Hasbro Fan Fest Marvel Legends Panel

JayC

With over 80 years of entertainment history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for posing and display in collections. From figures to vehicles to premium roleplay items, the Marvel Legends Series offers elite character-inspired products for Marvel fans and collectors. You can pre-order these figures from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

-Modular Iron Man figure
2 Pairs of hands
2 Blast effects

-Vault Guardsman figure
2 Pairs of hands
Pistol
Ursa Major BAF piece

-Stealth Iron Man figure
2 Head sculpts
2 Pairs of hands
2 Blast effects
Ursa Major BAF piece

-Hologram Iron Man figure
2 Pairs of hands
2 Blast effects
Ursa Major BAF piece

-Ultron figure
2 Pairs of hands
Extra right hand
Effect piece
Ursa Major BAF piece

-Ironheart figure
2 Head sculpts
2 Pairs of hands
2 Blast effects
2 Smoke effects
Ursa Major BAF piece

-Darkstar figure
3 Pairs of hands
Ursa Major BAF piece

Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-Wave-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-Wave-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-Wave-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-Wave-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-Wave-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-Wave-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-Wave-07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-Wave-08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-Wave-09.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-Wave-10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-Wave-11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-Wave-12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-Wave-13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-Wave-14.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-Wave-15.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-16.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-17.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-18.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-19.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-20.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-21.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-22.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-23.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-24.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-25.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-26.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-27.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-28.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-29.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-30.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-31.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-32.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-33.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-34.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-35.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-36.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-37.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-38.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-39.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-40.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-41.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-42.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-43.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-44.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-45.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-46.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-47.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-48.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-49.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-50.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-51.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-52.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-53.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-54.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-55.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-56.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-57.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-58.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-59.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-60.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-61.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Thor-62.jpg

33 minutes ago, sentinelofliberty41 said:

Out of everything revealed today I only need one figure (Ultron.) There are some other cool pieces but nothing I need. I can't be alone but this was a really meh reveal. We pretty much knew everything that was coming out already. The Iron Man wave should have been fully Iron Man themed and the hologram IM will be a peg warmer for the ages. Ursa Major looks like a lazy reuse of parts but that's nothing new. Fat Thor was stupid in the film and just as stupid in figure form so major pass. Another Haslab campaign so quick off the heels of the sentinel feels a little desperate. I dunno. I probably expect too much from the "top selling action figure line in the world."

Ursa Major isn't reuse, he looks like 100% new sculpt to me. And I doubt we'll see the new HasLab figure revealed until at least the summer, if not after the Sentinel gets released. I do agree that there should have been more revealed based on how much they hyped up today, particularly more Infinity Saga stuff. 

11 minutes ago, Ironspider428 said:

Ursa Major isn't reuse, he looks like 100% new sculpt to me. And I doubt we'll see the new HasLab figure revealed until at least the summer, if not after the Sentinel gets released. I do agree that there should have been more revealed based on how much they hyped up today, particularly more Infinity Saga stuff. 

If I'm wrong ill stand corrected but I thought the body of Ursa was the sasquatch/wendigo/xenmu body some different parts? Has the sentinel even started shipping? My point is that the sentinel is barely out the gate and they want another fanfund. I personally don't like the idea of Hasbro needing a fanfund since they're frigging Hasbro. I just think it's kind of crappy to do to the collectors. 

11 minutes ago, sentinelofliberty41 said:

If I'm wrong ill stand corrected but I thought the body of Ursa was the sasquatch/wendigo/xenmu body some different parts? Has the sentinel even started shipping? My point is that the sentinel is barely out the gate and they want another fanfund. I personally don't like the idea of Hasbro needing a fanfund since they're frigging Hasbro. I just think it's kind of crappy to do to the collectors. 

So don't buy it?  I'm not really sure what the problem is here.  People have been asking for what is (hopefully) a Galactus fanfund for ages.  If we get it, how is that not GOOD for collectors?

Also, the Ursa is def not a combo of those figures.  And the hands and feet, especially, haven't been seen on any other ML.

1 minute ago, tarot said:

As far as I can tell the Hologram Iron Man is based on the MCU ..............well hologram

Iron-Man-Movie-Prologue-Hologram-1.jpg

If they had swapped the hologram Iron Man from this wave for the AI Tony in the Shang-Chi wave, I'd get the entire Iron Man wave and skip the entire Shang-Chi wave. Now I have to pick and choose some from each, which means more and more orphaned BAF pieces.

That being said, 4 of the 8 are brand new sculpts (Ursa, Modular, Ironheart and Ultron), 3 have some new sculpting details (Darkstar, Stealth and Guardsman) and one straight repaint. So yeah we can see where most of the budget for this wave went.

Plus out of all the wave, 5 are brand new character. (Yes im counting Ultron because we have never gotten a proper version of him).

