Did This Week's Episode 8 Of WandaVision Just Reveal 2 New Marvel Legends Figures? - This Article Contains MAJOR WandaVision SPOILERS

JayC

1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

So red isn't a realistic color? The bland, desaturated shades they're too often using to replace red is just ridiculous.

They did the same thing for Marvel Legends and that's even when they're supposedly using the classic or "comic accurate" figures. Thor's cape, Captain America's stripes/gloves/boots, Scarlet Witch, etc. these are supposed to be red. Not burgundy, brick, brown or whatever other substitute they come up with. We know they can do it- the recent Falcon figure is a good example. 

I'm not talking about comic figures, it's a given that those should have brighter colors. I just think if her costume was a brighter scarlet, it would look weird. Like Cap's Avengers suit. Plus it retains her colors from previous costumes, she's always had more of a crimson color scheme in the movies.

Thanks to Marvel, we now have looks at more WandaVision Scarlet Witch products including our first look at the 1/6 figure from Hot Toys. Hot Toys is doing a regular colored Vision figure as well which you can check out below.

This goes along with the previous WandaVision Scarlet Witch items we told you about earlier today including the Marvel Legends, Marvel Select, ShopDisney Doll, Cosbaby and Funko items which includes two POP! figures. One will be a Hot Topics exclusive.

Check out images for all of these things below in our GALLERY.

00.jpg

Hot-Toys-Scarlet-Witch-01.jpg

Hot-Toys-Scarlet-Witch-3.jpg

Hot-Toys-Scarlet-Witch.jpg

Hot-Toys-Vision-01.jpg

Hot-Toys-Vision-02.jpg

POP-Scarlet-Witch-Hot-Topic-01.jpg

POP-Scarlet-Witch-Hot-Topic-02.jpg

POP-Scarlet-Witch-Hot-Topic-03.jpg

POP-Scarlet-Witch-Hot-Topic-04.jpg

Oh my so much to look at here, the WandaVision merch floodgates opened, I gotta say looks like a lot of nice stuff coming out for the MCU fans. I quite like the look of both the Legends and Select Wanda, I may actually be lured into buying that Legend.

The ML SW looks amazing and every bit as good as something you'd expect from one of the more expensive companies. As a collector who doesn't appreciate the MCU figures as much as others, this is the kind of product I like. I'm not a fan of repeating characters, but this is new and the face sculpt is top notch. If only all of them could be this good. With this one coming out as good as it did, there is no way Hasbro isn't gonna address the shortcomings of the previous Vision figures with this one, right? Right?! To me, the Vision figure looks like a straight repaint with some face sculpt retooling. That would be a major let down.

1 hour ago, monron999 said:

With this one coming out as good as it did, there is no way Hasbro isn't gonna address the shortcomings of the previous Vision figures with this one, right? Right?! To me, the Vision figure looks like a straight repaint with some face sculpt retooling. That would be a major let down.

I feel u it should be a totally new sculpt with Paul Bettany being like 6'4 and clearly vision is not skinny they really should have rescuplted that figure super disappointing. 

55 minutes ago, SUPREME007 said:

And hot toys knocks it out of the park once again.

These are amazing.. wish I had gotten in on these at the ground floor, maybe I could have afforded them and gotten them as they were released. But now there are too many of them, could not (would not) spend the cash to get them all now..

but wow... amazing figures

2 hours ago, Ironspider428 said:

Seeing how some of the Scarlet Witch figures come with the cape/hood and other don’t, like the ML, makes me think we’ll probably see another ML WV Wanda down the line with the cape and hood, maybe in a 2-pack with Vision or Agatha.

Sure seems to be the case..which I’d too bad since I know I’ll get the 2nd, more accurate one later too.. but it does make you wonder why Legends didn’t include the hood/ cape when the others managed to get them in.. seems they are always saying time constraints but not sure that flys here...

anyway, great figure regardless. Another amazing job by the MCU people incorporating classic comic elements into a modern realistic suit.. and the head piece just screams “Scarlet Witch”.. the final piece that makes her the character!!

25 minutes ago, McHogan said:

Sure seems to be the case..which I’d too bad since I know I’ll get the 2nd, more accurate one later too.. but it does make you wonder why Legends didn’t include the hood/ cape when the others managed to get them in.. seems they are always saying time constraints but not sure that flys here...

anyway, great figure regardless. Another amazing job by the MCU people incorporating classic comic elements into a modern realistic suit.. and the head piece just screams “Scarlet Witch”.. the final piece that makes her the character!!

I suppose it’s possible that the figure comes with a cape and hood, we’ve only seen one picture of each figure in this wave so far. But I wouldn’t count on it. Regardless, I agree, she looks amazing. The likeness is phenomenal.

So, since the next Disney+ Legends wave is, apparently, going to be one figure from the Loki series, and all other figures from the "What If?" animated series, does anyone else think there's a good chance of Agatha being the BAF for the first Disney+ wave? She's absolutely essential, looks really cool, and would take a fair amount of new tooling (especially if they give her some kind of clear stand for levitating). I'm hoping this is the case, unless they have a deluxe release of her planned, or the intel about the next wave is wrong. Kind of bummed that the next wave won't have any more WandaVision figures- I'd like some of the sitcom versions of Wanda and Vis, and the kids, and not-Pietro. We need a Darcy, but I'm guessing she'll be in Thor 3, and Monica, who I'm guessing will be in Eternals, so we'll see...

1 hour ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

Watched the last episode Friday, when Wanda first got that costume my wife looked at me and said "babe, you're gonna need that figure..."

It is a stunning take on Wanda’s costume. And really, the cape and hood are not essential to the suit. It will be nice when they inevitably make a 2nd figure with both to have them but an argument can be made that this costume does not need them.. 

4 hours ago, McHogan said:

It is a stunning take on Wanda’s costume. And really, the cape and hood are not essential to the suit. It will be nice when they inevitably make a 2nd figure with both to have them but an argument can be made that this costume does not need them.. 

It's a great blend of her classic and ultimate costumes