More Pre-MCU Legends? Yes or No?

Dabboi

How would you feel about Hasbro making Legends based off of other Pre-MCU Marvel films; like the 2005 Fantastic Four, Affleck DareDevil, and etc?

Personally, I don't collect movie figures, but I would like to see these figures get made just because it is a part of Marvel's history

Note: We're pretty much obviously getting a Raimi Spider-Man, so try to leave that out

I would love to see a Fantastic 4 2005 wave with Chris Evans' Human Torch. I can always just put the worthy Cap Chris Evans head on my Walgreens Human Torch. Maybe they can do a 2-pack with Johnny and the Thing. Do a 3-pack of Mr. Fantastic, Doctor Doom and the Invisible Woman or do a deluxe Mr. Fantastic with a bunch of stretchable body parts,

Some figures for the Wesley Snipes Blade movies would be great!! (I know there's a toybiz blade but i'd definitely get a hasbro version), especially Blade II.

I wouldn't mind a Colin Farrell Bullseye or a Michael Clarke Duncan Kingpin. But tbh i would also like Vincent D'Onofrio Kingpin from the netflix series too. 

Don't really care about FF or Elektra.  i suppose an old west ghost rider would be cool.

I am not interested in this being a thing, I like to think of those movies being sort of obsolete at this point, and don't think I'd want them to visit them in plastic form, however Blade figures I'd be into (because I still love those movies) and I wouldn't be upset if we got a Dolph punisher, because that movie is a goodins (IMO), I know this is left field but I'd certainly be very happy with a Movie Man-Thing, despite that movie being trizash, they could make a nice figure. I also wouldn't be mad at all with Ray Stevenson Punisher either and I'd be even more pleased if it came in a two pack with wayne knight as microchip, I really liked that movie.  I don't want any Raimi SM figures..although I'd probably buy a Willem dafoe Goblin. I hate those FF movies, but...if we got the roger corman movie FF I'd shell out some bucks.

but however will all that being said, I'm cool with none of this happening.

After the Fox Xmen stuff I’m on board with any old Marvel property. 

At the level of Quality that the MCU and the aforementioned Xstuff has been coming out in Legends form they could make some stunning figures of some inferior movies. That’s not to say I didn’t like many of the older films but the MCU stuff ( with extreeeme fingers crossed for the next wave) is sooo much better.

Most people probably wouldn't care but I want more X-Men. Cyclops, Storm, Jean Grey, Rogue is all I need.

I hope they pick and choose which looks are more iconic for each character so Cyclops from X2 (with an extra X1 head), Storm from X2 (with extra X1 and X3 heads) or better yet Storm from DOFP, Jean from X2 (with extra X1 and X3 heads) or if they insist, a "Dark Phoenix" from X3. I don't really want any of the Prequel kids' looks from the prequels films (Tye, Sophie, Alexandra) but if they want to include those in the pack, I guess they can.

Rogue from X2 or her white prison garb from DOFP.

If they're continuing with the Fox X-men line, they're not passing up an opportunity for a costumed Wolverine from any of the Original trilogy films though DOFP was his best look. I still can't believe we got 3 Hugh Jackman figures and still no costumed one.

But if they want to do more there's Nightcrawler from X2 in his circus attire, Iceman in iceform from DOFP with a Bobby Drake head (the ice head can double as a head that a Sentinel can squash!), Bishop/Blink from DOFP, Colossus from Deadpool/2, Psylocke from Apocalypse.

Please no Apocalypse figure. I'd rather get a future Sentinel from DOFP.

On 3/9/2021 at 10:26 PM, ADour said:

Hasbro investing on the Legacy films (as they're called on Disney+) isn't a bad idea... as long as they first fill all the flagrant gaps in their MCU collection.

Amen.

if one more 3rd or 4th tier side character gets a Legend before Quicksilver I’m going to smack my head against a wall ... ( not really, the hyperbole was for effect😂)

10 minutes ago, McHogan said:

Amen.

if one more 3rd or 4th tier side character gets a Legend before Quicksilver I’m going to smack my head against a wall ... ( not really, the hyperbole was for effect😂)

On my end I've been waiting for a Whiplash figure for 10 years and counting... oh god. It's really been over 10 years.

On 3/9/2021 at 4:16 PM, Dabboi said:

How would you feel about Hasbro making Legends based off of other Pre-MCU Marvel films; like the 2005 Fantastic Four, Affleck DareDevil...

An Affleck daredevil would be pretty awesome, even tho the movie left alot to be desired and the look was funky, it makes me want a figure of it.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

the affleck DD ML was my first legends figure back in the day, it wasnt a very well done figure but that movie and figure holds a special place in the nostalgia part of my heart lol,so i would definitely be into a remake of the figure

That daredevil is underrated as a film.  True my first vote is for ghost rider but I'd love a good wesley snipes blade

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2021 at 9:26 PM, ADour said:

Hasbro investing on the Legacy films (as they're called on Disney+) isn't a bad idea... as long as they first fill all the flagrant gaps in their MCU collection.

This. I would buy some Legends from some of the other films, but I can think of at least 30 unmade MCU figures that I'd rather have than almost any of them. The only 2 I can really think of that would be on MCU-level of demand for me would probably be :

X2 Magneto (Toy Biz did a decent one, but Hasbro could do a better one)
Wolverine in black X-Men team suit
A really nice blade from one of the first 2 films

Whistler
Lundgren Punisher
Cap and Red Skull from the terrible 1990 film
Hulk dogs!!!!! All of the Hulk dogs!!!

Other ones that I would like, but lower on the demand level would be:

X2 Kitty Pryde
X2 Pyro
Pretty much any of the X-Men 1 and 2 team members in their team suits

Really, I would consider buying any that are well-done, but if they are $24.99 or more each, or even worse, $49.99+ in a 2-pack, my interest level is low, unless I can find them at a discount.

I guess the Ed Norton Hulk movie is technically MCU? Because I would buy a "turd monster" Abomination.