Costume Poll 8: Quicksilver

leokearon

Costume Poll 8: Quicksilver  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which Costume should they use for Quicksilver?

• Brotherhood
    • X-Factor 1
    • Crossing
    • Neo Classic
    • Mighty Avengers
    • X-Factor 2
    • Uncanny Avengers 1
    • Uncanny Avengers 2

Time for another Costume Poll and having done Wanda it is time for her twin brother, Pietro Maximoff aka Quicksilver. As always pick the outfit you would like Hasbro to do.

Brotherhood

spacer.png

X-Factor 1

spacer.png

Crossing

spacer.png

Neo Classic

spacer.png

Mighty Avengers

spacer.png

X=Factor 2

spacer.png

Uncanny Avengers 1

spacer.png

Uncanny Avengers 2

spacer.png

38 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

My favorite Quicksilver look is the blue costume they already made in the three-pack. Second place is the Brotherhood green so that got my vote. Distant third would be Neo Classic; after that... meh.

The silver blue is the best, then I'd go with Brotherhood for nostalgia's sake and following that, Neo Classic. But none of these are correct until they give him his WHITE hair with the tufts.

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I was never a fan of Quicksilver's looks, really boring looking character IMO, I guess the best two out of this selection are his Brotherhood look, and X-Factor 1

I picked Brotherhood.

Yea none of his costumes really work, they're boring I agree.

Out of his costumes, I vote for the Brotherhood green costume. I'm using the Family Matters Pietro for my X-Factor display.

28 minutes ago, Chunkylover said:

Wow. Not a lot of styles I liked for Quicksilver. I went with Brotherhood. I don't recognize that X-Factor 1 uniform. When did he wear that?

Honestly tying into another thread, I think the AoA look would be preferred over some of these more modern ones.

Around X-Factor #93 when he finally got a team uniform. and after he lost a lot of unnecessary 90's rubbish

I took the Crossing suit mostly because it’s a sharp design. He’s also one of the rare 5” Toy Biz figures i got. Although they got his colors wrong, want to say it was white and grey...

my very close 2nd is Neo Classic, sucker for Alan Davis art.and George Pérez. Forget who did him first.

the rest are just ok to sh!ty with the brotherhood version near ok and the Uncanny Avengers suits being the worst designs I’ve seen. A “fast forward “ logo? Cute.