Post-F4 Haslab Ideas?

tarot

I'm was currently listening some Q+A  and hearing about the Haslab got me thinking one what should be the next project they could do after whatever the F4 project is. Since they seem to build the Haslab around various themes and waves (IE the HOX and Sentinel or the F4 and possibly Galactus), I had an Idea about the next project.

For me, Since Thor 4 is coming out next year  I think the next wave and Project should be based on him.

Comic Surtur as the Project with some Thor as the pack-in

• Tier 1 - Odin Sword 
  • Tier 2 - Cindr (Surtur Daughter)
  • Tier 3 - ?

Surtur would be fantastic, though I fear they're just going to give us a Civil War Giantman sized MCU figure in the Infinity Saga line and call it good enough with him. Including some fire demon army builders would be a dream come true.

I think I'd like to see them shift to slightly smaller and less expensive niche characters that are still too big to see a retail release. Something like a $150 Devil Dinosaur and other things of that scale. But I'll buy in for pretty much any large character they choose to make.

1 hour ago, watanabefan said:

Blackbird or Quinjet

A Quinjet is roughly half the size (mainly length) of the Blackbird, so it'd be a much more likely candidate, coming in around 3'-5' long whereas the Blackbird would be 6'-7' feet long. Even if they fudged it to five feet, that's still probably too much for both Hasbro and even many of the most ardent ML collectors to handle.

I honestly don't know.  A quinjet (probably MCU inspired) seems most likely but as noted size really becomes an issue on vehicles, and while there are definitely tons of giant sized characters that would be fun to have, outside of Galactus and the Sentinel the chances of funding start to drop off quite a bit as those characters often don't have the "oomph" or fanbase.

Maybe a Danger Room playset/diorama?  Lots of features and modular parts to plug into walls and such.   

Playsets larger than one big room are rather unlikely I think because the more you have to compress things scalewise the more collectors are likely to think it's getting too "kiddie."

Big characters that I think might have a chance?  Maybe a bigger Fin Fang Foom.  Surtur possibly but he seems kinda Thor- centric.

I'd say a Celestial that has interchangeable heads to make it different Celestials but I think a lot of collectors would balk because the "body" wouldn't be accurate to the comic design/colors of the various heads (except for whoever the "prime" Celestial would be...probably Arishem)