LEGO 76199 Spider-Man Carnage Bust Target Exclusive

JayC

3 hours ago, MRT said:

Why Carnage though... seems like an odd character to start a line with...

It's technically not the start of a line (they've been making Star Wars helmet busts for a while now), so much as a branching out, but I assume Spider-Man and Venom are on their way VERY soon and this is going to Target because of the colors, and because every &$#@ing line from every &$#@ng brand has to has have retailer exclusives now.

We told you about this one coming the other day but now we have official images and details for the new Target exclusive LEGO Marvel Spider-Man Carnage Building Kit 76199 set.

This 546-brick project captures all the monstrous alien’s authentic details – from its low, red brow to its bayonet-like teeth – and stands on a sturdy base with a stylish name plaque attached. The finished model measures over 7 in. (19 cm) high, 3 in. (9 cm) wide and 5 in. (15 cm) deep. The set costs $59.99 and is slated for release on April 11. The set was available for pre-order online yesterday, but has since sold out. It will be available both in stores and online in April. Check out the official images below.

Carnage-Bust-01.jpg

Carnage-Bust-02.jpg

Carnage-Bust-03.jpg

Carnage-Bust-04.jpg

Carnage-Bust-05.jpg

Carnage-Bust-06.jpg

Carnage-Bust-07.jpg

23 hours ago, Innershade said:

Looks great to me!
The eyes are not wide enough though.

Yeah- the eyes need to be wider, from top to bottom. I think that's what throws it off for me- it needs to be maybe an inch taller, with that inch added to the lower part of the eyes, and a tiny bit more above the mouth. The way they executed the mouth looks very cool, though.