Tom Holland And Jacob Batalon Reveal The Name For Spider-Man 3???

JayC

On 11/17/2021 at 4:59 PM, MODADDYDODOK said:

Hmmm wtf did I just watch lol
On one hand, I think it’s kinda stupid that the other Hollywood SpiderMan iterations are being  used as “different realities” for the multiverse. But on the other hand, I do hope it’s good 🤷‍♂️

Well they already are part of the Marvel Multiverse so it isn't that surprising. The Raimi movies are Earth-96283 and The Amazing Spider-man movies are Earth-120703

• 2 weeks later...
Sony has released a third poster for the upcoming Spider-Man: No Way Home movie which opens in theaters on December 17. This one features Spider-Man, MJ, Doctor Strange, Electro, Green Goblin and Doc Ock.

For the first time in the cinematic history of Spider-Man, our friendly neighborhood hero's identity is revealed, bringing his Super Hero responsibilities into conflict with his normal life and putting those he cares about most at risk. When he enlists Doctor Strange’s help to restore his secret, the spell tears a hole in their world, releasing the most powerful villains who’ve ever fought a Spider-Man in any universe. Now, Peter will have to overcome his greatest challenge yet, which will not only forever alter his own future but the future of the Multiverse.

Directed by:
Jon Watts

Written by:
Chris McKenna & Erik Sommers

Based on the MARVEL Comic Book by:
Stan Lee and Steve Ditko

Produced by:
Kevin Feige
Amy Pascal

Executive Producers:
Louis D'Esposito
Victoria Alonso
JoAnn Perritano
Rachel O’Connor
Avi Arad
Matt Tolmach

Cast:
Tom Holland
Zendaya
Benedict Cumberbatch
Jon Favreau
Jacob Batalon
with Marisa Tomei

Spider-Man-No-Way-Home-Poster.jpg

On 11/27/2021 at 3:50 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Also Lizard is there in this Poster.

weird that they have a ASM2 green goblin but ti's actually Willem dafoe not whatever the kid's name, so 2 goblins, both same people, but more then one suit?

I don’t understand what you mean? There’s only one Green Goblin in the film, Dafoes version. There’s none from ASM2. Dafoe apparently changes his outfit a bit at some point because we’ve seen images of both his original green mask look, and an altered version where he just has a hood. But it’s still the “Raimi” goblin. 

On 11/27/2021 at 9:48 PM, glhshelby said:

I don’t understand what you mean? There’s only one Green Goblin in the film, Dafoes version. There’s none from ASM2. Dafoe apparently changes his outfit a bit at some point because we’ve seen images of both his original green mask look, and an altered version where he just has a hood. But it’s still the “Raimi” goblin. 

When I intially saw the trailer I saw Dafoe in his Raimi suit, and then at a point I saw what looked like ASM2 Harry green goblin, so I was confused when it seems it's not that Harry but it;s Dafoe in a different suit, I was just not sure what I was seeing.

These are pretty cool character posters, much better than the lackluster main posters we've been getting. I really hope we start to see some new NWH merchandise roll out soon, we need some villains in ML form. Maybe after the movie hits in a couple weeks. I've seen some pictures of Cosbabies for Green Goblin and Doc Ock that look legit, so I'm pretty sure more stuff is coming. I'm honestly a bit surprised we haven't seen anything for Doc Ock yet, as he's been featured pretty heavily in all the promotional material.

On 12/5/2021 at 3:54 AM, JayC said:

Willem Dafoe, Alfred Molina, and Jamie Foxx talk about reprising their iconic roles as Green Goblin, Doc Ock, and Electro in a special panel for CCXP! See them in Spider-Man: No Way Home, in movie theaters starting on December 17.

Foxx is going to have to pull out the stops for me, considering his first go at Electro was a stinker. I never cared much for his work anyway, although he really wowed me with his performance in Collateral. Looking forward to a great flick.

On 12/5/2021 at 11:20 AM, Atlantis said:

Foxx is going to have to pull out the stops for me, considering his first go at Electro was a stinker. I never cared much for his work anyway, although he really wowed me with his performance in Collateral. Looking forward to a great flick.

He is a good actor with a good script, that movie had many weak points...

Check out some new clips from the December 17th release of 'Spider-Man: No Way Home.'  In these clips, Spider-Man tangles with Doctor Octopus, Doctor Strange, and New York when a deep secret about Spider-Man comes to light.

For the first time in the cinematic history of Spider-Man, our friendly neighborhood hero's identity is revealed, bringing his Super Hero responsibilities into conflict with his normal life and putting those he cares about most at risk. When he enlists Doctor Strange’s help to restore his secret, the spell tears a hole in their world, releasing the most powerful villains who’ve ever fought a Spider-Man in any universe. Now, Peter will have to overcome his greatest challenge yet, which will not only forever alter his own future but the future of the Multiverse.

I just saw the movie and it is one of the best Spider-man movies I have watched in a while. I would even think it's my second favourite after Spider-man 2 and just barely inching out Spider-verse. I laughed, I cried but I never got angry, except for one thing that involves a certain suit. 

I will just say tomorrow's reveals will make sense if you stay for the end credits.

Probably my favorite spiderman movie thats been released and definitely one of the best marvel films for me personally in a good while. Highly recommend watching it. It had alot of great stuff in it! 

I went in with low expectations...not sure why...but I LOVED IT! 

What I didnt love was all the kids in the theater who were only quiet during the fight scenes. I get that youngins love Spidey...but this movie aint for little kiddies.

Grump gripe "Get off my lawn!"  

Good flick though

This movie is so much fun, as has been all of the MCU Spidey films. There is so much to cheer for, the “big reveal” of the previous SpiderMen got huge applause even though it was the worst kept secret. 

The theatre was at capacity and the applause and cheering throughout was a lot of fun. FINALLY my entire family actually wanted to go see the latest MCU film after the suspect decision to release Shang Chi and Eternals. The theatre was nearly empty for Shang Chi and we never bothered with a Eternals. And the MCU is back with a vengeance!! 

For those that have written off the MCU version of Spidey because he isn’t “your” Spidey May appreciate the ending and the potential direction for future films.

I highly recommend for fans of the previous franchises and for those that love the MCU.

I greatly enjoyed the movie. I feel like this was easily one of the Top 5 movies that have come out of the MCU. It was a great way to wrap up this trilogy and provide an opportunity for an almost complete fresh start to any future Spider-Man movies with nearly no ties to anything that came before.