April 1st Announcements

RyanDaly

4 hours ago, SUPREME007 said:

Honesltly that boxset would be quite interesting. And the thought process of what to do with flatman. I would love to so what they would with that.

5 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

I really want to see how much thought and care goes into Flatman.

I think he'd be doable, if they used a system similar to the Homecoming Vulture's wings. he wouldn't be SUPER articulated, and would probably need a base to stand, but, he'd be a cool little boxed set pack in...

3 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

FB_IMG_1617291998406.jpg

I actually got fooled by this! , I was laying in bed checking my phone, and completely blanked on it being April 1st, I saw this and I flipped out! , then I really focused and I remembered what day it was, Ah man...this would be a dream wave, BAF Blackheart, damnit! why why.

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Also if you guys didn't see this

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNH6nrSgRdj/

The sad thing is, it has two Deadpools and zero Storms/Jeans/Rogues/Psylockes and that makes it seem legit.

*Sigh*

Edit: Not saying I would want figures of the First Class cast though. I'd rather stub my toe.