What Spider-Man Themed Marvel Legends Figures Might We See Later This Year?

JayC

I think @Figurealm nailed it. With the recent "spoiler" by Alfred Molina that he will indeed be in No Way Home (like anyone buys into Disney's constant rumor denials anymore), it's almost a lock that the BAF will be Doc Ock. They'll most likely pull another douche BS Finish-A-Figure move like they did with Falcon Cap and MCU Vulture and put Doc in the single pack and do the Ock parts as the pack-ins in the other single figures to complete him. Another screw job by Hasbro. Just watch and see.

I know I ask this every time Hasbro shows off a figure with inaccuracies but don’t they have time to fix black/ gold Spidey before release? It’s still months away and from what I’m reading, it sounds like it’s just the wrong color paint app on the fore arms?

What if that’s an improved iron spider suit where (notice the gold spider pattern) the two gold strips than stretches down from beside his neck, flips upwards to become two legs. The two other gold strips that goes up from his waist around his shoulders unfolds to be the be two lower legs? So when all this gold legs unfolds, it’s just a red and blue spider suit underneath it.

am I making sense?

With a rumored Raimi wave making the rounds it’s kind of interesting that JJJ is represented by his MCU appearance. Although I guess a new head sculpt for a Raimi era JJJ wouldn’t be too hard for Hasbro.

im loving what we are getting from the MCU. the recent reveals of Mobius, Sylvia, Happy, as well as the Infinity Saga Heroes.. just amazing the character selection we will be getting.

On 7/2/2021 at 6:07 PM, SpiderS said:

I won’t be surprised if none of these costumes is actually in the movie lol, considering how this project is clouded in mystery and especially the fact that figure packages have  just Spider-Man” instead of “No way home”

You could be onto something, that Black / gold suit is in the PS4 game wasn’t it?

On 7/3/2021 at 4:10 AM, Atlantis said:

JJJ lost his hair, whoa. But I always like JK Simmons; if you saw him in the show Counterpoint you know how good an actor he is

A great actor with range too. Not only is he great in those Farmers Insurance commercials but he is also the voice of the Peanut M& M 😁

On 7/4/2021 at 1:36 AM, McHogan said:

A great actor with range too. Not only is he great in those Farmers Insurance commercials but he is also the voice of the Peanut M& M 😁

Yeah who doesn't love JK Simmons, really he still kills it, Voicing Omniman in Invincible, just watched him being the coolest character in The Tomorrow War,

On 7/4/2021 at 12:58 AM, monron999 said:

I think @Figurealm nailed it. With the recent "spoiler" by Alfred Molina that he will indeed be in No Way Home (like anyone buys into Disney's constant rumor denials anymore), it's almost a lock that the BAF will be Doc Ock. They'll most likely pull another douche BS Finish-A-Figure move like they did with Falcon Cap and MCU Vulture and put Doc in the single pack and do the Ock parts as the pack-ins in the other single figures to complete him. Another screw job by Hasbro. Just watch and see.

I hope that Doc Ock, or Ock's tentacles as a finish a figure is the BAF here in this new No Way Home wave, that way I can pass, because I already don't want to buy these 4 figures we have seem, so I hope you are right.

On 7/4/2021 at 6:13 AM, McHogan said:

I know I ask this every time Hasbro shows off a figure with inaccuracies but don’t they have time to fix black/ gold Spidey before release? It’s still months away and from what I’m reading, it sounds like it’s just the wrong color paint app on the fore arms?

They don't have months to fix it. Figures can take up to 6 months to make, and these figures will be released probably in the next two/three months. These are the finished products not renders or prototypes, so they are all in package and ready to be sent to the distribution centres when ready.

On 7/3/2021 at 9:36 PM, McHogan said:

He plays a totally different character in Lady Killers than he does in the Closer than he does in Whiplash than he does in Counterpart....staggering range, all played with excellence. Sure, thats what actors are supposed to do, but few pull it off so well. I'm not sure why JJJ is bald now, but I imagine the movie will have him losing a toupee or something. Or not.

On 7/4/2021 at 2:45 AM, Atlantis said:

He plays a totally different character in Lady Killers than he does in the Closer than he does in Whiplash than he does in Counterpart....staggering range, all played with excellence. Sure, thats what actors are supposed to do, but few pull it off so well. I'm not sure why JJJ is bald now, but I imagine the movie will have him losing a toupee or something. Or not.

Whiplash. If you haven’t seen it just do it. 

I've heard rumors of Spider Slayers being in NWH, so it's possible we could get one as a BAF. Electro is supposed to be the 5th movie figure in the wave, so Ock's arms wouldn't be the BAF, unless its the full figure instead. With all the Raimi character rumors for this movie, I'm curious how many of them we'll get in figure form for this movie. If Tobey and Andrew are indeed appearing, we could very well get a rereleased ASM2 figure packed with one of Tom's suits and a new mold for Tobey in a 2-pack, then a deluxe Doc Ock, both of which new molds would be rereleased in the Raimi anniversary wave next year. 

On 7/4/2021 at 12:32 AM, McHogan said:

With a rumored Raimi wave making the rounds it’s kind of interesting that JJJ is represented by his MCU appearance. Although I guess a new head sculpt for a Raimi era JJJ wouldn’t be too hard for Hasbro.

im loving what we are getting from the MCU. the recent reveals of Mobius, Sylvia, Happy, as well as the Infinity Saga Heroes.. just amazing the character selection we will be getting.

There's a rumored raimi wave?

On 7/4/2021 at 9:37 PM, Ironspider428 said:

I've heard rumors of Spider Slayers being in NWH, so it's possible we could get one as a BAF. Electro is supposed to be the 5th movie figure in the wave, so Ock's arms wouldn't be the BAF, unless its the full figure instead. With all the Raimi character rumors for this movie, I'm curious how many of them we'll get in figure form for this movie. If Tobey and Andrew are indeed appearing, we could very well get a rereleased ASM2 figure packed with one of Tom's suits and a new mold for Tobey in a 2-pack, then a deluxe Doc Ock, both of which new molds would be rereleased in the Raimi anniversary wave next year. 

Still surprised we haven't gotten a comic Spider Slayer

On 7/6/2021 at 11:15 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah but I get worried, because sometimes Hasbro throws a good curve ball, and watch the BAF will be like Stegron or a new Rhino 😪

I doubt they'll do another Rhino BAF, he'll likely get a retro-card release sometime soon. Stegron is a possibility or even Grizzly, using parts of Ursa Major. I do have a feeling it's going to be an MCU BAF though. We'll probably get Grizzly in one of the 2022 Spider-Man waves.