal claws, Wolverine’s no-nonsense attitude makes him one of the most ferocious heroes in the universe. You can pre-order this figure now at our sponsor BBTS.

THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE WOLVERINE FIGURE FEATURES:
One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
Eight (8) head portraits
Hand painted authentic detailing
Approximately 16cm tall
Twelve (12) interchangeable hands
One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
One (1) pair of clawed fists (L & R)
One (1) pair of clawed posing hands (L & R)
One (1) pair of bone clawed fists (L & R)
One (1) pair of holding hands (L & R)
One (1) posing hand (L)
One (1) pointing hand (R)

COSTUME:
X-Men issued suit
Shoulder armor
Wrist gauntlets
Combat gloves
Belt with interchangeable buckle (removable)
Belt with X-Men insignia
Knee-high boots with shin guards

ACCESSORIES:
One (1) defeated Sentinel base with removable eyeball
One (1) pulled-down mask
Five (5) slash FX (fits onto claw hands)
One (1) small slash FX
One (1) small strike slash FX
One (1) medium strike slash FX
One (1) long slash FX
One (1) “X” slash FX
One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post

Each One:12 Collective Wolverine figure is packaged in a collector friendly tin, designed with collectors in mind. The price is $155.

Wolverine-Steelbook-01.Jpg

Wolverine-Steelbook-02.Jpg

Wolverine-Steelbook-03.Jpg

Wolverine-Steelbook-04.Jpg

Wolverine-Steelbook-05.Jpg

Wolverine-Steelbook-06.Jpg

Wolverine-Steelbook-07.Jpg

Wolverine-Steelbook-08.Jpg

Wolverine-Steelbook-09.Jpg

Wolverine-Steelbook-10.Jpg

Wolverine-Steelbook-11.Jpg

Wolverine-Steelbook-12.Jpg

Wolverine-Steelbook-13.Jpg

Wolverine-Steelbook-14.Jpg

Wolverine-Steelbook-15.Jpg

Wolverine-Steelbook-16.Jpg

Wolverine-Steelbook-17.Jpg

Wolverine-Steelbook-18.Jpg

Wolverine-Steelbook-19.Jpg

Wolverine-Steelbook-20.Jpg

Wolverine-Steelbook-21.Jpg

Wolverine-Steelbook-22.Jpg

Wolverine-Steelbook-23.Jpg

Wolverine-Steelbook-24.Jpg

Wolverine-Steelbook-25.Jpg

Wolverine-Steelbook-26.Jpg

Wolverine-Steelbook-27.Jpg

Wolverine-Steelbook-28.Jpg

• 2 months later...

Mezco today posted this teaser with a notation that it will go up for pre-order tomorrow:

We know they are going to be doing a One:12 Collective Fantastic Four set which is what this could be teasing. However the Doctor Doom appearing at the end of the clip makes us think the FF's arch-villain might also be getting the One:12 treatment. I guess time will tell.

One12-Collective-Dr-Doom-Teaser.jpg

On 3/31/2021 at 1:26 PM, SUPREME007 said:

This figure look reading fucking good, and all the accessories look wow, but damn $155 i can't throw that kind of money. Would have rather payed a much lesser price that comes without the sentinel base.

Buy it and sell me the sentinel base! 🙂 Problem solved.

I'm happy with my marvel legends  retro dr doom - me telling myself to stay away from mezco dr. Doom...i assume he will be in the level of darkseid or thanos in terms of quality, probably with real metal parts

Hope mezco would give us some Rogue, Psylocke and Jean Grey..given that mafex already has a Psylocke and Jean Grey coming up

Marvel’s first family, the Fantastic Four, join the One:12 Collective! You can pre-order this set from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

This deluxe steel boxed set contains all four members of the Fantastic Four, outfitted in their Unstable Molecule team jumpsuits as designed by Sue Storm and Reed Richards, except The Thing…he doesn’t do suits. Each character comes complete with multiple head portraits and character-specific accessories.

Reed Richards, also known as Mister Fantastic, utilizes his incomparable scientific brilliance and pliable form to lead the team. Mister Fantastic is the first One:12 Collective figure to come with an interchangeable torso featuring an internal skeleton armature that is durable yet highly posable.

Sue Storm Richards, also known as Invisible Woman, has powers of invisibility that give her the ability to both turn invisible and project invisible forcefields. Sue acts as the leading maternal figure of the Fantastic Four giving the team balance and guidance. The Invisible Woman comes with multiple energy shield, psionic forcefield, and projection FX.

Johnny Storm, also known as the Human Torch, burns up the sky with an unquenchable love of adventure and always has the backs of his family. Flame on! Human Torch comes with a range of flame FX that attach to his body as well as an interchangeable neck and head, allowing him to take on his flame form. He’s equipped with multiple fire ball FX and a flame blast FX stand with light-up function.

Ben Grimm, also known as The Thing, is a powerhouse with a heart of gold and the backbone of his team. The Thing comes complete with a removable trench coat and fedora to help him disguise his identity, as well as posable streetlamp and metal beam accessories that he can hold.

H.E.R.B.I.E is included and here to help! He features an onboard super-computer and mobile lab with sliding analysis tray, pop-out scope, arms, and rocket boosters.

The Fantastic Four gained superpowers after exposure to cosmic rays during a scientific mission to outer space. The team is dedicated to the betterment of the world through scientific discovery and defense against evil.

THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE FANTASTIC FOUR FIGURES FEATURE:

Mister Fantastic
One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
Approximately 17cm tall
Three (3) head portraits
Eight (8) interchangeable hands
One (1) pair of holding hands (L&R)
One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
One (1) pair of stretched hands (L&R)

Invisible Woman
One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
Approximately 16cm tall
Three (3) head portraits
Thirteen (13) interchangeable hands
One (1) pair of grabbing hands (L&R)
Two (2) pairs of posing hands (L&R)
Two (2) pairs of energy shield hands (L&R)
One (1) pointing hand (R)

Human Torch
One:12 Collective body with over 32 points of articulation

Approximately 17cm tall
Three (3) head portraits
Eight (8) interchangeable hands
One (1) pair of fireball holding hands (L&R)
One (1) pair of flying hands (L&R)
One (1) pair of throwing hands (L&R)

The Thing
One:12 Collective body with over 26 points of articulation
Approximately 17cm tall
Four (4) head portraits
Six (6) interchangeable hands
One (1) pair of accessory holding (L&R)
One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)

COSTUME:

Mister Fantastic
Unstable Molecule jumpsuit with 3D Fantastic Four insignia
Wrist gauntlets
Belt
Mid-calf boots
Invisible Woman
Wrist gauntlets
Belt
Mid-calf boots
Human Torch
Wrist gauntlets
Belt
Mid-calf boots
The Thing
Unstable Molecule briefs
Belt with 3D Fantastic Four insignia

ACCESSORIES:

Four (4) One:12 Collective display bases with logo
Four (4) One:12 Collective adjustable display posts

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC ACCESSORIES:

Mister Fantastic
One (1) Ultimate Nullifier
One (1) stretched neck
One (1) stretched torso
One (1) H.E.R.B.I.E with display base, interchangeable arms, and rocket boosters
Invisible Woman
Two (2) energy blast FX
One (1) psionic blast FX
One (1) small energy shield FX
One (1) large energy shield FX
Human Torch
One (1) multi-fireball FX
One (1) flame blast FX with light-up function (figure can stand atop)
Four (4) fireball FX
Six (6) body flame FX
The Thing
One (1) fedora
One (1) pair of sunglasses
One (1) trench coat
One (1) lamppost with integrated posing wire
One (1) metal beam with integrated posing wire
Two (2) punch FX

The One:12 Collective Fantastic Four Boxed Set is packaged in a collector friendly metal tin, designed with collectors in mind.

FF-01.Jpg

FF-02.Jpg

FF-03.Jpg

FF-04.Jpg

FF-05.Jpg

FF-06.Jpg

FF-07.Jpg

FF-08.Jpg

FF-09.Jpg

FF-10.Jpg

FF-11.Jpg

FF-12.Jpg

FF-13.Jpg

FF-14.Jpg

FF-15.Jpg

FF-16.Jpg

FF-17.Jpg

FF-18.Jpg

FF-19.Jpg

FF-20.Jpg

FF-21.Jpg

FF-22.Jpg

FF-23.Jpg

FF-24.Jpg

FF-25.Jpg

These are great, but that same $420 would likely buy 3 full Hasbro Marvel Legends waves. I splurged on the Mezco Black Bolt / Lockjaw ($130) combo because I was so desperate for that super cool Lockjaw, but in general these are too pricey for me (and that's coming from someone who ordered 3 HasLab Sentinels!). I'm sure they'll look great displayed for whomever decides to spend the $$$ though!

Now if they had also included teenage versions of Franklin and Valeria for that price then I might have been more tempted.... personally I think that Hasbro could do a wave with all 6 of those characters with BAF parts for a Fantasticar and sell the whole wave for 1/3rd of this price (certainly wouldn't include all those other extras though). That's what they should have done instead of the Super Skrull wave (in my opinion). Or if they needed to spread the parts for the vehicle out more, then do a 7/8 figure wave (Doom? Alicia?). Hasbro spread Fin Fang Foom out over 2 waves in their early days, so hypothetically that could be an option too if necessary - and there's certainly no shortage of F4/FF character they could use. Thinking through this just makes me all the more curious about the F4 themed HasLab offering (assuming that it's not just Galactus as most seem to expect). I'm personally still kind of hoping for a super deluxe Giganto the Mole Monster along with a new Mole Man and some Moloids/Subterraneans for the HasLab item.

Thing looks great, as for others they have really good head sculpts as for actual figures, their bodies look little too Mego style than high end collectible, I don't think that Fantastic four costumes were ever intended to look like simple cloth, closest thing to good costume I've seen on mezco was their Black costume Spider-Man, now something similar to  that but in blue would look like what Fantastic four costumes should be, but then I think that material doesn't last much? I'm not sure about that.

51 minutes ago, SpiderS said:

as for actual figures, their bodies look little too Mego style than high end collectible, I don't think that Fantastic four costumes were ever intended to look like simple cloth,

I'm not married to the obviously fabric look for what should be unstable molecules, but I love these costumes for the Fantastic Four way more than the typical rubberized superhero suits we see in most live action movies and TV shows. I've always wanted the FF costumes in the movies to look more like the Star Fleet uniforms in the J.J. Abrams Star Trek than the bodysuits worn in the Fox FF movies. 

Odd that they talk about the "steel box"/ collector tin, designed with collectors in mind, but don't show it. 

I also wish Legends would provide as many accessories for the Fantastic Four that Mezco does (though I can do without the extended neck for Reed. He's Mr. Fantastic, not Elongated Man, and while of course he can stretch his neck like that, I always thought it looked silly on him). I like the force shields for the Invisible Woman but she really does need a clear translucent Legend figure. These figures look great, except for the odd choice for the Human Torch. The Thing here came out probably the best; love the alt heads, and that trenchcoat looks great!!