Did This Week's Episode 8 Of WandaVision Just Reveal 2 New Marvel Legends Figures? - This Article Contains MAJOR WandaVision SPOILERS

JayC

WARNING - You will want to wait until you've watched episode 8 ("Previously On") of the Disney+ WandaVision series before reading this article, because it does contain MAJOR SPOILERS.

We have long since had a pretty good idea of what figures will be released in the first wave of Disney+ themed wave of Disney+ Marvel Legends figures. As we've previously reported multiple times, the wave is "rumored" to include the following:

- USAgent
- Loki
- Baron Zemo
- Scarlet Witch
- Vision
- Winter Soldier
- Falcon

Of course we have no idea what the Build-A-Figure for this wave will be and still really don't have any decent guesses for that, however after watching this weeks episode of WandaVision, I do think we may have a better idea on what versions of Scarlet Witch and Vision we will be getting.

This is were the SPOILERS begin from the episode titled "Previously On".

This episode gave us more background on Wanda's origins that we got our first glimpse of during Age of Ultron. We get to see more of here time with Hydra and Baron Strucker who we knew had conducted experiments on both her and Quicksilver using the Mind Stone Infinity Gem from Loki's staff.

What we had not seen up until now was Wanda's first contact with the Mind Stone and how it seemingly gave her a glimpse at some kind of future or alternate reality version of herself in full decked out "Scarlet Witch" garb.

WandaVision-01__scaled_600.jpg

Disney actually gave us a little closer look at this outfit in one of the posters they recently released for the show hidden in the TV screens.

WandaVision-02__scaled_600.jpg

Oh and this episode also marks the first time Wanda has been officially named The Scarlet Witch thanks to Agatha Harkness who is also fully revealed in this episode. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't get the Marvel Legends treatment in the second wave due out later in the year.

Agatha_Harkness__scaled_600.jpg

As for Vision, well thanks to Hayward we now have our all-white Vision as he later appeared in the comic books. This was revealed in this weeks mid-credit scene. Hayward has rebuilt himself a new Vision, likely who will at least start out being devoid of emotion.

WandaVision-03__scaled_600.jpg

When we first learned there was going to be new Scarlet Witch and Vision figures released in the Disney+ Marvel Legends wave, my best guess for which versions we would see where figures of them wearing those Halloween costumes that were revealed early on in trailers for the show, but now I suspect the the figures will be based on the looks that debuted here in this episode.

If that is the case then hopefully Hasbro can now start officially showing these figures off soon since the looks are now out there for public consumption. The only other figure in this wave I could see containing SPOILERS is the Falcon figure from The Falcon And Winter Soldier series.

THIS PART CONTAINS POSSIBLE FALCON AND WINTER SOLDIER series SPOILERS.

The Falcon figure for this wave technically has been listed as

Captain America. In the show it looks like John Walker who we know from the comics eventually becomes USAgent will start off being the new Captain America. While that figure is listed as USAgent, it likely will be based on the characters John Walker version of Captain America as seen in the recent poster and trailer.

At some point however we are pretty sure Falcon will officially take over the Captain America mantle, as Steve Rogers intended him to at the end of Avengers: Endgame. This is mainly due to a leaked Titan figure image showing

Anthony Mackie in a Falcon Cap suit which has yet to be revealed in any of the trailers. My guess is the Marvel Legends version of Falcon will also feature this outfit, hopefully with wings, unlike the comic book version Hasbro previously did.

Falcon And The Winter Soldier premiers on the streaming service starting on March 19 and will only contain 6 one-hour episodes. I don't know when exactly during the show we will see this new outfit, but the final episode will air on April 23, so it's safe to assume it will be officially seen by then.

Loki is the only other regular figure in the wave that could POSSIBLY have spoilers, but not likely. My guess the Loki figure will be based on his look as seen in the trailer for the show. The Loki series doesn't premier until

June 11, at which point this first wave should hopefully already be hitting shelves.

It's unknown which series the Build-A-Figure for this wave will come from. We have one more episode of WandaVision to go which I supposed could POSSIBLY have one BIG surprise left to warrant getting the Build-A-Figure. If not then that most likely means the Build-A-Figure will be based on something seen in Falcon And The Winter Soldier. We do know Don Cheadle will be making an appearance in the show, and if he bring a new War Machine armor with him, that could possibly warrant getting a Build-A-Figure for, or it could be based on something we have no inclination of at this point. Only time will tell.

Agatha_Harkness.jpg

WandaVision-01.jpg

WandaVision-1hr__scaled_600.jpg

WandaVision-02.jpg

WandaVision-03.jpg

I believe you’re right, Jay. White Vision and Scarlet Witch would also be way cooler than just getting the Halloween costumes. I think we’ll see Wanda fully become the Scarlet Witch next week, then they’ll hopefully reveal the figures. I’m hoping the BAF is Agatha, but I wouldn’t be mad if it was another Loki character either.

