New Avengers Endgame Marvel Legends Set Available For Pre-Order On Amazon

JayC

The more MCU stuff the better, so I have less to buy. I love marvel legends, so much that its hard NOT to want to buy them. I dont really collect MCU so those are easy passes for me so if its going to be mostly that, my wallet will be happy. Im sure there ll be some goodies I want in the comic dept as they havent slowed for me in a bit now. 

15 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

The more MCU stuff the better, so I have less to buy. I love marvel legends, so much that its hard NOT to want to buy them. I dont really collect MCU so those are easy passes for me so if its going to be mostly that, my wallet will be happy. Im sure there ll be some goodies I want in the comic dept as they havent slowed for me in a bit now. 

I'm in the exact same boat. I don't really collect mcu so that's more money I can keep back for future comic releases I may need. 

1 hour ago, The Mad Bubbler said:

Whiplash is a major villain in a film, played by a well-known actor- I wonder if Mickey Rourke's grumpy attitude, post-film-release, about Iron Man 2 has anything to do with Whiplash not getting a Legends release, or if that's just coincidental? 

I'd like to think it's coincidential considering Hot Toys has released Whiplash figures with Mickey Rourke's likeness a good while after the movie came out. If likenesses is an issue, Hasbro could easily just do the Whiplash MK II, since it covers Vanko's face.

Yes coincidental most likely. Iron Man 2 came out before the big rebirth of Marvel Legends, so it makes sense Whiplash didn't get a Legends figure. There were some 6" figures made for the film, but Hasbro's core focus was still mostly on 3.75 inch figures at the time. So any Whiplash toys Hasbro did for Whiplash to coincide with the movie were in the smaller scale rather than 6".

Here are my uneducated guesses and hopes and dreams:

Set 1 - IM1 - F0184
I'm hoping Iron Monger with Obi alt head/torso

Set 2 - Unknown (likely store exclusive)
I hope it's for IM2- Whiplash and Hammer 2-pack. Even a MKIV would cut it, it's one of the only main armors I'm missing completely (I justify MkII with having WM MkI)

Set 3 - AVN2 - Age Of Ultron Quicksilver - F0186
Well, this is obvious, I hope it's the blue one from the ending

Set 4 - THR1 - F0187
Warriors three, PLEASE. With Zach Levy alt head for Fandrall.

Set 5 - AVN4 - Endgame Fat Warrior Thor - F0188
Again, self explanatory. Hope it comes with lightning effects and the braided beard/dreads

Set 6 - IM1 - F0218 - $69.99
I'm thinking this could be a 3-pack, Tony, Pepper, and Happy. Or Yinsen, Tony, Raza. 

Set 7 - THR3 - F0189 - $49.99
Surtur would be great. Fenrir would be the BEAST.

Set 8 - Unknown (likely store exclusive)
Endgame Captain Marvel

Set 9 - IM3 (likely Amazon exclusive)
Here I'm fully open, be it a Hall of Armor, Armor for the Hall, more repaints for the House Party Protocol, any of that I'm game.

Set 10 - AVN4 - Endgame Iron Man Mk.85 and Thanos - F0192 - $59.99
I hope this one isn't this... ANOTHER MCU Thanos? I think it'd be cooler if it were an Outrider or Chitauri, or Chitauri gorilla. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd love the I am Iron Man moment in plastic, but... I'm not sure I'd want another Thanos... specially on that ankle-less and waist-less articulation mold.

13 hours ago, The Mad Bubbler said:

The long-rumored Quicksilver and Warrior Thor are highly necessary figures that will be great to see. 
-AOU Iron Legion

-AOU Ultron Drone

-Any of the many unique Iron Man 3 armors, but especially Igor.

-Surtur

-Destroyer

-At least one of The Warriors Three (Probably more of a longshot, sadly).

-Odin  

-to-scale Iron Monger, especially with a separate Obadiah Stane figure, but an opening cockpit that shows him in there would be a nice consolation prize.

-Whiplash

Man these right here are just beautiful picks almost brought a tear to my eye just thinking that these may may and I will say this agian may have a chance to be made. May. And if u had surtur thats a rap for me.

11 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

I'm the same....MCU is fine but just not essential for me. To date the only MCU figure I really had to have was the First Ten Years  Iron Man Mark VII. I could also add the MCU Black Panther figures, but at the same time theyre so close to the comic version that I dont wanna split hairs. It'll be nice to give my wallet a break but if Hasbro is smart, they'll include the comic variants as well.

13 hours ago, Atlantis said:

I'm the same....MCU is fine but just not essential for me. To date the only MCU figure I really had to have was the First Ten Years  Iron Man Mark VII. I could also add the MCU Black Panther figures, but at the same time theyre so close to the comic version that I dont wanna split hairs. It'll be nice to give my wallet a break but if Hasbro is smart, they'll include the comic variants as well.

U know what is funny That is the only MCU figure I have as well haha. But I did try to the endgame Cap but was never able to find it and walmart canceled few orders containing them because walmart can go suck it. Oh wait I forgot I have the Ultron single release which was only 15 at a best buy a while back and a war machine from endgame I believe.

I'm over the moon about the prospect of a new MK 3, but it is a bit strange that they'd single-pack that one. I'd have thought they'd single pack MK 2 and give us a 2-pack with MK 3 and Iron Monger. They have to give us MK 2 also right? They're basically the same thing just with different paintjobs. I'm curious what the bigger IM1 set is. $70 is either a 3-pack or a deluxe 2-pack, and I really can't think who they'd do in a 3-pack, so it has to be Iron Monger and MK 2 right? Maybe Pepper or Coulson instead? 

Really hoping it's not just a new MK III. Hasbro could easily make a 3-pack of the first movie's armors due to the MK II being a slight retool and repaint away from the MK III, and it would feel weird in anybody's collection to have a 2008 MK II standing next to a 2021 MK III.

I'm really crossing my fingers for my dream set of MK I and MK III, MK II and MK IV, MK V and Whiplash, and MK VI and War Machine MK I.

18 minutes ago, ADour said:

Really hoping it's not just a new MK III. Hasbro could easily make a 3-pack of the first movie's armors due to the MK II being a slight retool and repaint away from the MK III, and it would feel weird in anybody's collection to have a 2008 MK II standing next to a 2021 MK III.

I'm really crossing my fingers for my dream set of MK I and MK III, MK II and MK IV, MK V and Whiplash, and MK VI and War Machine MK I.

Fingers crossed that the Target set is MK 5 and Whiplash. Honestly, they need to just do a line of MCU Iron Man armors, redos of MK 1-6, MK 45, anything from IM3, redo MK 50, Hulkbuster MK 2, as well as most of the War Machine armors at this point, MK 1, MK 4, MK 5/the quantum suit.

Really something that I expected from the Iron Man movie. Hopefully it won't just be  a repaint of the existing one like they did with MK I in the 10th Anniversary Line and the figure will be able to stand in scale with the rest of the Marvel Legends. Yeah, I just really want this MK III figure to be good, it's just one of my favorites. And they've shown us that they can revisit old armors and make really good figures out of them, so fingers crossed.

7 hours ago, JayC said:

So if you want to update your list, Set 1 - IM1 - F0184 looks like with be a new Iron Man Mark III from the first Iron Man movie.

How spindly that thing was, not to mention the warped leg. And every picture I've seen has that warped leg. So yeah that definitely needs to be fixed!