New LEGO Venom Helmet And Spider-Man & Doctor Octopus Mech Battle Sets Revealed

JayC

This week LEGO revealed two new Marvel based sets with the Spider-Man Marvel LEGO 76187 Venom Helmet Bust and Marvel LEGO 76198 Spider-Man & Doctor Octopus Mech Battle. Check out images for both sets below.

Marvel LEGO 76198 Spider-Man & Doctor Octopus Mech Battle

-Pieces: 305
-Recommended Age: 7+
-Minifigures (2): LEGO Spider-Man and Doctor Octopus
-Price: $19.99 USD / $24.99 CAD
- Coming Soon on April 26, 2021

This Spider-Man vs. Doctor Octopus double-mech playset includes minifigure pilots, movable limbs and cool weapons. Kids put the Spider-Man and Doctor Octopus minifigures into the cockpits of their corresponding mechs. The mechs’ movable limbs, plus power blasters, web elements and other fun accessories let young superheroes relive Marvel movie action and dream up endless adventures of their own.

Spider-Man Marvel LEGO 76187 Venom Helmet Bust 2021

-Pieces: 565
-Recommended Age: 18+
-Measurements: 7 inches high, 3 inches wide and 7 inches deep
-Minifigures: None
-Price: $59.99 USD / $79.99 CAD
-Coming Soon on April 26, 2021

Fans of Venom and the Spider-Man movies will relish a rewarding building experience as they recreate the authentic features of the gruesome alien symbiote. The oversized jaw packed with dagger-like teeth, the long, twisting tongue and the low, black brow combine to create an unmissable display piece. With a stylish name plaque attached to the sturdy base, this remarkable model will look even more impressive displayed alongside other LEGO comic-book creations.

LEGO-Doc-Ock-Vs-Spider-Man-01.jpg

LEGO-Doc-Ock-Vs-Spider-Man-02.jpg

LEGO-Doc-Ock-Vs-Spider-Man-03.jpg

LEGO-Doc-Ock-Vs-Spider-Man-04.jpg

LEGO-Doc-Ock-Vs-Spider-Man-05.jpg

LEGO-Doc-Ock-Vs-Spider-Man-06.jpg

LEGO-Doc-Ock-Vs-Spider-Man-07.jpg

LEGO-Venom-Helmet-01.jpg

LEGO-Venom-Helmet-02.jpg

LEGO-Venom-Helmet-03.jpg

LEGO-Venom-Helmet-04.jpg

LEGO-Venom-Helmet-05.jpg

2 hours ago, leokearon said:

Again, what's with the mechs? Do old fashioned playsets not sell anymore?

I like the single, $10 mechs- I think mechs are something that's actually cool that they can execute well at a low price point, I wish they'd just keep them to the single ones, and not put them in as part of bigger sets (unless it's something like The Hulkbuster, that is actually in the films and/or comics), because then we end up with way too many mechs. The Doc Ock mech is pretty cool, but I don't really need another Spidey mech- maybe if I can snag the set for $15.99, I'll pick it up.

8 hours ago, The Mad Bubbler said:

I like the single, $10 mechs- I think mechs are something that's actually cool that they can execute well at a low price point, I wish they'd just keep them to the single ones, and not put them in as part of bigger sets (unless it's something like The Hulkbuster, that is actually in the films and/or comics), because then we end up with way too many mechs. The Doc Ock mech is pretty cool, but I don't really need another Spidey mech- maybe if I can snag the set for $15.99, I'll pick it up.

I too love the Mechs. I don't think this Spider-Mech is much different than the one I have already. I like the single ones better though. I got the Venom Mech with Spider-Man plane just for the mech but wound up liking the jet. We need more villians and heros like Green Goblin/Hobgoblin, Carnage, Kraven, Red Skull, Sentinels, Ghost Rider, ect. These are just lil fun sets for kids.