I'd say it's probably a good bet that they'd make that White Vision, because it could just be a repaint of the MCU Vision we have, I don't know about the others..it's pretty iffy because as we know it tends to end up the first waves of MCU figures are based off of prototypes and art rather then what actually shows up on screen, maybe they will just be accurate out the gate this time since they had covid roadblocking them, giving them enough time to get this correct.

2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I'd say it's probably a good bet that they'd make that White Vision, because it could just be a repaint of the MCU Vision we have, I don't know about the others..it's pretty iffy because as we know it tends to end up the first waves of MCU figures are based off of prototypes and art rather then what actually shows up on screen, maybe they will just be accurate out the gate this time since they had covid roadblocking them, giving them enough time to get this correct.

I'm not sure a White Vision would just be a straight repaint, he's got some pretty substantial differences in his costume beyond color.

Once we saw the disassembled body of the Vision last episode, a direct version of what happened in Avengers West Coast, we knew the all white "bleached" Vision wasnt likely far behind.  I had a lot of anger as to how Byrne did that in the comics, in particular his motives behind it, but all in all dont have a real problem with it for the show. With Agatha now fully revealed, the influence (and hopeful appearance )of  Mephisto is looking less likely....on the other hand (no pun intended) I wouldnt count him totally out yet. Harkness is clearly stating Scarlet Witch has a power level she shouldnt have, so who's to say that ultimately Mephisto isnt playing a part? 

And of COURSE we're gonna get some Legends action figures from this! 

I must say I saw the white Vision coming a mile away, but I was pleasantly surprised to see Wanda possibly getting an actual super hero costume. I like the look. It's quite reminiscent of her Uncanny Avengers costume, which was one of my preferred looks from the recent pole someone posted on the site.

I figured with the delay of all the movies and shows due to the scamdemic last year and the subsequent delay of toys and product that this year would be super heavy on MCU product so this is gonna be a strange year, for me at least. I'll skip on the Eternals wave altogether and depending on the BAF I may be simply cherry picking the Disney+ wave(s), so if the rest of the year shakeout similarly I'll be able to recoup some of the funds I blew on all the comic product they pumped out last year. 

5 hours ago, monron999 said:

I must say I saw the white Vision coming a mile away, but I was pleasantly surprised to see Wanda possibly getting an actual super hero costume. I like the look. It's quite reminiscent of her Uncanny Avengers costume, which was one of my preferred looks from the recent pole someone posted on the site.

I figured with the delay of all the movies and shows due to the scamdemic last year and the subsequent delay of toys and product that this year would be super heavy on MCU product so this is gonna be a strange year, for me at least. I'll skip on the Eternals wave altogether and depending on the BAF I may be simply cherry picking the Disney+ wave(s), so if the rest of the year shakeout similarly I'll be able to recoup some of the funds I blew on all the comic product they pumped out last year. 

I'm glad Wanda is finally getting a proper costume, hopefully it will be worth the wait

I'm glad they are moving so close with that initial 2014 concept art costume, although I preferred more subdue and smaller "crown" from the concept art, looks like it has to stand out literally as a crown now due to more story related reasons. Either way, I'm glad she finally getting her own costume and the figure based on it. Likely, it will be the only figure I will get from the set, unless figure will be just Wanda in any of her sitcom costumes. 
3d3c9fcb4a5c60016b6593a7fba7091c.thumb.jpg.62a2e8032aa24efdf348988da90c9b6d.jpg

2 hours ago, SpiderS said:

I'm glad they are moving so close with that initial 2014 concept art costume, although I preferred more subdue and smaller "crown" from the concept art, looks like it has to stand out literally as a crown now due to more story related reasons. Either way, I'm glad she finally getting her own costume and the figure based on it. Likely, it will be the only figure I will get from the set, unless figure will be just Wanda in any of her sitcom costumes. 
3d3c9fcb4a5c60016b6593a7fba7091c.thumb.jpg.62a2e8032aa24efdf348988da90c9b6d.jpg

I'm just glad that they are finally incorporating the headdress/tiara

10 minutes ago, tarot said:

One down 7 to go. Given that the wave has multiple from each show I'm guessing the baf will be from loki

If Its from Loki, then the wave is gonna have to be delayed again. Cause right now the wave should be out before Loki premiers.

Ah yes the "we all knew it was coming" White Vision, looks worse more ho-hum then I thought, and is just a repaint (at least from what I can see first glance) as I thought, I dislike the bone off white Gauntlets and shin guards.. really throws it all off , but maybe it's like that in the show..I kinda doubt it though, easy pass for me, now if we got a new Comic white vision..I'd be on that.

I really don't find that white Vision figure the slightest bit interesting. Actually I'm really hoping that the BAF from this wave isn't something that I want because I have zero interest in any of the figures from the wave. I'll be so mad if the BAF ends up being something cool and I end up paying ebay prices for just the BAF.