It's about time for NEW ML U.S.Agent figure

SpiderS

Marvel Legends line gave us U.S.Agent figure early on during Hasbro's reboot of the line and yet as much as that figure was kinda cool, it was based on then brand new bucky cap mold, it left a lot to be desired, firstly, it's known fact that USAgent is physically much bigger than Captain America, he's just slightly shorter than Thor and Hercules, which brings me to logical questions would any of you be interested in seeing USAgent on Hercules body mold? Maybe with all new arms, Hercs pants can work for more modern design of military pants, and speaking of designs, I think his previous modern look before that horrible costume from new series, one he had during Falcon's time as Cap was really good, and due to costume being very close to classic design it also provides opportunity to add classic head sculpt with wings so we get even more value, yet I do believe some fans would want all classic figure too, but with Hasbro we often have to go with compromises. So what do you think which version of USAgent you want to be made by Hasbro? 

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, mako said:

I will be VERY surprised if this does not happen, and soon. I see an easy redeco of the 80th Cap. figure in U.S.Agent colors.

And that would be just fine with me.

What He said ^

I'm sure very soon we will see a US Agent Fig, and I'm sure it will just be a 80th Cap re-paint, which I'd totally be cool with.

The 80th Cap body seems the perfect choice for an updated Agent. I know he is a character that artists take liberties with in terms of size but for me his WCA era drawn by John Byrne could easily be the 80th Cap size. And this eras suit would be my ideal choice.

the old one we got I agree is too small. As such he is my “Captain “ era Captain America ( still too small but more believable than saying this is John Walker). And by default the Cap Wolf version is my Walker as Cap version. Which in my mind also explains that uncharacteristic grimace on his face. Although I love the lighter colors of the retro Cap,  the head is too.. I don’t know.. squished? And as I mentioned, Cap never looked so unapproachable than with that expression . Here’s hoping the 80th body with better head is redone in this lighter color.

Now knowing Hasbro they’d give us that goofy Judge Dredd look for the Agent first like they gave us everyone’s 4th ( or worse) choice for Herc. Careful haters, in hand he is a great figure, man-bun and all but I didn’t hear to many people asking for that version.

also, isn’t a little funny that we all agree John Walker is larger than Cap  but the actor in Falcon/Winter Soldier seems tiny compared to Chris Evans?

45 minutes ago, McHogan said:

also, isn’t a little funny that we all agree John Walker is larger than Cap  but the actor in Falcon/Winter Soldier seems tiny compared to Chris Evans?

Now that you mention it . . .

Hey, how weird would it be if, instead of the big bruiser type, Walker were portrayed as some obnoxious pencil neck ala Bruno Kirby as Lt. Hauk in Good Morning Vietnam?

10 hours ago, McHogan said:

The 80th Cap body seems the perfect choice for an updated Agent. I know he is a character that artists take liberties with in terms of size but for me his WCA era drawn by John Byrne could easily be the 80th Cap size. And this eras suit would be my ideal choice.

the old one we got I agree is too small. As such he is my “Captain “ era Captain America ( still too small but more believable than saying this is John Walker). And by default the Cap Wolf version is my Walker as Cap version. Which in my mind also explains that uncharacteristic grimace on his face. Although I love the lighter colors of the retro Cap,  the head is too.. I don’t know.. squished? And as I mentioned, Cap never looked so unapproachable than with that expression . Here’s hoping the 80th body with better head is redone in this lighter color.

Now knowing Hasbro they’d give us that goofy Judge Dredd look for the Agent first like they gave us everyone’s 4th ( or worse) choice for Herc. Careful haters, in hand he is a great figure, man-bun and all but I didn’t hear to many people asking for that version.

I would be happy with Agent Dredd..

On 3/25/2021 at 1:23 AM, McHogan said:

isn’t a little funny that we all agree John Walker is larger than Cap  but the actor in Falcon/Winter Soldier seems tiny compared to Chris Evans?

US Agent and Battlestar too they should much bigger dudes, but it's the live action, in which case  I prefer actor's portrayal before everything else. 

37 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

John Walker is 6'4 270lbs, THIS version needs to be on a slightly bigger but buffer buck! 

Hercules is 6'5 so I could imagine his buck with new shorter lower legs could do the job for USAgent, maybe new arms too, I kinda find Herc's arms little too much for Walker.

23 hours ago, SpiderS said:

US Agent and Battlestar too they should much bigger dudes, but it's the live action, in which case  I prefer actor's portrayal before everything else. 

Hercules is 6'5 so I could imagine his buck with new shorter lower legs could do the job for USAgent, maybe new arms too, I kinda find Herc's arms little too much for Walker.

Classic US Agent should rate a brand new buck specifically for characters in the 6'4-6'5 scale. The classic Wrecking crew would benefit highly from a new buck as the previous attempt by Hasbro with these guys was an atrocity. They phoned in those figs on an outta scale & very outdated Warpath buck from 2010!

1423905761_Wreckingcrewthunderball-8.thumb.jpg.d518cf0bb771da76d6dcd2c1a8e1672d.jpg1825068433_Wreckerouttascale.thumb.jpg.914cdc2c9d2008fe7ff724c86f4b6046.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2021 at 10:50 AM, Atlantis said:

Its also time to re-issue Steve "Commander" Rogers from the Terrax BAF wave, with his translucent energy shield. 

I think he needs to be re-done on a different buck, but definitely needs to be revisited. A lot of those earlier Hasbro Legends need to be completely re-done, like Bucky Cap, and, of course, US Agent. I agree with others- I will be shocked if we don't get a new comic-based US Agent very soon.