Tom Holland And Jacob Batalon Reveal The Name For Spider-Man 3???

JayC

On 8/24/2021 at 11:00 AM, mako said:

I'm betting we'll see him as a deluxe, maybe even as part of a Sinister Six boxed set. BAFs are great and all, but Hasbro DOES love their "special" figures.

A deluxe is probably the most realistic option. They'd never give us a box set of 100% new character molds, even if it was just Otto, Gobby and Electro in their new looks. My guess would be Ock gets a deluxe release, Electro gets put in a wave or as an exclusive and Green Goblin maybe also gets a deluxe release with his glider or in a 2-pack with Spider-Man.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2021 at 5:47 AM, JohnF said:

I'm wondering how much the Iron Spider suit will be used in the movie, considering 2 brand new suits that we know of, plus the upgrated suit from FFH. 

Here's an idea. What if 3 different Spidey's end up wearing 3 different suits. Who's even Sur that's Tom Holland on the poster?

On 11/8/2021 at 1:59 PM, monron999 said:

Here's an idea. What if 3 different Spidey's end up wearing 3 different suits. Who's even Sur that's Tom Holland on the poster?

I have also doubted a lot of things that they have shown us, but here I think that perhaps Peter is not using the Iron Spider suit and they have used CGI to mislead us. So as far as this goes, I think something like that could be the case, but I could easily be wrong. 

If the other spidermen appear, I think they'll just have their own suits, with some upgrades perhaps. 

On 11/8/2021 at 12:00 PM, Ironspider428 said:

I heard somewhere that the Sony stuff is supposed to be going to D+ next year. Not sure how true that is, but it would be nice to have them all available there.

I heard the same thing, and you're right. It will be cool having Spidey among the rest of the Marvel movies. I'll believe it when I see it though.

Full disclosure, however, I'd be happier if they just cut some kind of deal to bring in all the Marvel/Universal shows from the 70s. Tweed suits, wide ties, big lapels and bell-bottoms aside, I really love those old shows.

On 11/8/2021 at 11:59 AM, monron999 said:

I believe there were some images posted recently that suggested that, but they were apparently fake