Hasbro Marvel Legends 6" The Falcon And The Winter Soldier Figure Images Leak Out Online -NEW SPOILERS-

JayC

MCU to Comic book counter parts Episode 3

• Smiling Tiger - Only mention but here is his Comic counter part
  • Dr. Wilfred Nigal AKA Dr. Josef Reinstein, Ernstein's rival and the guy that force Isiah Bradley to take the Super-Soldier serum
  • Ayo - yes we have a figure of her in the MCU but I think her Midnight Angel suit would make for a great Army Builder for a Black Panther wave

smilingtiger.jpg

josefreinstein.jpg

Ayo_(Earth-616)_from_Black_Panther_Vol_1_6_001.png

20 minutes ago, tarot said:

Also while I'm at it if there is another figure revealed on Monday, it will more then likely be the Baron Zemo.

Probably the whole wave without revealing the build a figure falcon or the black costumed USAgent....and the usual recap of the new Web-man retro spider-man and exclusive USagent... I wonder if they will tease the shang chi wave or the fantastic 4 retro

4 minutes ago, Bluecomet said:

Probably the whole wave without revealing the build a figure falcon or the black costumed USAgent....and the usual recap of the new Web-man retro spider-man and exclusive USagent... I wonder if they will tease the shang chi wave or the fantastic 4 retro

They also have loki as well. by the looks of things, it's one figure at a time. But I'm not talking about the show on on friday. I mean on the coming monday. 

1 hour ago, tarot said:

MCU to Comic book counter parts Episode 3

• Smiling Tiger - Only mention but here is his Comic counter part
  • Dr. Wilfred Nigal AKA Dr. Josef Reinstein, Ernstein's rival and the guy that force Isiah Bradley to take the Super-Soldier serum
  • Ayo - yes we have a figure of her in the MCU but I think her Midnight Angel suit would make for a great Army Builder for a Black Panther wave

smilingtiger.jpg

josefreinstein.jpg

Ayo_(Earth-616)_from_Black_Panther_Vol_1_6_001.png

Even though we have not seen him, what about Power Broker.  I mean it could be Curtis Jackson or the other guy

spacer.pngspacer.png

also can we include Selby, even though she was gender swapped, and have nothing to do with as we know MLF? , also if that's the case, is this our official first X-men character (although minor and now dead), the first potential real mcu mutant?

30 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Even though we have not seen him, what about Power Broker.  I mean it could be Curtis Jackson or the other guy

spacer.pngspacer.png

also can we include Selby, even though she was gender swapped, and have nothing to do with as we know MLF? , also if that's the case, is this our official first X-men character (although minor and now dead), the first potential real mcu mutant?

I wanted to wait for him to make an actual appearance before we showed him.

Also I don't think we should include Selby. Sure there is the character you mention but unlike most of the character shown in the show, they are just too different to be considered the same person.

2 minutes ago, tarot said:

I wanted to wait for him to make an actual appearance before we showed him.

Also I don't think we should include Selby. Sure there is the character you mention but unlike most of the character shown in the show, they are just too different to be considered the same person.

Fair enough for both of the characters I mentioned.

I do hope though the fact that character was Selby ment more then just a name, I guess we will have to see.

2 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Fair enough for both of the characters I mentioned.

I do hope though the fact that character was Selby ment more then just a name, I guess we will have to see.

Also I didn't include power broker because he could be someone we have seen before. like he could be an old villain using the name power broker, or a future villain like Mandarin. Hell he could be Zemo.

1 minute ago, tarot said:

Also I didn't include power broker because he could be someone we have seen before. like he could be an old villain using the name power broker, or a future villain like Mandarin. Hell he could be Zemo.

Yeah you very well could be right, the whole Zemo thing crossed my mind. I have a hunch that even if he isn't Zemo, Zemo has a big hand in his operations. I guess we just gotta wait, I got too excited with this new episode, I just love this show, it's finally the kinda MCU event I've been missing.

• 2 weeks later...

They skipped introducing new character in episode 4 but today we got a rather shocking intro in episode 5.

• Contessa Valentina Allegra de la Fontaine - Basically introduced as being Nick Fury's love interest. Turned out to be a double agent. There 2 version they could do, SHIELD Agent and armored Madame Hydra.

contessa01.jpg

contessa02.jpg