Did This Week's Episode 8 Of WandaVision Just Reveal 2 New Marvel Legends Figures? - This Article Contains MAJOR WandaVision SPOILERS

JayC

Shown below are little bit higher-res images we have previously shown your for the upcoming 6" Marvel Legends WandaVision Scarlet Witch and White Vision figures coming from Hasbro.

It looks like Scarlet Witch is going to come with two different sets of hands, regular hands and translucent magic effect hands.

Both of these figures as previously reported should be part of an all-Disney+ themed wave due out by early summer. The other rumored figures in the wave should include Falcon, Winter Soldier, John Walker (Captain America/USAgent), Baron Zemo and Loki. The biggest unknowns for these figures is what look Falcon will be sporting and what version of Loki we will get. The Build-A-Figure for this wave is also completely unknown at this time.

The WandaVision series has concluded on Disney+ and Falcon and the Winter Soldier will begin on March 19. Loki is set to premier on June 11. Note the images we put together below to represent the other figures in this wave are for reference purposes only. We don't know exactly how any of the figures other than the two Hasbro has released images for which is Scarlet Witch and Vision.

Hopefully this entire wave will be fully revealed by next month on April 9, when we expect Hasbro to show off a number of new Marvel Legends figures.

01-Marvel-Legends-WandaVision-Vision-Scarlet-Witch.jpg

02-Marvel-Legends-WandaVision-Scarlet-Witch.jpg

03-Marvel-Legends-WandaVision-Vision.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Disney-Wave.jpg

I'm curious if they'll be revealing one TFATWS figure a week like they did with WV. Maybe the last 4 episodes. I could definitely see them doing that with Falcon Cap, which is what I assume that figure will be. I'm also going to guess that the Loki figure is his president suit. They could just reuse a lot of the Fox Professor X figure with a new head and accessories. That way, since we've seen that in the trailers, if the BAF is Agatha or someone from WV or TFATWS then they can just fully reveal that wave in April.

3 hours ago, SUPREME007 said:

I just cant, that vision is so disappointing. They did great work on wanda and than bam vision is still on that terrible outdated body, smh. Like come on hasbro.

You said it. Hopefully its just a bad picture, but that thing looks like a wrung out, smelly, ratty dishrag....its not white, its dingy gray. At any rate I didnt care much for the MCU version of Vision anyway. The tv show white Vision does look better though.

These costumes looked a lot better on screen than they are looking in action figure form. Wanda looks decent but Vision remains a big disappointment. Hopefully we see a new comic version of white vision possibly down the road using the vintage packaged mold. Just shows that the movie version doesnt always translate well to action figure.  

Very excited about both of these figures. They both seem to be a little inaccurate when it comes to the paint application like white vision's gold gauntlets, which seem a bit exaggerated. But what really bothers me is that body they used once again for the specific figure, it's just too small compared to other Marvel Legends. As far as the Scarlet Witch goes besides the different red on her suit (which doesn't bother me really) I just hope we're gonna get a decent bunch of accessories with that figure.

4 hours ago, monron999 said:

Looks like the same old mini Vision from before. There does seem to be some retooling on the mid thighs that may indicate they addressed his previous height issues, but if they did, they didn't do much.

I know it is very upsetting that they keep reusing this small body for vision, it kills me.

Will look to add these in my collection since I dont have them and this Scarlet Witch figure looks really great. Both have some inaccuracies, but I am mainly bothered by the Vision which unfortunately, is for the most part just a repaint which I feared would happen. But I have to say these images give us a better look on it and I am a little more excited about it. Still hoping for a decent amount of accessories though and not just for the Vision but most definitely for the Scarlet Witch