Hasbro Marvel Legends 6" The Falcon And The Winter Soldier Figure Images Leak Out Online -NEW SPOILERS-

JayC

45 minutes ago, mako said:

Just tabling the Wing-Thing for a minute, does Winter Soldier look weird to anybody else? It could just be distortion from the packaging, but his head seems huge. It makes him look like a ten year-old.

I agree, he looks oddly proportioned, his body looks a bit emaciated , and is head his quite bobbly, he does look like a 14 year old cosplaying as Bucky, but who knows if it's just the angle of the picture, either way he's easy pass material.

You know, they never do anything like this but it would have been cool to have done 2 BAFs in this wave: Falcon’s wings and then another normal size character.

Bucky: Wing Midsection

Zemo: Wing Tip

US Agent: Wing Tip

Falcon Cap: Wing Midsection and Backpack

White Vision: Agatha Head and Arms

Scarlet Witch: Agatha Legs

Loki: Agatha Torso

Of course this won’t be the case, but it’s fun to think about. I imagine Scarlet Witch will come without a BAF piece, Falcon will have the backpack, Vision will have the other wing part and Loki will have Redwing and maybe a flight stand.

1 hour ago, Hogun said:

I thought the Vulture wings would be the only Build-a-figure accessory from Hasbro. I did not expect Hasbro to have the balls to give us a build-a-wings for Falcon when those wings do not justify the BAF treatment. I may only buy Zemo and Scarlet Witch.

Yeah, I am leaning on only getting Zemo and Scarlet Witch only too.  

May consider USAgent if I see official released pictures, just not too sure yet.  I'm happy with my current Winter Soldier.  I wish Falcon is the version shown on Ep 1 of the show though as I like him in those colors more than his Captain America colors.

32 minutes ago, SpiderS said:

I wonder If USAgent has black costume because figure was based on earlier concept art or it's his upcoming  costume we yet have to see in the series.

Obviously it's his later costume. If it was the concept costume, then hasbro would have just used the ones from the trailers.

People giving out about the US Agent not coming with shield, i don't think Hasbro uses the same accessories in the same wave. Guns and such maybe but nothing large like the shield. 

Also the probably just decided that since FalcCap will be coming with the shield there was no need to give it to Walker.

12 minutes ago, tarot said:

People giving out about the US Agent not coming with shield, i don't think Hasbro uses the same accessories in the same wave. Guns and such maybe but nothing large like the shield. 

Also the probably just decided that since FalcCap will be coming with the shield there was no need to give it to Walker.

The Mandroid wave had three Cap variants with three shields. If they're going to make characters who wield the shield, they should be coming with it.

This is only okay if US Agent uses this darker costume without a shield once Sam gets it back. Hopefully it's that and not Hasbro cheaping out.

1 hour ago, Fyrefly21 said:

The Mandroid wave had three Cap variants with three shields. If they're going to make characters who wield the shield, they should be coming with it.

This is only okay if US Agent uses this darker costume without a shield once Sam gets it back. Hopefully it's that and not Hasbro cheaping out.

The shield is too important, on every level, to NOT include it with those who use it, be it MCU/Disney+, comic-based, any of them.

Yeah, this wave does seem a bit underwhelming... I will probably buy all of this wave, but I'll grumble about it. Wanda and Zemo definitely seem to be the winners. I know they have to start off of concept art, etc., but that only forgives little detail inaccuracies, it doesn't forgive lack of accessories, especially when we don't get a true BAF. At least this wave is coming out before the MSRP bump to $22.99 a figure, right?

I'm like 100 percent sure the series is gonna have with Sam take back the shield and Captain America name from Walker and then Walker become US Agent, so I assume that's why the figure doesn't have a shield.

In the comics, US Agents shield was the Wakandan-made one that Steve Rogers had been using while he was the Captain. Once Steve took back the Captain America shield and costume, Walker just switched over to the Captain suit and shield. In the TV show, Sam doesn't have a new replacement shield.

1 hour ago, leokearon said:

2 figures missing if the rumours are true that this is all part of a Disney+ wave. So, all were are missing are images of Sam as Cap and the Loki figure

Whoops, brain-fart, I didn't even think about FalCap. So we have four missing then: Loki, Scarlet Witch, Vision, and Sam. By missing, of course, I mean packaged images including BAF pieces.

BTW: Just watched today's F&WS, and dang it, now I wanna Battlestar figure. Maybe with Agatha and Sharon in a Wave 2?

1 hour ago, mako said:

Whoops, brain-fart, I didn't even think about FalCap. So we have four missing then: Loki, Scarlet Witch, Vision, and Sam. By missing, of course, I mean packaged images including BAF pieces.

BTW: Just watched today's F&WS, and dang it, now I wanna Battlestar figure. Maybe with Agatha and Sharon in a Wave 2?

Wave 2 will be mostly What If? (which sound way more exciting then this wave) and another Loki so wave 3 maybe? 

And Yes Battlestar needs to be done, alongside Torres Falcon and Agatha.

23 minutes ago, tarot said:

Wave 2 will be mostly What If? (which sound way more exciting then this wave) and another Loki so wave 3 maybe? 

I'm still miffed that wave 2 is likely 7/8ths What If figures. What If should have gotten its own wave and then wave 2 should have had regular Falcon, Agatha, Kari Morgenthau, Sharon and a few more Loki figures. I still want a 3-pack with Vision, Wanda and Pietro in their Halloween costumes too. I assume wave 3 will be mostly Hawkeye and Ms. Marvel figures, but maybe they'll throw in a couple previous show figures.

28 minutes ago, Ironspider428 said:

I'm still miffed that wave 2 is likely 7/8ths What If figures.

Depends on the figures really. The T'Challa Star-Lord is a given, which gets a rousing "meh" from me. If they do a Super-Peggy I'm there. Anything else is a wait and see.

For the most part, I'm just not that enthused where What If is concerned.