April 9th Fan Fest Guesses

Dabboi

Place your bets here!

Just kidding, no betting.

We really don't know a lot of concrete info as to what's coming out this year, loads of rumors and leaks though. What are you expecting to be announced?

I'm looking at this as a replacement for this years New York Toy Fair, so I'm expecting alot of reveals (especially given the Hasbro Marvel team tweeting things like "be sure to save up for April")

Note: The first Monday in April is on the 5th and therefore, obviously, before this Fan Fest. The first Monday of every month is Marvel Monday, so we may get a small tease or drop.

28 minutes ago, Chunkylover said:

Is this a thing?

we are guessing it is with the last livestream tease of the Excalibur sword and the latest amazon listing. Plus we have been hearing rumours of a Excalibur box set for a while now.

That being said, Hasbro has surprised us many times over the times. They usually show random, less appealing figures first as a tease or starting off but bombard us with epic reveals.

They've been spreading the reveals out more and more in recent years, to coincide with different events, so even if this is kind of a "replacement Toy Fair," they've been revealing a lot less at Toy Fair than they used to. I think we'll see revealed:

-Most or all of the Iron Man wave

-The rest of the Disney+ wave

-The MCU releases, including a few exclusives

-Maybe an official reveal or tease for Eternals and Shang-Chi

-Reveals for a few more random figures, and a few teases

-Reveals of the next wave or 2 of 3.75" Retro

-1-3 different role play items

Still, it will be nice to see. I collect a few other Hasbro lines that I'm sure will have reveals that day, so I'm prepared to do a whole bunch of pre-ordering...

@The Mad Bubbler they already started tease the Shang-Chi wave with the Civil Warrior. All that's really left that they can tease is the Iron Man (and not it's not the AI version they also showed off, that's for the IM wave) and maybe the Death Dealer, if it is comic based. Possible the baf but that could be mcu.

I think it's going to be MCU stuff (almost all of it) Infinity War Saga program, Full D+ wave, a few items from Shang Chi and perhaps just finally officially reveal the Eternels, I'm cool with that, I am actually hoping for not many screams from my wallet this go round, the less I want I'm cool with, This year is going to be pretty MCU heavy so it seems. I wouldn't be sad if we saw a few non MCU things I guess the rumoured Iron Man wave, either way w/e ,I'm just gonna be there to watch the show, reveals of things I want or not, the surprises are fun.

4 hours ago, tarot said:

we are guessing it is with the last livestream tease of the Excalibur sword and the latest amazon listing. Plus we have been hearing rumours of a Excalibur box set for a while now.

That being said, Hasbro has surprised us many times over the times. They usually show random, less appealing figures first as a tease or starting off but bombard us with epic reveals.

I hope you are right!

I think this is the year we finally get the Circus of Crime box set:

• Ringmaster
  • Princess Python
  • the Clown
  • Cannonball
  • Flying Gambonno #1
  • Flying Gambonno #2

I would also accept these characters as a whole wave with the build-a-figure being Princess Python's snake (build-a-snake?). The Gambonno brothers could have a middle chunk of the snake, so you could collect more of them like army builders, and the more you get, the longer the snake grows, ala Stiltman. 

On 3/30/2021 at 3:34 AM, SpiderS said:

I'm getting impression we are going to see mostly movie based figures, but I'm sure we will also get new reveals fro X-men and Spider-Man waves, at least partially. 

Yeah, it will probably to do with the Infinity Saga line but there will be some comic figures as well