Hasbro Fan Fest Marvel Legends Panel

JayC

Just now, EvilHayato said:

That is very true, they are pretty much competitors to eachother. I was just assuming there was more to it potentially. 

nah in the end it's all about money and getting as much of it as you can. That's probably why it has taken so long to so the classic Thanos and others.

6 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Look great but woulda been better with  classic CD.

9zv57P4.jpg

• Iron Man NOW
  • Iron Man Prometheum armor
  • Vanguard (hammer/sickle accessories)
  • Dr. Spectrum (Kenji Obatu, power prism accessory)
  • Moondragon (classic)
  • Firebrand (fire effects)
  • Crimson Dynamo (classic, and why they were able to do it in the 4" size 10 years ago and not since, couldn't tell you)

Titanium Man BAF

There, next Iron Man wave all taken care of. You're welcome, Hasbro.

That classic CD in the 4' scale was the very 1st figure I bought at that scale cuz it was so awesome & then I got hooked on the 4' scale MCU line.  I also ended up buying like 15 Vault Guardsmen as well cuz they had a $5 coupon in each fig & I'd use it to buy more. After yrs of hoping for classic Vault Guardsmen, I was so stoked when they were announced for the IM wave along with classic Perez Ultron, another character that I was waiting for since 2002!

3 hours ago, Atlantis said:
  • Iron Man NOW
  • Dr. Spectrum (Kenji Obatu, power prism accessory)
  • Moondragon (classic)
  • Crimson Dynamo (classic, and why they were able to do it in the 4" size 10 years ago and not since, couldn't tell you)

Titanium Man BAF

U had me at Doctor Spectrum.

2 hours ago, Atlantis said:
  • Iron Man NOW
  • Dr. Spectrum (Kenji Obatu, power Moon dragon a  accessory)
  • Moondragon (classic)

Titanium Man BAF

Moondragon please!!

Should go without saying, I'm looking for classic Moondragon- no head bands, no spandex body suits, no flat-as-a-board spindly thing they wanna pass off as a 6' + woman around 150lbs. This is a perfect opportunity for Hasbro to roll out some diverse female figure molds. They wanna expand their pinless tech and double jointed elbows for female figures, this is a good start off point. I know they can do it if they try.

s-l1600g.jpg

1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

Should go without saying, I'm looking for classic Moondragon- no head bands, no spandex body suits, no flat-as-a-board spindly thing they wanna pass off as a 6' + woman around 150lbs. This is a perfect opportunity for Hasbro to roll out some diverse female figure molds. They wanna expand their pinless tech and double jointed elbows for female figures, this is a good start off point. I know they can do it if they try.

s-l1600g.jpg

Yes! Amen! Here-here! Couldn't agree more on all fronts, ESPECIALLY about Classic Moondragon! At the very least I would pray that they put her on the Moonstone body, but yes, ideally on a new, solid, athletic and powerful yet sexy body, pin-less joints etc. I've had about enough of the toothpick Kate Bishop body!

7 hours ago, Atlantis said:

s-l1600g.jpg

The problem here is they could if they tried but will they? Hasbro seems to be perfectly fine just recycling body molds. I'm like you and Moondragon feels like a great opportunity for a new buck as she has a great mid-build that would translate well to a female action figure. Hopefully they prove me wrong as they have hinted at a new body for the ladies. I also really hope we see some hands besides the same splayed ones that have come with almost every female figure. 

10 hours ago, sentinelofliberty41 said:

I also really hope we see some hands besides the same splayed ones that have come with almost every female figure. 

I ve been wanting this for forever. They never give us anything new with females and those spread out salad fingers are the worst imo. They are also a bit oversized and look weird in some angles. 

1 hour ago, EvilHayato said:

I ve been wanting this for forever. They never give us anything new with females and those spread out salad fingers are the worst imo. They are also a bit oversized and look weird in some angles. 

Yeah. I tried my hand at toy photography for a bit and it was infuriating. It and the gelatinous blob they call a fist that some of the shield ladies have had are further proof that Hasbro is just now taking female figures seriously. Well, aside from my beloved Ms Marvel/Warbird figure. That's a great female figure. 

On 4/9/2021 at 4:54 PM, ADour said:

I guess I've decided to illustrate my thoughts on the Stealth Iron Man. Really wished Hasbro had gone the extra mile, especially with the precedent of the Silver Centurion. I'm pretty sure this figure would have sat better with the collectors that are thinking "wow, so this is just a straight-up repaint" if it had included some new tooling. I'm particularly bummed about the shoulderpads.

jz0335c2s8s61.png

I firmly agree. Even if they decided to just use regular IM boots instead of that "scooped" look on the Stealth armor, they could have at least done the shoulder pads and backpack. The widow's peak on the helmet is more pronounced...etc. Is the figure they made terrible? No. But just like the Silver Centurion, they could've easily gotten it perfect, instead of cutting corners. 

RCO002.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 4/9/2021 at 9:55 AM, JayC said:

Modular Iron Man is pinless new sculpt

Hasbro-Marvel-0901.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-0902.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-0903.jpg

This may seem out of the blue but I'd really like to see the Ultimates Iron Man from the first Ultimates series. When I first saw that armor I thought it was ugly and I didn't care for it at all. By the 2nd issue it grew on me. Before the end of the series I really dug it, and I was really happy to get that 3".75 figure. Hope the Legends team gets that one too.

• 1 year later...
On 4/18/2021 at 6:47 AM, JayC said:

The Winter GuardWinter-Guard.jpg

Its been over a year and the Ursa Major BAF was a roaring success. They had a perfect window to capitalize upon that success and they just let it dissolve. No further Winter Guard figures since then. There may be faint hope that the classic Crimson Dynamo could show up in an Iron Man wave, but the others? No Vostok, no Red Widow, no Chernobog, no Vanguard and his weapons, the overlapping symbols of the worker’s State. Lost momentum, shame.