April 1st Announcements

RyanDaly

So, tomorrow is the first day of April, which is a religious holiday in the United States called April Fools Day where we pull pranks and practical jokes on each other and generally make each other feel like crap for believing lies. It's the best day of the year. 

A lot of media sites take advantage of this day to release fake stories and announcements. I'm not sure if this site has any bogus reveals in store for tomorrow, but I though we could all take the day to brainstorm.

What are some of the wildest, silliest, most absurd, most far-fetched, perhaps even most mean-spirited Marvel Legends announcements Hasbro could announce tomorrow? 

Examples:

Galactus from Fantastic Four #49, where he's barely 15 feet tall and doesn't wear pants or sleeves. 

spacer.png

MCU Aunt May as played by Marisa Tomei; "Aunt Hotty" with her bizarre high-waisted pants. 

spacer.png

Dust from New X-Men; like Cannonball she has no legs under her black dress, but instead of a blasting effect the figure comes with half a pound of kinetic sand

spacer.png

Webs accessory pack for Spider-Man figures; different lengths and styles of web line, web spray, web blast, web net, web parachute; webs that can wrap around other figures to "catch" Gwen Stacy or tie up some bad guys. 

spacer.png

What crazy idea that Hasbro could but probably won't announce on April Fools Day would you like to see?

48 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

Webs accessory pack for Spider-Man figures; different lengths and styles of web line, web spray, web blast, web net, web parachute; webs that can wrap around other figures to "catch" Gwen Stacy or tie up some bad guys. 

spacer.png

Wha? This is not some crazy idea this is a genuine, I have asked for this for so long and what does Hasbro do to one of Marvels most prolific characters, give em lack of accessories. Damn you Hasbro!!!

7 minutes ago, sentinelofliberty41 said:

A 5 figure pack with Wolverine, Captain America, Iron Man, Deadpool and Spider-man.

Thank you I have been asking for this box set for so long, like come on I only have 6 wolverines, and 9 of everything else. I need to hit 10 a piece. Make this happen hasbro.

Commemorating Hasbro's acquisition of the Fortnite 1/12th action figure license, Hasbro is releasing a "Hunters" 5-pack including figures of: Sarah Connor (Terminator), Daryl (Walking Dead), Lara Croft (Tomb Raider), Predator (Predator), and Ripley (Alien). The set will include unique weapons and back-bling for each figure as well as all pieces necessary to complete a build-a-figure Xenomorph. Resealable packaging is designed to resemble Jonesie's Portal Device.

The set will be available exclusively at 5-Below stores.