5 hours ago, toycrypt said:

Ursa Major!................................................YES!!! Woo Hoo! Thank you Hasbro!

You know, it's weird. When Jay mentioned Ursa Major was the BAF, I thought it was some new armored character I hadn't heard of yet. The thing is, I've KNOWN who Ursa Major is for years, and have actually wanted a figure of him done forever. For whatever reason, it just didn't connect till I saw the photos.

In any case, the wave is strong enough that I just preordered the whole set . . . something I rarely do.

Lots of good stuff and some stuff that is a little head scratching. 

That modular armor is nice but after having a fellow board member explain why it was called such 8m a little underwhelmed. And I admit this is a nit pick but from the comics and cartoon it feels this show be more red and yellow than that darker red and gold. Inevitable repaint?

love the Guardsmen! Will be getting exactly 6 so my army building OCD will let me sleep. Ultron is everything I’d hoped for. kinda always like the Soviet Super Soldiers and Darkstar and Ursa Major are two key members. Now wondering if we get the rest as Hasbro has a habit of starting teams but not finishing them. Iron Heart is meh. Not a fan of Marvels Legacy phase so will get just to finish that HUGE Articulated BEAR !!! 

The hologram armor thing is to me continuing a trend I see with Spider-Man. In that just because it’s a thing doesn’t mean we need a Legends version of it.

Endgame Thor is beautiful but I must admit my excitement for him has ebbed a but since it has taken so long to get him. 

Overall a little underwhelmed by the reveals. The highlights being Ursa and Thor

2 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

I know that I'm the only one here who cares about the 3.75 inch Retro line, but seriously, why aren't these figures available on Target's or any other store's website? They're only available from third party online retailers that charge $20 to $25 per figure. What the hell is wrong with this distribution?!!

I collect them, too- odd that no one has pre-orders up for wave 3- I would have, at least, pre-ordered Vision and Ant Man. So far, the only "regular" retailer I've seen with them online is Amazon, and they have JUST Carol Danvers up for pre-order, which is odd. Disappointed to see that they're already doing an obligatory Hulk repaint. It's a great line, but some odd choices- Elektra before Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, Storm, or Phoenix? Bullseye before Dr. Doom, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Ultron... 

1 minute ago, The Mad Bubbler said:

I collect them, too- odd that no one has pre-orders up for wave 3- I would have, at least, pre-ordered Vision and Ant Man. So far, the only "regular" retailer I've seen with them online is Amazon, and they have JUST Carol Danvers up for pre-order, which is odd. Disappointed to see that they're already doing an obligatory Hulk repaint. It's a great line, but some odd choices- Elektra before Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, Storm, or Phoenix? Bullseye before Dr. Doom, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Ultron... 

Yeah, I've pre-ordered Carol Danvers through Amazon, but where are the rest? My closest Target is a 90 minute drive and it's a smaller store that doesn't have a great inventory. Also, y'know, pandemic! It would be nice to have these waves available at the regular price.

And yeah, the figure selection is curious. Cranking out Daredevil, Elektra, and Bullseye?! Somebody really wanted that Frank Miller trifecta. 

20 minutes ago, mako said:

You know, it's weird. When Jay mentioned Ursa Major was the BAF, I thought it was some new armored character I hadn't heard of yet. The thing is, I've KNOWN who Ursa Major is for years, and have actually wanted a figure of him done forever. For whatever reason, it just didn't connect till I saw the photos.

In any case, the wave is strong enough that I just preordered the whole set . . . something I rarely do.

I'm still on the fence majority of the wave looks great and the baf amazing but hologram iron man and ya know that kills me to purchase such a thing.

7 hours ago, JayC said:

Hasbro-Marvel-0105.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-0202 1.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-0403.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-0701.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-1402 1.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-0106.jpg

-I'm very disappointed about Quasar being an exclusive; very little chance of ever seeing him out here, and if the website "performance" for black chrome Surfer was any indication, I wont be able to get him online either. I notice these lazy hacks just painted on his boots. Yet they did a beautiful, near perfect job on the Quantum bands. SMH.

-Not a fan of Iron Heart, but did expect to get her in that purple/yellow scheme, so this is a bit of a let down. But wow did they get her head sculpt right or what! That is wonderful.

-I had hoped the BAF would be Titanium Man but also thought Ursa would be in the running. He's gonna be a great BAF...they should've given him an articulated jaw, though.

-HASLAB will get my money if they're doing a decent Fantasticar. I wouldnt shell out for the Sentinel and won't shell out for Galactus either. 

-Might just break down this one time for the "Kenner" minimal action figures and get that Vision. Sadly they've continued the sloppy half-assness of not giving him his classic cape, nor does he have the pointed boots. They've gone a step further though and removed his belt, and just turned it into a combination brief/girdle thing. Hyperion actually wore something like this in his first appearances. If I decide to buy it maybe it'll just set on my computer at work. 

