Leaked LEGO Shang-Chi: And The Legend Of The Ten Rings Set Gives Us Our First Glimpse At Movie Characters -POTENTIAL SPOILERS-

JayC

An image for an upcoming LEGO set based on the Shang-Chi: And The Legend Of The Ten Rings movie has popped up online. With this image we get our first glimpse at Shan-Chi (Simu Liu) himself from the movie as well as his outfit. The set looks to be titled "Reptile At The Acient Village" and contains a big dragon as well as mini-figures of Shang-Chi, Xialing, Wenwu, and Death Dealer and some type of animal or creature named Moris.

Thanks to Ironspider428 for the heads up.

Death Dealer? That's interesting. Have we heard about that in the movie specifically or did Lego just include another colorful character from the comics?

EDIT: Ah, I see that Death Dealer is listed amongst the 6 inch Marvel Legends planned for the Shang-Chi movie wave. For some reason I thought Razor Fist was planned for that wave.

680779._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

This set looks really neat actually, I mean if that big dragon shows up in the movie that gets me a bit more excited for it. I won't hold too much weight to this set because as we have seen in the past Lego uses a lot of elements that don't always end up in the movies, Hulkbuster Warmachine comes to mind.

Deathdealer  looks sharp. Haha from the comic his gimmick is he is a CARD dealer... of Death!?!

dont mind Shang Chi’s outfit.. bet you a quarter he ends up shirtless with a headband looking similar to classic version at some point in movie..

what id like eventually is a Secret Avengers ( also Bruce Lee rip off ) all black suit version. 

1 hour ago, Gigantor said:

Isn't this movie like less than 6 months away? Why no trailer yet? That doesn't speak well of their confidence in the audience reaction to the trailer. Same goes for Eternals movie that has long been made from what I understand. 

Nah, it speaks way more to them not being sure if they'll actually be able to release it in July. They don't want to get caught in a Black Widow situation again where the trailers and merch is out already, but the movie release is up in the air.  I imagine if Black Widow gets released in May, we'll probably see the Shang-Chi trailer around that time.

3 hours ago, Ironspider428 said:

Nah, it speaks way more to them not being sure if they'll actually be able to release it in July. They don't want to get caught in a Black Widow situation again where the trailers and merch is out already, but the movie release is up in the air.  I imagine if Black Widow gets released in May, we'll probably see the Shang-Chi trailer around that time.

Yeah, with everything still up in the air, it would make sense to be cautious 

• 1 month later...

The new Shang-Chi: And The Legend Of The Ten Rings LEGO sets including the Reptile At The Ancient Village one we first told you about back in February as well as the Escape From The Ten Rings set shown below via MCUCollector. We assume the official sale date like with the Marvel Legends is 4/25. Like the Marvel Legends however it looks like stores like Target are starting to sell them now.

Shang-Chi-Escape-From-The-Ten-Rings-01.jpg

Shang-Chi-Escape-From-The-Ten-Rings-02.jpg

59 minutes ago, Brenttoo said:

This is why I had to get out of Legos. They're just too elaborate. There's no end to it. Beautiful sets though.

Lego really is, and damn they are expensive. I got out of collecting them but I have been tempted to get back in there is just too much too expensive. Maybe one day I will stsrt collecting them again, but for now I will just continue watching reviews and looking at images dreaming.