Costume Poll 7: Scarlet Witch

leokearon

Costume Poll 7: Scarlet Witch  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which Costume should they use for the Scarlet Witch?

• First Appearance
    • Classic
    • Force Works
    • Crossing
    • Transian
    • Neo Classic
    • Pre Disassembled
    • Uncanny Avengers
    • Wada Wanda

Time for another Costume Poll and this time with WandaVision doing the biz, it is Wanda Maximoff aka The Scarlet Witch. As always pick the outift you would like Hasbro to do.

First Appearance

sw-bigcostume1.jpg

Classic

sw-bigcostume2.jpg

Force Works

sw-bigcostume6.jpg

Crossing

sw-bigcostume7.jpg

Transian

sw-bigcostume9.jpg

Neo Classic

sw-bigcostume10.jpg

Pre-Disassembled

sw-bigcostume11.jpg

Uncanny Avengers

deeqqrw-970c5bd4-e023-4cd1-8345-000734d1

Wada Wanda

deeqqrz-87399717-0357-44a7-9dc9-36e19984

Also before anyone asks. The Wanda that came in the three pack isn't a Classic Wanda since the colours are wrong

Classic first, although the 3 pack is beautiful even with wrong colors. The true classic one is as close to first appearance I’d want to get. 

Uncanny version is stunning. Funny way to find out I’m a boob guy.

Transian and Neo Classic would be welcome but the simple repaint of 3 pack would satisfy classic wants.

Force Works and Crossing are pretty low on my wants but they would be nice for those specific eras. Although not really clamoring for any Crossing suits from anyone.

3 hours ago, watanabefan said:

Kevin Wada's version all the way. 

Okay, Wata' wants a Wada Wanda!

I'm kind of torn between 1st Appearance and Classic, but threw my vote behind Classic.  That 3-pack version is a gorgeous figure, but I agree with you that the colors just aren't close enough.

After those two, I would also want The Crossing, Force Works, Transian, and Uncanny Avengers.  Would probably take a pass on the rest.

I just wish the family matters Wanda was the right colors, although I am still not mad at the Odin wave Wanda, but if we gotta pick a new one from your list, it's gotta be Wada Wanda/ANAD. I also wouldn't be sad if we got that Romani outfit, ah who am I kidding I'd take em all. I picked however Wada.

12 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I just wish the family matters Wanda was the right colors, although I am still not mad at the Odin wave Wanda, but if we gotta pick a new one from your list, it's gotta be Wada Wanda/ANAD. I also wouldn't be sad if we got that Romani outfit, ah who am I kidding I'd take em all. I picked however Wada.

Same here, I still don't understand where they got the metallic colours from. The odin wave is good, but too tall and can't stand without her cape. 

Personally I want the Neo Classic, with Wada Wanda second. Though I would take them all, barring Force Works

Give me a classic Wanda that's just the three-pack version repainted with appropriate red and pink hues. 

I do like the Wada Wanda's tiara and the way the jewelry hangs down to form the classic shape of her old headpiece; it's a really cool update and something I imagine they could even getaway with in the MCU without looking ridiculous. But the only toy I want is the classic.

I was never interested in the Avengers until post Heroes Reborn. I would maybe be interested in more of the George Perez characters so I went with Transian.

I like the Crossing, Transian, and Force Works looks because they are different. I'm not familiar or sympathetic enough to the character to notice the minor details separating most of her styles.

As it is, I only have the Toy-Biz Scarlet Witch, and her hair fell off the head and doesn't sit right, and I'm content to stick with her even after seeing the three-pack version.

11 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Classic all the way.  The only other alt outfit for her that I like was the "goth" look she had for X-Men Evolutions animated series. But nothing says "Wanda" to me like her classic outfit.

wanda01.gif

I hated that look. It doesn't help that Wanda's animated portrayals haven't been really accurate

The first Scarlet Witch in the Odin wave was good, it was just too darn tall, and the ML team admitted as much, thus the soft "redo" in the Family Matters 3-pack. The design of the character in that pack and the amazing head sculpt is close enough to classic for my liking, and colorists (along with artists) took some liberties back in those days so I'm good as far as the "classic". She's otherwise had some pretty non-impressive designs since, but the only one I'm even remotely interested in seeing is her Transian, or as she refers to it, Gipsy costume or her Uncanny costumes.

From these, the one from the Crossing.  The 3 pack one is close enough for me on the classic.  But I'd really like to see the short-lived Uncanny Avengers costume drawn by Daniel Acuna after the "no longer mutants" retcon.  Terrible story, good costume.  

image.thumb.jpeg.c3853e55d826a9751f4f7417eca1f2f1.jpeg

25 minutes ago, greenlucario said:

From these, the one from the Crossing.  The 3 pack one is close enough for me on the classic.  But I'd really like to see the short-lived Uncanny Avengers costume drawn by Daniel Acuna after the "no longer mutants" retcon.  Terrible story, good costume.  

image.thumb.jpeg.c3853e55d826a9751f4f7417eca1f2f1.jpeg

Personally that was a terrible story and a terrible costume. Acuna should stay away from designing costumes.

On 2/24/2021 at 12:01 AM, leokearon said:

"... The odin wave is good, but too tall and can't stand without her cape..."

I liked the Odin wave version and agree she was too tall, but I really liked the heels on her. Other thing I liked was the cape....definitely not comic accurate, which should've made me hate it. What can I say....

5 hours ago, Atlantis said:

I liked the Odin wave version and agree she was too tall, but I really liked the heels on her. Other thing I liked was the cape....definitely not comic accurate, which should've made me hate it. What can I say....

I liked the cape as well.