Missing Prototypes that seriously need to be released

tarot

After FFF Hood announcement fact, I went looking and trying to find all character that had a prototype made but was never released. (I think I got most of them. Some most were losers in a fan poll but Lyra was supposed to be released as a variant to the Red She-hulk but never got out. And before anyone says it, I know Terror Inc. has a figure but that was just a repainted Deadpool so it doesn't count. Which one of these do you want the most?

Here are the new characters that seriously need to be made

ee6915bd922c4fd9cc057d5f2e0cd17e.jpgdownload.jpgbibeast.jpgterrorinc.jpglilandra.jpgladybullseye.jpg

Isn’t that Moonstone posing as Ms. Marvel? Still a nice look and close enough for either Dark Avengers or Carol

That Afro on Voodoo is epic

Lady Bullseye is one of the best reimagined looks ever. Is it weird to say it’s sexy?!?

Terror Inc, visually could have been a great figure

As for Havok,, Lyra and Gambit, I’m surprised we haven’t gotten these. Seems simple enough

with the way Hasbro has been going don’t be surprised to see any of these coming soon

those hips joints make me cringe, thank god Hasbro has improved on these

12 minutes ago, memocromatico said:

Havok and Multiple Man are the only ones I'd still jump for... they're 2 X-Men I really want in my X-Display before they get overrun by the MCU content.

Don’t worry, seems Hasbro has found a groove of releasing content for everyone these past few years.. 

MCU had very little last year but more than makes up for it in 2021.. won’t be long before they find a way to release more X stuff

2 hours ago, McHogan said:

Isn’t that Moonstone posing as Ms. Marvel? Still a nice look and close enough for either Dark Avengers or Carol

That Afro on Voodoo is epic

Lady Bullseye is one of the best reimagined looks ever. Is it weird to say it’s sexy?!?

Terror Inc, visually could have been a great figure

As for Havok,, Lyra and Gambit, I’m surprised we haven’t gotten these. Seems simple enough

with the way Hasbro has been going don’t be surprised to see any of these coming soon

those hips joints make me cringe, thank god Hasbro has improved on these

I don't mind ball-joint hips. I can't stand the single joint knees. I believe that is what Lilandra had, and they are el terrible.

More than a few of those are Toy-biz molds or early Hasbro. I'm sure we'd all like to see them updated.

I'd love to get

Lyra
Bi-Beast
Terror Inc
Lady Bullseye
Lilandra

and we need that Ms.Marvel.

I would probably not buy these though if they didn't give them the modern articulation and be a bit updated especially in the Ball joint hip department, although Bi-Beast and terror Inc look like they could sneak in without a tweak.

I hope we see these characters soon or some time which I'm sure we will eventually..well maybe not Red King or that Fantomex outfit. I don't think we need those.

I wouldn't want any of those specific prototypes since they'd be outdated in terms of the articulation. But definitely some of those characters.

Honestly, Dark Avengers Ms. Marvel with an alternate classic Carol Danvers head is a serious no-brainer. I also think we'll see Muir Island Gambit and the rest of the training suit X-Men at some point.