What Spider-Man Themed Marvel Legends Figures Might We See Later This Year?

JayC

1 hour ago, RyanDaly said:

I doubt they'll use up a slot in the Spider-Man wave for Doctor Strange given that he has his own movie coming out just three months later. 

You really think Hasbro wouldn't take every opportunity to rerelease a figure? I'm pretty sure we'll get a NWH version of him, at the very least in a 2-pack or something. Plus he could have entirely different costumes between the two movies, for all we know. 

20 hours ago, RoMe00150 said:

Not many people have said it but I'd love a Spider-Slayer baf. With all the different bigger sized models it would be a great supply for bafs. As for single card the "Alien Spider-Slayer was in the 90s wave back then would be cool to see in re done

I would like to see some Spider Slayers done

On 3/10/2021 at 7:39 AM, Psychosomatic said:

Personally I am more than happy with the recent Doc Ock, but YES to a redone Daredevil (preferably on the Sunfire Buck with a new head sculpt and proper shading)!

They need to take that Sunfire buck to the next level...keep the exact level of articulation, but put it on a bigger size (matching buckycap), and try using pinless tech.

I LOVE how many dynamic poses this thing lets us do for the Falcon. His wing poses have far more range of motion than the Vulture does. Hopefully by the time they do his classic outfit, they'll have upgraded the Sunfire buck for him.

On 3/11/2021 at 1:26 AM, Atlantis said:

Forgetting "retro" for a minute I'd like to see Sandman but also a correctly done Lizard & Rhino, and leave us not forget Iron Spider. Oh and one more bad guy that's overdue...Tarantula.

Yes yes and yes. They need to redo them, and even if the release them with a different look or redo idc I need them I passed on them all.

29 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

They need to take that Sunfire buck to the next level...keep the exact level of articulation, but put it on a bigger size (matching buckycap), and try using pinless tech.

I LOVE how many dynamic poses this thing lets us do for the Falcon. His wing poses have far more range of motion than the Vulture does. Hopefully by the time they do his classic outfit, they'll have upgraded the Sunfire buck for him.

To me there is one problem with the sunfire buck it is those damn elbows, trash range. What I don't understand is they had the Chang chi on the sunfire mold with different arms, that give more range. And now they have the falcon on that buck with painless tech and better range in the elbows. They need to make one of those elbow universal for the sunfire buck. And replaced hip articulation that matches the retro carded spider, and that figures diaphragm. They have the pieces.

13 hours ago, SUPREME007 said:

"....They need to make one of those elbow universal for the sunfire buck. And replaced hip articulation that matches the retro carded spider, and that figures diaphragm. They have the pieces...."

They have the pieces. I love it.

"Gentlemen....we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability...." 😄

14 hours ago, SUPREME007 said:

To me there is one problem with the sunfire buck it is those damn elbows, trash range. What I don't understand is they had the Chang chi on the sunfire mold with different arms, that give more range. And now they have the falcon on that buck with painless tech and better range in the elbows. They need to make one of those elbow universal for the sunfire buck. And replaced hip articulation that matches the retro carded spider, and that figures diaphragm. They have the pieces.

Yeah this seems like the million dollar question, I guess reason is that it's cheaper to use original Sunfire buck due to some weird reasons, either way it has to be with price and accessibility but damn it's pity when they already have better parts and don't use them.

34 minutes ago, MagnaPrime said:

What's wrong with beast?  I found him very poseable

i think he's saying he wants more figures as well articulated as beast.

as far as the thread topic, seems like the next wave is rumoured to be mostly movie figs.  Would like to see the BAF Rhino rereleased (maybe with a new head).  Would like to see more rogues of course... Spot, Mr Negative, Stegron all come to mind.  A Spider-Hulk would be cool.  Also more DD related characters like Lady Bullseye, Owl, Gladiator.

2 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

as far as the thread topic, seems like the next wave is rumoured to be mostly movie figs.  Would like to see the BAF Rhino rereleased (maybe with a new head).  Would like to see more rogues of course... Spot, Mr Negative, Stegron all come to mind.  A Spider-Hulk would be cool.  Also more DD related characters like Lady Bullseye, Owl, Gladiator.

Still surprised we haven't gotten the Spot give how easy he would be to do

8 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

They're way overdue for a Man Wolf. Not only is he needed for Spidey's foes, he can be used for Werewolf by Night, and Man-Beast for Adam Warlock.

On 3/13/2021 at 6:29 AM, SpiderS said:

Yeah this seems like the million dollar question, I guess reason is that it's cheaper to use original Sunfire buck due to some weird reasons, either way it has to be with price and accessibility but damn it's pity when they already have better parts and don't use them.

Thank you, Hasbro kills me with that. When we all know they can do better because they have done better.

5 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

Would anyone else be interested in like an MJ and Ned two pack?

Why stop there. Do a 3 pack with Fancy Dan, Montana and the Ox (the Enforcers). Or, Glory Grant and Fredrick Foswell. 

Gah. I better stop before some fool at hasbro takes this seriously....

• 4 weeks later...

Give us spider man retro: 

Hobgoblin; chameleon; lizard; dr. Octopus; shocker; rhino; molten man; the meteor man; hammerhead; (enforcer 3 pack with ox, fancy dan, and montana); a spider slayer robot with smythe; grizzly; tarantula; human fly; mirage; cyclone; spider squad 3 pack; mind worm; prowler; rocket racer; man-wolf; richard fisk as the rose and schemer; stegron and iguana; wilo the wisp; light master; spider squad 3 pack; white dragon; carrion; the big wheel; swarm; madam web; razor back flash thompson 2 pack; calypso; silver sable; neckra; jack o lantern; liz allen; mary jane; betty brant; debra whitman; gloria grant; aunt may; more spider slayer models:  one comes with the tinkerer; another with marla madison; gibbon; kangaroo; maybee some more freinds of spiderman too:  eg classic ms marvel; tigra; red sonja, white tiger; clea, joe robertson)

Get us all of the characters.

5 hours ago, SpiderFan468 said:

Give us spider man retro: 

Hobgoblin; chameleon; lizard; dr. Octopus; shocker; rhino; molten man; the meteor man; hammerhead; (enforcer 3 pack with ox, fancy dan, and montana); a spider slayer robot with smythe; grizzly; tarantula; human fly; mirage; cyclone; spider squad 3 pack; mind worm; prowler; rocket racer; man-wolf; richard fisk as the rose and schemer; stegron and iguana; wilo the wisp; light master; spider squad 3 pack; white dragon; carrion; the big wheel; swarm; madam web; razor back flash thompson 2 pack; calypso; silver sable; neckra; jack o lantern; liz allen; mary jane; betty brant; debra whitman; gloria grant; aunt may; more spider slayer models:  one comes with the tinkerer; another with marla madison; gibbon; kangaroo; maybee some more freinds of spiderman too:  eg classic ms marvel; tigra; red sonja, white tiger; clea, joe robertson)

Get us all of the characters.

Definitely want the Looter