Tail [sic] of Suspense

RyanDaly

Last year, the Hasbro team teased us with the clue that they were working on a character with a tail. Since then, we haven't heard any more about this. This thread is for speculation, wishful thinking, or any other thoughts you might have on this as-yet unknown character. Who do you think the guys were referring to when they teased the tail? More so, who do you hope they make?

Here's a few possibilities I thought of:

• Dragon Man
  • Dragoness
  • Feral
  • Fin Fang Foom
  • Hepzibah
  • Illyana (Darkchylde)
  • Lizard (original recipe)
  • Lockheed
  • Rocket Raccoon
  • Scorpion (Into the Spider-Verse or alternate version)
  • Stegron
  • Tigra
  • Wolfsbane

From the list above, I hope it's Tigra or the classic version of The Lizard. I know that a lot of people would love '90s Rahne or Feral (and if they make one, can the other be far behind?) to complete the X-Factor and X-Force teams. 

I think that Feral and Tigra are the most likely; Lizard is a possibility and I would really like a Hepzibah and we're overdue for new comics versions of the GOTG

Personally, I feel like Dragon Man will be the next Fantastic Four BAF

I don't believe Dragoness has a tail, but I'd love a Dragoness.

I don't know if I have a good speculation here, it could be anything really, but what I do hope is we can get Feral, Tigra, Dragon Man, Stegron and Hepzibah soon.

I do think Tigra seems like a likely canditate, with Silver Centurian IM being out, I can sort of seeing them gearing up towards giving us more of the WCA. I can also see Tigra's tail being also used for other characters like Feral, so it would make sense to have a tail that can be used for more molds, rather then say most of the others who would be sort of a 1 and done.

We definitely need a new Tigra. I really hope it’s the classic look with the bikini that Toy Biz did an ok job on. As opposed to her more recent parent in toy aisle friendly version from the comics and games.

wow, outside of the list above I can’t come up with a single character with  tail... be back after I’ve come up with a few

2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I don't believe Dragoness has a tail, but I'd love a Dragoness.

Y'know what? The sum total of my memory of Dragoness is this single panel from "The X-Cutioner's Song", and I always remember it as her having a tail, but you're right, she didn't, that was just Jae Lee's stylistic interpretation of her flight path. Wow... okay. Scratch her off the list.

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Dabboi said:

I think that Feral and Tigra are the most likely; Lizard is a possibility and I would really like a Hepzibah and we're overdue for new comics versions of the GOTG

Do you mean Starjammers? 😬

I vote for Wolfsbane, she's sorely needed in my X-Factor shelf but would be more than ok with Feral (for my X-Force shelf) or Hepzibah (for my eventual Friends of the X-men shelf).

Wolfsbane is almost never depicted with a tail. She can take the form of an actual wolf (which obviously has a tail) or seemingly any degree of hybridization of person and wolf, so she does occasionally have a tail in hybrid form, but it's rare (and, unsurprisingly, much more common in furry fan art). The X-Factor version that presumably most people want wouldn't have a tail.

My guess is that this year's Amazon three-pack is going to try to come reallllly close to finishing out 90s X-Force and will include Feral, as well as Cannonball's legs.

2 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Do you mean Starjammers? 😬

I vote for Wolfsbane, she's sorely needed in my X-Factor shelf but would be more than ok with Feral (for my X-Force shelf) or Hepzibah (for my eventual Friends of the X-men shelf).

No, I meant to put a comma in there. What I meant was that I would like a Hepzibah, and that we're overdue for updated comic versions of the Guardians