Marvel Legends Blackheart BAF Wave Mephisto Custom Figure By Talknnerdy2u

JayC

This weeks Marvelous Custom was done by talknnerdy2u who has created a custom Marvel Legends Blackheart BAF Wave Mephisto figure. This was originally done as for an April's Fools prank at the beginning of the month, but you have to love the detail with the packaging and all. The image with the Mephisto with belt piece is their deluxe version.

Check out the images below in our GALLERY and let us know what you think about their work in the COMMENTS SECTION below. If you would like to submit a custom of your own creation to be featured in an upcoming MARVELOUS CUSTOM segment you can post your work on our FORUMS.

Marvel-Legends-Mephisto-By-talknnerdy2u-01__scaled_600.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Mephisto-By-talknnerdy2u-02__scaled_600.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Mephisto-By-talknnerdy2u-03__scaled_600.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Mephisto-By-talknnerdy2u-04__scaled_600.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Mephisto-By-talknnerdy2u-05__scaled_600.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Mephisto-By-talknnerdy2u-06__scaled_600.jpg

25 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Great idea for a wave, but I'd swap in  classic Son of Satan. I love the artistry and craftmanship here. Way to go!!

Just Curious, who would you replace it with?

for me I would swap out Blackheart for Dracula and switch the Blackheart baf making him a regular on the Movie Venom build with Mephisto being the BAF instead. I'd keep Daimon, Satana and Robbie. Might throw in a Classic Dr. Strange to to give it another hero.

In other words my wave would be

1. Classic Dr. Strange
  2. Robbie Reyes
  3. Blackheart
  4. Daimon
  5. Satana
  6. Nightmare
  7. Dracula 
  8. BAF Mephisto

1 hour ago, tarot said:

Just Curious, who would you replace it with?

for me I would swap out Blackheart for Dracula and switch the Blackheart baf making him a regular on the Movie Venom build with Mephisto being the BAF instead. I'd keep Daimon, Satana and Robbie. Might throw in a Classic Dr. Strange to to give it another hero.

In other words my wave would be

1. Classic Dr. Strange
  2. Robbie Reyes
  3. Blackheart
  4. Daimon
  5. Satana
  6. Nightmare
  7. Dracula 
  8. BAF Mephisto

Actually I looked closer and it looks like he already has him (under Helstrom)! The picture isnt focused well but I'm pretty sure that's his classic look. So instead a classic Dracula would fit just fine....