CUSTOM COMIC COVERS PRESENTS:

silverback

Great idea. Has a lot of incorporated themes. 

Caption should read. "Keeping your lawns Mutant free since the Apocalypse." 

or...

Bishop: Damn it Cable !! Wrong time line!!. 

Cable: But there's hope Summers. 

Bishop: Just because the grass is green and the Sun is shining don't make it Summer... or hopeful. See the storm. 

Cable: Storm? She's here? 

Sentinel in the back ground: mutants detected. 

Bishop: What time line are you from foo? "editorial note. Bishop voice should sound like Mr.T. "  

Bishop: I'm never going time hop'n with yo Clint eastwood bucky barns looking a$$ again. That nano virus you picked up in maripoore making you senale. 

Cable: That's why I don't go drinking with old man logan any more. Lets not remind us where you ran off to that night. What was his name again?? LOL!!! 

editorial note think.. grumpyer old men. 

Bishop: Mother Fluffer... you are the glitch in the matrix... Them sentinels detected your old spice.

Cable: You still wearing that covid 19 scarf around your neck.. your a mutant your already a disease. And those monsontobots think your a weed. 

Bishop: Well lets see whos smoking who!!! 

poon poon pow pow sound of gun. Laser zzzzzzz. 

lightning in the distance rumble rumble. 

Cable : get us the hell out of here. Take your time princess. 

Bishop: My uber credit doesn't work here!!! 

Bishop: how the hell did I get here and Who the hell are you!

Cable: Awww darn you got the time fog brain again.... 

Times up! Death ray satellite with a stark/trask logo on it. locks onto gps location of 2 identified. 

Zap!! bloom of dust building vaporized.   

These are the days of your multilives. 

• 2 weeks later...

Again, great stuff. Your “ extras” collections must be vast.. who is the beautiful lady with the Hulk ?  Doesn’t seem very Articulated but looks amazing.

my “ extras” include various extra headsets effects from Legends figures I don’t add to my collection. For example, I bought two retro mysterios strictly for the fog effects and sold off the actual figure., so I could use them for Dr Strange.

On 4/5/2021 at 12:14 AM, McHogan said:

Again, great stuff. Your “ extras” collections must be vast.. who is the beautiful lady with the Hulk ?  Doesn’t seem very Articulated but looks amazing.

my “ extras” include various extra headsets effects from Legends figures I don’t add to my collection. For example, I bought two retro mysterios strictly for the fog effects and sold off the actual figure., so I could use them for Dr Strange.

Thanks, I have been building a group of civilian figures for some of my shot's but in this case she is actually a statue piece from somewhere I can't even remember now. I have pics of her in different angles. And the kicker is her image is shopped in. Finally getting the knack of integrating my images with the background for a 3D effect. Here's a shot with a different Hulk.

hulk vs aliens.jpg