Could Fortnite Marvel Based Marvel Legends Be Coming From Hasbro???

JayC

9 minutes ago, SUPREME007 said:

I agree with it makes sense to make a fortnite line a more children oriented line. 

But at the same time haabro can make marvel legends style figures based off the looks of the game, and they would probably sell due to some of the looks like blade looking like Wesley snipes or the cable having his uncanmy xmen look.

11 minutes ago, SUPREME007 said:

But at the same time haabro can make marvel legends style figures based off the looks of the game, and they would probably sell due to some of the looks like blade looking like Wesley snipes or the cable having his uncanmy xmen look.

And also thor who looks based off of one of his latest runs like the black winter I believe. And these all look like really good choices to make figures of in ML style, cuz they would sell.

Now that I've seen more of what the characters look like in Fortnite I'd say I'd be very pleased with getting a Ghostrider since this is pretty much the Dan Ketch look, also that Domino is a look I've been hoping we get, so I'd buy that, also Black Widow since I just love comic widow figures. I also wouldn't say no to the black suit Mystique, or Blade for that matter or Taskmaster. I however am Scared that we'd get Cuddlepool, that seems like a given..ugh

My interest level depends on a few different factors. I've never played Fortnite (I have bought some of the toys, mainly 3.75" on clearance, because they are fun figures, and the building materials are cool as display stands and/or display  environments for other figures, too>), so being from the game isn't really a plus for me, but I did pre-order the Fortnite Snake Eyes from Hasbro Pulse, because it just seems like a fun figure, and I like the color scheme. Granted, he's all masked-up, but for that one, it looks like they just reused the mold from the Classified Snake Eyes figure, with Fortnite-specific colors and accessories. That figure is $39.99, but it is supposed to be a limited exclusive. If they do general-release, Legends-style figures at Legends prices, and they din't look overly-cartoonish, I'd be interested in a lot of the more unique costumes. If they look as cartoonish as the video game, I would be less-interested, but would still by several of them. She-Hulk (though hopefully without that rip), mohawk Storm... really, most of the female characters, since they have more unique costumes, Tony Stark, and Thor, would all be ones I'd buy. If they do a lower-price "kids'" line, it would depend how well they go with Legends. If we're talking $39.99 figures like Snake Eyes, I'd be very picky.

I like a lot of the game looks, but I honestly don't think I'd get ML versions, simply because I have no idea what I'd do with them, similar to the What If wave. They'd have to have their own shelf and I don't care enough about Fortnite for that. I would, however, 100% without a doubt buy Cuddlepool for the Deadpool shelf. I would also probably get the normal Deadpool figure if he looked different enough from the other comic versions. Deadpools are like Spider-Men, I can never have enough of them.

8 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

It could be worse than cuddle pool...... Maybe?

well it could be better as well, Ravenpool at least looks cool, but cuddlepool stirs up something fiercely hateful in me, it's as bad as the idea of marvel minecraft crossover. it's the pinnacle of the whole mess, looking at things like that are like staring at a old melted bowl of dollerstore candy, left over from halloween 2014.

I could only see myself getting the Cap figure from this and maybe Thor. That design for the Thunderer looks like his current comic appearance so it would be a cool addition. Otherwise, I just don't have interest in this game enough to grab anyone else. Plus, most of these characters have figures already that are my ideal looks/costumes so there's really no need for more.

What I'd like of these choices:

Thor

Widow

Storm (Either version, but slight preference to the white costume)

She-Hulk

Domino

Un-armored Stark

Mystique (White Costume)

Honorable Mention:  Wolverine (Blue/Yellow)

What they'll probably give us:

Captain America

Iron Man

Wolverine

Widow

Black Panther

Captain Marvel

Doctor Doom

I anticipate that if these get made they'll have no BAF, but will come with some of the same accessories the Fortnite Snake-Eyes did (and probably new ones in the same cartoony style).

I could see them going pretty heavy on these, especially since a lot of them look like relatively minor re-tooling/repaint/variations on already-existing figures, probably with new more "animated" headsculpts.  Plus the cross-marketing on something like this is win-win for all the companies involved.

For me I like them but not enough to go out of my way to buy them, and I PLAY the damn game! I just cant expand too much of what I already have as a collection and Im not very attached to the overall look of them. That being said, it would depend on how great they look in figure form as well. I may get a venom as I collect many forms of him, but only the ones I really like and not just venom because hes venom.