Marvel Legends The Falcon And The Winter Soldier 6" Captain America: John F. Walker Figure Revealed

JayC

UPDATE: Here in the US this is being offered as a Walmart exclusive. It's available for pre-order now with a August 3 release date. The figure will cost $22.88.

Of all placed, HasbroPulse UK has revealed our first look for the upcoming Marvel Legends Falcon And The Winter Soldier 6" Captain America: John F. Walker figure.

We actually got a glimpse of this figure in episode 2 of the series where Walker autographed one for a fan.

This should not be confused with the version coming in the regular Disney+ wave which we saw leak out last week. WARNING that version contains SPOILERS.

Here is the official description for the figure:

An American hero with a decorated military record, John F. Walker seemed like the perfect fit to become the next Captain America after Sam Wilson retired the shield. But is every hero fit to take on such a legacy?

With over 80 years of entertainment history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for posing and display in collections. From figures to vehicles to premium roleplay items, the Marvel Legends Series offers elite character-inspired products for Marvel fans and collectors. Additional figures each sold separately. Subject to availability.

Fans, collectors, and kids alike can enjoy this 6-inch-scale Captain America: John F. Walker, inspired by the character from Marvel entertainment.

Captain America: John F. Walker figure features premium design, detail, and articulation for posing and display in a Marvel collection.

This quality 6-inch Legends Series Captain America: John F. Walker features multiple points of articulation and is a great addition to any action figure collection.

Includes: figure and 2 accessories.

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-Falcon-and-Winter-Soldier-John-Walker-Captain-America-Promo-01.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-Falcon-and-Winter-Soldier-John-Walker-Captain-America-Promo-02.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-Falcon-and-Winter-Soldier-John-Walker-Captain-America-Promo-03.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-Falcon-and-Winter-Soldier-John-Walker-Captain-America-Promo-04.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-Falcon-and-Winter-Soldier-John-Walker-Captain-America-Promo-05.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-Falcon-and-Winter-Soldier-John-Walker-Captain-America-Promo-06.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-Falcon-and-Winter-Soldier-John-Walker-Captain-America-Promo-07.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-Falcon-and-Winter-Soldier-John-Walker-Captain-America-Promo-08.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-Falcon-and-Winter-Soldier-John-Walker-Captain-America-Promo-09.jpg

5 minutes ago, Ironspider428 said:

Uh...what? This is new. I'm guessing between this and the wave version he's pretty much confirmed to become US Agent. Also why the special packaging? Figure looks amazing though. They nailed both head sculpts. Can't wait for this one. 

it's recreating the toys you see at the start of the interview in the latest episode. That or it's the new lesser plastic packaging.

7 minutes ago, tarot said:

If this is the new packaging, I approve. You get to see most of the figure and less plastic wastage.

yes I know it's basically recreating the one in the show but I hope it's like this for the rest.

Oh, I forgot this was literally on the show. That's awesome! I actually kind of want it to be the only one in this packaging, makes it more unique. Though it does look good.

I have to say that this looks very very good at first sight. All of a sudden I'm excited about getting this guy and adding him in my collection. Both headsculpts look very good, although I would like an extra pair of hands since we're taliking about accessories, but what can you do..I also think that the shield has the stripes on the inner side and not the handle that we got with more recent versions of cap figures (as well as both movie red guardians), which if indeed is the case then that's really great cause that other one is problematic and doesn't allow for a very good hold...

2 minutes ago, Hogun said:

Easy pass. I hate this character. He comes off as cocky and flashes the Captain America like he is some big shot celebrity.

He is cocky and arrogant. Though they actually made some attempt to be a bit humble in the series.

Looks pretty good for what it is, but I don't have any desire to get this, also walshart exclusive nope, this figure won't be worth that search, still can't get a movie cable.

spacer.png

Tell Hasbro to call me when the Comic John Walker is coming out.

4 minutes ago, nighthawk said:

Probably molded in the holster, otherwise, they'd show it separately as an accessory. 

That's why I'm worried that the pistols that come with Melina in the Red Guardian two pack with her are glued down like Deadpool's cause they never show them out of the holster.

I hope they're like Deadpools- a little heat and they're right out of there. That's leagues better than all the times they've made the pistol a nonremovable sculpted piece.

The figures cool but that packaging is awesome! Sad it's an exclusive but luckily it isn't something I want. This brings something up, though; we've seen several Cap related figures exclusive to Walmart. Is this going to be a trend for a long time? I was surprised I managed to get 80th Cap and the idea that it'll always be that hard is a nightmare for me.