X-Men: House Of X Marvel Legends Tri-Sentinel Build-A-Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

I wish. No, these are 3D printed 16' scale classic DOFP/XTAS based Sentinels that feature both fist & open hands +18 POA.. The guy is based down south & was great to work with & I highly recommend him if you want actual classic 16' scaled Sentinels & are sick & tired of the BS midget versions of Sentinels that no one asks for asides from Nimrod. He has an FB page, just type in Dioramax & his page should pop up. his Twitter account is @RealDioramax

You can order them like I did, fully assembled & painted or for less $$ , he will ship them unpainted & unassembled or assembled but not painted.

Here's a quick couple of pics of a Hulk vs a Triad of Hunter/Killer Sentinels specifically created to hunt & kill the Hulk!

46GZRj8.jpgdwsGU2g.jpgu4LkBdk.jpgR3xLVgV.jpg

6FGKnmT.jpgaBvC1Fz.jpgvqvAAMe.jpgorq4Btd.jpg

sxMM9rM.jpgFjJWgwh.jpgvlqLHTS.jpgmSgU1j8.jpgze44qiV.jpg

8 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Been having a blast creating X-Men vs Sentinel battles. IMO, Hasbro screwed up in not making a deluxe 16'  classic Sentinel per Pulse. For what some are paying for 2 Haslab Sentinels I paid for my 6 Sentinels & that included the S&H.

VEBYJGn.jpgLh5B5ZE.jpgYtRyaZQ.jpgETb2EYu.jpguKZ94q0.jpgwhAYCia.jpg

Gigantor who talked me into getting 6 Hellfire Club Guards instead of 5 because a squad is made up of 6 members. And I see you even got a full squad of these awesome sentinels!

11 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Been having a blast creating X-Men vs Sentinel battles. IMO, Hasbro screwed up in not making a deluxe 16'  classic Sentinel per Pulse. For what some are paying for 2 Haslab Sentinels I paid for my 6 Sentinels & that included the S&H.

VEBYJGn.jpgLh5B5ZE.jpgYtRyaZQ.jpgETb2EYu.jpguKZ94q0.jpgwhAYCia.jpg

I wish they released Bastion and the Prime Sentinels properly instead of as HasLab pack-ins, so I could have a Sentinel army that would fit my space and budget

43 minutes ago, OliviaParcker23 said:

I personally like Marvel Girl more than the previous version . For a long time this baby has been on my screensaver😄

It IS an improvement over the last Marvel Legends version in that costume, but the height is a pretty glaring unforced error on Hasbro's part.  She may be shorter than Cyclops but I'm pretty sure not THAT much shorter.  If it were actually meant to be teenaged Jean it'd be OK, but HoX Jean is anything but teenaged.

11 hours ago, leokearon said:

I wish they released Bastion and the Prime Sentinels properly instead of as HasLab pack-ins, so I could have a Sentinel army that would fit my space and budget

I would love for the Bastion figure to become an Army builder as I would swap out his head with the alternate Sentinel heads & get about a dozen of them as human sized Sentinels that hunt mutants/metahumans alongside my 3D printed 16' Omega Hunter/killer Sentinels.

On 4/19/2021 at 7:36 AM, Jmacq1 said:

It IS an improvement over the last Marvel Legends version in that costume, but the height is a pretty glaring unforced error on Hasbro's part.  She may be shorter than Cyclops but I'm pretty sure not THAT much shorter.  If it were actually meant to be teenaged Jean it'd be OK, but HoX Jean is anything but teenaged.

I don't hate the height so much on her own but yea when put on the shelf next to Hellfire Club Boxed Set White Queen, it's that much more obvious. Plus her arms look way too long, on top of her inability to stand.