Venom 2: Let Their Be Carnage Moves To September 2021

JayC

9 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

Someday we will see all these movies that were finished last year

spacer.png

I just think there is a limit to how far you can push these back, like by 2024 these won't be relevant, so there is going to have to be a break point where if they can't get them into theaters take alternate routes and cut the losses and move forward.

So is the title actually "Let Their Be Carnage," or "Let There Be Carnage?" The "Their" would be kind of a fun play on words.

17 hours ago, SpiderS said:

I even doubt September release date is possible, but who knows maybe situation will change by that time for the better.

I MIGHT feel safe going to a movie theater in September, but probably not much sooner than that. If they actually stick with the May release for Black Widow, I reeeeeeeeally hope they also do a "Premiere Access" Disney+ pay-per-view release for it, too. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, The Mad Bubbler said:

Yeah- they would lose a lot of revenue by doing that. I think this is a smart release date- things are on the upswing, and I think most people will be comfortable going to theaters by September. 

It's gonna take a while, that's for sure. We've seen a lot of anxiety, fear and paranoia build up over the last year. It takes a minute for something like that to play out.