Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Iron Monger, AoA Wave 2 and Fantastic Four Retro Figure Listings?!?

JayC

The boys over at Fwoosh have been busy compiling info for upcoming waves of Marvel Legends figures.

Iron-Monger__scaled_600.jpg

Starting off with the Infinity Saga line, they have revealed another set for the Infinity Saga subline. This one is based on the first Iron Man movie which will be a general release. This set will be based on Iron Monger. This is something I have also seen listings for, so I feel very confident with this one. This is the one non-exclusive set in the assortment that I had not given any details on. Fwoosh technically is listing the set as Obadiah Stane & Iron Monger (Iron Man). The info I had seen did not indicate a second Obadiah figure will be included. It's possible there could be a second figure in the set or perhaps it will just have a top that opens to reveal a Stane upper body inside. We will have to wait and see. They also are suggesting set 8 which will likely be a store exclusive will be based on Avengers Endgame. That is info I had not seen before. So this is how the 10 figure assortment seems to now break down:

Set 1 - IM1 - Mark III - F0184
Set 2 - Unknown (likely store exclusive)
Set 3 - AVN2 - Age Of Ultron Quicksilver - F0186
Set 4 - THR1 - Odin - F0187
Set 5 - AVN4 - Endgame Fat Warrior Thor - F0188
Set 6 - IM1 - Iron Monger - F0218 - $69.99
Set 7 - THR3 - F0189 - $49.99
Set 8 - AV4 (likely store exclusive)
Set 9 - IM3 (likely Amazon exclusive)
Set 10 - AVN4 - Endgame Iron Man Mk.85 and Thanos - F0192 - $59.99

Of course the only figure in this wave officially confirmed is the Warrior Thor which we told you about back in February and Hasbro revealed this past Friday.

Next up we have the second wave of Age Of Apocalypse figures we told you about coming back in early March, which Hasbro officially confirmed this past Friday by revealing Sabretooth for the wave.

Hasbro-Marvel-1601__scaled_600.jpg

While I knew the wave was coming, I didn't know specifics. Well Fwoosh seems to have uncovered that info, except for the Build-A-Figure. Here is how they are breaking the wave down.

F1005 – Assortment UPC: 5010993840021
Unknown (BaF)
• F1006 – AoA Magneto – 5010993839636
• F1007 – AoA Cyclops – 5010993839605
• F1008 – AoA Sabertooth – 5010993839599
• F1009 – AoA Rogue – 5010993839582
• F1010 – AoA Kitty Pryde – 5010993839629
• F1011 – AoA Ice Man – 5010993839612
• F1091 – AoA Legion – 5010993839643

Finally is the Fantastic Four Retro wave we again told you about back in February. Like the AoA wave, I knew it was coming but didn't have specifics. Fwoosh has a few more details to add which are as follows:

Fantastic Four – November 2021
F0171 – Assortment UPC: 5010993842780
Retro Carded – No BaF
• F3018 – Reed Richards (Mr. Fantastic) – 5010993842605
• F0350 – Sue Storm (Invisible Woman) – 5010993842551
• F0351 – Johnny Storm (Human Torch) – 5010993842544
• F0352 – Ben Grimm (The Thing) – 5010993842520
• F0353 – Hxxxxxxxxx – 5010993842537
• F0354 – Pxxxxxxxxx – 5010993842599

Now honestly I pretty much assumed we would see the four FF members released again in this line, so that is really kind of a no brainier. Fwoosh didn't post the identity of the final 2 figures in the wave and I don't know what they are at this time. Being a retro wave there will be no Build-A-Figure. If I find out the identity of the final two figures in the wave I will be sure to update this story. We also don't know what exact outfits the FF members will be featured in. Hasbro has not officially confirmed this wave in any way at this time.

I was expecting the Iron Monger and everyone else was too. What I wasn't expecting is an Obadiah figure along with it, or just his body that is visible from inside of the suit. This is interesting really and kinda makes the price more reasonable. I'm also really excited about the new Endgame pack, cause honestly we need a lot more figures from that movie.

2 minutes ago, The Mad Bubbler said:

Clearly, "Pxxxxxxxxxxxx" is Paste Pot Pete

I hope they make up for all of these alternate universe X-Men waves with a whole bunch of main-universe X-Men figures soon. It boggles my mind that they thought 3 full waves in a row of alternate universe figures was a good idea.