Overall some good choices here. 

1 hour ago, sentinelofliberty41 said:

Nope, that body mold has an ab crunch, not a diaphragm joint, and the legs, arms and head are definitely new. 

I agree that it's kind of soon to start another Haslab project, especially for people who bought the Sentinel too. I look at it as Hasbro wanting to release huge figures they can't release otherwise. If the next one is Galactus, it'll scratch an itch that tons of collectors have had for a while and be the biggest Galactus figure ever released, and if Haslab is the way for them to get that out there, I'm all for it.

4 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

Yeah, I've pre-ordered Carol Danvers through Amazon, but where are the rest? My closest Target is a 90 minute drive and it's a smaller store that doesn't have a great inventory. Also, y'know, pandemic! It would be nice to have these waves available at the regular price.

And yeah, the figure selection is curious. Cranking out Daredevil, Elektra, and Bullseye?! Somebody really wanted that Frank Miller trifecta. 

Remember the original line up for the Marvel Universe line? Some odd choices as well.. 2 Iron Men, 2 Human Torches, Bullseye again before more well known characters..

these retro figures still aren’t for me but I’ve seen them in my local targets ( Michigan) pretty regularly. Nor sure why they seem so hard to get online

13 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

Yeah. It seems weird that they'd do that, and not have Wanda and Vision together in a wave, or Jean and Scott. Especially with the Disney+ exposure of the characters, you'd think Wanda, Vision, Falcon, and Baron Zemo would all be in the first handful of waves. Still, it's a fun line, and its affordable enough that if they do characters like Wanda, Firestar and classic Spider-Woman (All characters who she knows from watching animated shows on Disney+), I can guiltlessly buy them for my 4-year-old daughter. 

I know they were only supposed to be Target exclusives for a month, but I don't know when that month "officially" started- they've been in Targets for more than a month, so it'd be nice to be able to get them online. I'm fortunate to have a bunch of Targets in my area, but, like you said, pandemic (I'm only going to stores when I actually need stuff- no "toy runs.")- why wouldn't Target have them available, in quantity, online during their "exclusivity window?"

9 minutes ago, Ironspider428 said:

Nope, that body mold has an ab crunch, not a diaphragm joint, and the legs, arms and head are definitely new. 

I agree that it's kind of soon to start another Haslab project, especially for people who bought the Sentinel too. I look at it as Hasbro wanting to release huge figures they can't release otherwise. If the next one is Galactus, it'll scratch an itch that tons of collectors have had for a while and be the biggest Galactus figure ever released, and if Haslab is the way for them to get that out there, I'm all for it.

It does however soften the blow if Hasbro did throw out another Legends Haslab project that the money spent is long ago spent so it’s not like fans are asked to drop a boat load of money all at a nice..

softens the blow but I still say that those that paid the asking price for the Sentinel (myself included) opened the flood gates for Hasbro to really push it in how far fans will pay for these things..😩

1 hour ago, sentinelofliberty41 said:

Conversely, I'd be happy to keep getting a Haslab project every quarter. Biggest toyline or not, there's just no place at retail for a $300 big box figure anymore. I'd happily keep pitching in for characters like Galactus, Shuma Gorath, Devil Dinosaur, a Celestial, or for difficult to make vehicles like the Fantasticar, or even really elaborate dioramas like the front gate of the Xavier School or Avengers Mansion. I think its a great tool to make things we'd never be able to get otherwise.

I am sick and tired of Hasbro giving Legends to characters even more obscure than me and my friends. It's not even funny anymore! BTW, who the hell are Darkstar and Ursa Major Body Slam besides being the names of a villain from Ben 10 and one of Rath's moves from Ben 10 respectively?

3 minutes ago, The Mad Bubbler said:

Still, it's a fun line, and its affordable enough that if they do characters like Wanda, Firestar and classic Spider-Woman (All characters who she knows from watching animated shows on Disney+), I can guiltlessly buy them for my 4-year-old daughter. 

That's absolutely my reason for getting them; it's a fun line for kids. My three-year-old son knows who freaking Electro is!!! That's awesome, to me. But even still, I pre-ordered the Pulse exclusive figures last year and they just barely arrived in time for Christmas. I shouldn't be more stressed about these little guys than I am the Hellfire Club box set that I ordered seven months ago and still haven't received, but here we are.

1 minute ago, Hogun said:

I am sick and tired of Hasbro giving Legends to characters even more obscure than me and my friends. It's not even funny anymore! BTW, who the hell are Darkstar and Ursa Major Body Slam besides being the names of a villain from Ben 10 and one of Rath's moves from Ben 10 respectively?

I agree with the spirit of your complaint. To name a few: Cottonmouth, Rage, Spymaster, Black Tom, all have gotten plastic representation before The Warriors Three. 

If it is any consolation I would support a box set of them. In either classic comic or MCU version.