Hasbro Fan Fest Marvel Legends Panel

JayC

6 hours ago, SpiderS said:

So I guess we finally got Robert Redford figure, but damn pinless looks especially good on bare skin. I hope they can reuse these arms for standard bucky cap and at least somehow update it. 

Man, you aren't kidding, those arms should be the standard for any upcoming figures with that mid to large build. I really hope I can find this guy when the time comes as it looks great!

11 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

The scale would have to be laughably small . . . 

You do realize that a character like Galactus CAN'T BE MADE IN 1/12 SCALE. I don't care if you go BAF, HasScam, or hire a really tall Hasbro intern to wear a Galactus suit. 

God, I love it when people throw scale in the argument.

26 minutes ago, mako said:

You do realize that a character like Galactus CAN'T BE MADE IN 1/12 SCALE. I don't care if you go BAF, HasScam, or hire a really tall Hasbro intern to wear a Galactus suit. 

Sure he can. Not at his biggest, obviously, but he can alter his size, and has--at times--been manageably small. Ego? Eternity? Those, I grant you. (Infinity at 1:12 scale is still infinity, after all.)

2 hours ago, SuperRecoome said:

I wonder if they'll  include a Grizzly head for that Ursa Major in one of the upcoming Spiderman waves. That would potentially motivate me to pick the Iron Man  wave up.. 

Grizzly-Spider-Man-Marvel-Comics-h0.jpg

I would prefer to have a Grizzly BAF to be honest

1 hour ago, DrZarnak said:

Love that they are making Darkstar and Ursa Major, but they should never have two of the same character in a wave. There are so many Iron Men out there, and they must sell, but I would have loved a comic accurate Whiplash or a new Madame Masque, or even a Melter or Unicorn.

That's the way the waves work, a Spidey wave has two Spidey's, a Deadpool wave has two Deadpool, so an Iron Man wave would have to have two Iron Man figures, though having three is overkill

1 hour ago, mako said:

HasScam. That is pretty funny 🤣

I'm keeping 5 of the 7 figs in this wave as I don't care for RiRi & Holo IM, selling  the extra Mod IM as well. Why not include 2 Guardsmen who are Army builders...oh yeah, that made too much sense. Instead of Holo IM & that 'Stealth" IM, I woulda much preferred that we had gotten these 2 IM classic villians.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/49XWvZ3.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/h4Uugv0.jpg[/img]

2 minutes ago, tarot said:

@GigantorI think they want it to be a AB but it can also be used for a Michael O'brien figure 

They look exactly like the Guardsmen in the "Armor wars" story arc, think the O'Brien armor looked somewhat different.

[url=https://imgur.com/pK6lJDK][img]http://i.imgur.com/pK6lJDK.jpg[/img][/url]

7 hours ago, mako said:

That's not true... Sure we can't have the 100+ foot tall version, but Galactus has been portrayed at around 30 feet pretty often, at least at first. And regardless, with Galactus, the bigger the better, so a 2-3 foot tall HasLab version would be significantly better than a tiny 10 inch tall BAF. 

4 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

I wonder if they'll offer Guardsman as a Pulse army builder figure a year from now like they've done with the Hydra and A.I.M. soldiers.

According to the post Q+A, they hinted heavily that the next AB will be space themed. That could mean anything, Skrulls, Kree, Brood, Shi'Ar, Phallanx etc

11 minutes ago, tarot said:

According to the post Q+A, they hinted heavily that the next AB will be space themed. That could mean anything, Skrulls, Kree, Brood, Shi'Ar, Phallanx etc

Yeah, I didn't think they would rush to re-release him. I shouldn't have said "a year from now". Obviously they'll want to sell as many of the figures at $22.99 before they offer them for $15. The A.I.M. and Hydra soldiers came out years before Pulse launched and offered them at discount. 

Personally, I'm all for Skrull or Kree army-builders. Brood? Mmmmaybe.