I don't know why people think Hox is an alternate universe. Yes they have alternate universe in the storyline but with the exception of Omega, It's the Prime universe.

I called most of the AOA, but Legion was a big surprise, I thought one of the spots could be Kitty or Storm but thought Storm would get the spot, and I am still convinced the BAF will be Colossus.  I hope Hasbro now does a few varied waves that work towards completing teams.  Imagine a wave with New Mutants Magik and Magma, X-Factor Wolfsbane, X-Force Warpath, Power-Man, Doctor Strange, and Hercules. One can dream!

I m sure no one will feel this way and i know he was just a baf this past year but i hope we get another alt color super skrull in the retro card. I also hope the costumes and probably their white and blue costumes. I would love if one of the unnamed are Annihilus or Dragon man but of course those seem more suitable for BAF treatment. Clearly they are Hate Monger and Psycho Man tho.. XD 

43 minutes ago, The Mad Bubbler said:

Clearly, "Pxxxxxxxxxxxx" is Paste Pot Pete

That would be wonderful!

25 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

I m sure no one will feel this way and i know he was just a baf this past year but i hope we get another alt color super skrull in the retro card.

I would love to get that Super-Skrull with more vibrant colors but I doubt we'll see him carded on this line; probably re-released as a Pulse exclusive or something.

13 minutes ago, tarot said:

But Psycho-man would make a great figure. as for the H? She-Hulk maybe? Hellstorm?

The "H" could be a generic "herald" as in "... of Galactus". Maybe Firelord or Nova.

I can picture what Kitty looked like but I can't remember what she did in AOA, exactly. I guess since she was drawn by Chris Bachalo, she was part of Generation NEXT? She looked kinda lame in AOA, tbh. She was practically the precursor to X-23 with her claws. I wish they had gone for a different character for this wave.

That said, AOA ROGUE!

2 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

That would be wonderful!

I would love to get that Super-Skrull with more vibrant colors but I doubt we'll see him carded on this line; probably re-released as a Pulse exclusive or something.

The "H" could be a generic "herald" as in "... of Galactus". Maybe Firelord or Nova.

could be. But with Johnny (who Im hoping comes with a Jim Hammond head) I doubt we will see another Fire based characters, at least in the same wave. So that leave Stardust, Morg, Red Shift,  the Forgotten One and Air Walker.

13 minutes ago, tarot said:

While we are at it, they also have the two Non-MCU figure for the Spider-man wave listed as such

• F3024 – Comic Sxxxxxx – 5010993844708
  • F3025 – Gamerverse Mxxxxxx – 5010993844692

Comic S is most likely Spider-man but Gamerverse M make me think we are getting Mr. Negative.

Could it be Gamerverse Miles Morales?

22 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

I can picture what Kitty looked like but I can't remember what she did in AOA, exactly. I guess since she was drawn by Chris Bachalo, she was part of Generation NEXT? She looked kinda lame in AOA, tbh. She was practically the precursor to X-23 with her claws. I wish they had gone for a different character for this wave.

I remember Kitty being a harsh, almost sadistic taskmaster in training the Generation Next crew in the first issue. I don't remember what she did during the rescue of Illyana from the Sugar Man, but I remember how Kitty died in "Omega". Then again, most of what I remember of the Age of Apocalypse is how characters died. (Nightcrawler teleporting Deadpool's head away from his body was hilarious!)

42 minutes ago, tarot said:

as for the H? She-Hulk maybe?

She-Hulk would make a lot of sense, and I have wanted a She-Hulk in the FF outfit for a while. On the other hand, we just had a six-figure Fantastic Four line that included the main family and She-Hulk plus a villain. Are we really going to get the same five out of six characters on the retro cards? That seems doubtful. But still, I would love that FF Shulkie.

Don't really wanna speculate on the two mystery Retro-FF characters, I'm just hoping the Four are in their blue-'n-whites. With the retros being so closely modeled after the 90s lines, it seems like a foregone conclusion . . . but don't quote me on that.

Also happy to see them doing AOA Magneto. I always loved that version of the character, and back in the 5" days he became my go to Maggy.