Retro Figures- your "Dream waves?"

The Mad Bubbler

Now that the first 2 general-release waves of 3.75" Retro figures have been revealed, I'm excited for what this fun, low-cost line might bring us. They may be simple, but they're really represent the look of Marvel comics from the mid-70s to mid-80s very well. I thought it would be fun to list what our "dream waves" of figures might be. So, what would you like to see in the next 3 waves of figures (6 figures each)? If you want, as well, list a couple of "deluxe" items (Vehicles, etc.) that you'd like to see. Mine would be..

---Wave 3---
-Firestar

-Dr. Doom

-The Thing

-Thor

-Juggernaut

-Blade

---Wave 4---
-Wolverine (tiger stripe)

-Vision

-Scarlet Witch

-Thanos

-Silver Surfer

-Green Goblin

---Wave 5---
-Black costume Spidey

-Kraven

-Hydra soldier

-Falcon

-Nightcrawler

-Shang-Chi

Deluxe:   Cycle with Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze)

Vehicle:  Quinjet with Black Widow

I know this is a wishlist but I don't think Hasbro will be done more mixed waves for the Retro line anymore. They seem to have moved onto themed waves with each year based on a certain older line. First was X-men, the Spider-man and by the looks of things F4 this years. Hopefully it will be Iron Man next year.

19 minutes ago, tarot said:

I know this is a wishlist but I don't think Hasbro will be done more mixed waves for the Retro line anymore. They seem to have moved onto themed waves with each year based on a certain older line. First was X-men, the Spider-man and by the looks of things F4 this years. Hopefully it will be Iron Man next year.

Oh, I'm talking about the new 3.75" "Retro" figures (which have "Marvel Legends" branding.). As for the 6" ones, I'm not super-enthused about the FF one, but I hope to be pleasantly surprised, especially by an unexpected villain. An Iron Man wave would be excellent, in 90s style packaging (though I'm guessing we won't get any clip-on rectangular badges...).

I don't collect these and don't plan to but I'll make a dream wave.

1. Moon Knight

2. Darkhawk

3. Man-Thing

4. Werewolf By Night

5. Sauron

6. Deathshead II

Ghost Rider and Bike, Vengeance and Bike.

I dunno, those character just came to mind.

I'm pretty sure Wave 3 will include Cyclops, because he's the only one of the original six promotional figures not repeated in waves 1 or 2. That leaves only 5; if I had to take some wild predictions for Wave 3 I would say

1. Cyclops (repeat, new card art)
  2. Spider-Man (black costume)
  3. Black Widow (gray costume, short hair)
  4. Ghost Rider
  5. Luke Cage (classic)
  6. Juggernaut

If I could have my dream wave of six, though, I would want

1. Mr. Fantastic
  2. Invisible Woman (partially translucent)
  3. The Thing
  4. Thor
  5. Falcon
  6. Captain Marvel (Monica Rambeau)