Walgreens/EBGames Exclusive Marvel Legends Classic Richard Rider Nova Figure In-Hand Images

JayC

Shown below via troycollectstoys are in-hand images for the new 6" Marvel Legends Classic Richard Rider Nova figure with Qubit from Hasbro. This figure out of the blue apparently is already dropping at EBGames stores in Canada. Here in the US the figure will be sold as a Walgreens exclusive, but no word on when it might start showing up, though I expect soon.

The next figure slated for release in this cosmic themed Walgreens/EBGames line is Quasar which is supped to be released in late spring. Check out the in-hand Nova images below and happy hunting.

Walgreens-Marvel-Legends-Nova01.jpg

Walgreens-Marvel-Legends-Nova02.jpg

Walgreens-Marvel-Legends-Nova03.jpg

Walgreens-Marvel-Legends-Nova04.jpg

Walgreens-Marvel-Legends-Nova05.jpg

Walgreens-Marvel-Legends-Nova06.jpg

Walgreens-Marvel-Legends-Nova07.jpg

Walgreens-Marvel-Legends-Nova08.jpg

Walgreens-Marvel-Legends-Nova09.jpg

I get so aggravated by Walgreens exclusives. I have 2 Walgreens within a mile of me and these figures never see the shelves at either one of them. They got burned too hard with yellow Daredevil and Infamous Iron Man so they stopped ordering. I always end up having to pay 175% of retail on ebay for these every blasted time...which really sucked with the Cuckoos and X-Girls that I wanted multiples of (before I knew they would be re-released)...  and I definitely want this guy and Quasar. I have never had trouble with other exclusives - only Walgreens.

Great looking figure. Wonder if they will release him in red to reflect his New Warriors early look?

man, he towers over his older self.. though they were the same size.. 

can this be considered an army builder? Aren’t the Nova Corps uniforms different colors by rank? Not that army building would be possible, I’ll be lucky to find one of these guys

8 hours ago, McHogan said:

can this be considered an army builder? Aren’t the Nova Corps uniforms different colors by rank? Not that army building would be possible, I’ll be lucky to find one of these guys

The Kree were the intergalactic race that designate rank by the color of the uniform. The only images of the Nova Corps I've ever seen show them exclusively in blue and gold, though I've never read the original series. 

9 hours ago, McHogan said:

Great looking figure. Wonder if they will release him in red to reflect his New Warriors early look?

man, he towers over his older self.. though they were the same size.. 

I love it! Most of us are just praying we even find one, and you're talking potential variants and army-building?

The optimism no-prize goes to you my friend.

6 hours ago, Atlantis said:

The black chrome Surfer was never online at Walgreens and not one has ever been seen in my area (in fact it really looks like they're all ceasing to carry Legends) so I'm really worried about ever getting this. Fingers crossed I guess.

When sent an email to Walgreens asking about the Surfer figure...I was told that there is no plan of restocking it on line and to talk to my store about seeing if they plan on ordering any and if so that one could be held back....So I'm thinking that if I really want to get him then ebay is the way I'll have to go...

2 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Tbh I’m kind of surprised that they didn’t include a couple of extra alien heads to really make it an army builder.. but I’m happy they didn’t since  (in theory) it will be easier to get ahold of. I wouldn’t be surprised if presales go up for this during hasbros 4/9 event but we’ll see

It is a bit strange given they did it with the Cuckoos and the New Mutants figures. Apparently Hasbro believed that exclusives aren't the best way to do Army Builders.

2 hours ago, leokearon said:

That was really lucky

Yeah sure was, that they actually had it, apparently though Nova has been hitting like nearly every EBgames, so he's making the tour,

2 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

Clearly you need to have an abrupt conversation about what "essential retail" means. 😉

Hhahaa ya seriously, but also it's kinda sad, we just had non essential stores re-open 3 weeks ago, now they are closing again, and this time around even stores like Wal-mart won't sell non essential iteams for a period. It's serious here in Canada.